MyAnimeList.net

MADNINJA2500's Profile

Jun 3, 2012
No.6 (Anime) add
1 of 12 people found this review helpful

Wow, No. 6 is a good show, especially if you are into regular science fiction and character relationships. Now a lot of people are turned off by the minimal Boyslove elements or disappointed becuase there isn't enough of it, while myself is neutral with it. Personally, I prefer Rat and Sion more as a turbulent brotherly relationship than a romantic one. Anyhoo, the boyslove elements are done tastefully and there are only two really fast kiss scenes and one of them is one-sided. Also, the story is a lot more focused on than the Boyslove elements.

All in all, if you like science read more
Apr 22, 2012
Gravitation (Manga) add
1 of 3 people found this review helpful

This is one hell of a series, especially if you are a big fan of slapstick, dark, and sexual humor with a story.

It's sad that many people avoid this story becuase it's Shonen-ai but it really isn't a big deal, nor really is it excessive. (except in the Doujins, but that's for another review)

Overall: Fun characters, great comedy and meaty ongoing plotlines.

If you just want an unforgettable manga experience, CHECK GRAVITATION OUT NOW!
Feb 26, 2012
Karigurashi no Arrietty (Anime) add
2 of 17 people found this review helpful

This is my first ever studio Ghibli movie. For the longest time, tons upon tons of people have been raving about this studio's works, yet I haven't really bothered to look into any of them since they never captured my interest in terms of plot and stuff. Also I'm not going to see a movie just because a big name company is doing it. Finally my first experience with Ghibli was Arrietty.

Arrietty was an alright movie. It had very beautififul scenery, where some objects were painted so realisticly, it dumbstruck me. The animation and voice acting was some read more
Jan 13, 2012
Kimi no Unaji ni Kanpai! (Manga) add
1 of 8 people found this review helpful

Kanpai! is a fun story, about a vampire and his love interest, a part of a girl's neck! XD
Seems like an original premise, ey?

What I really like about this series, is its crazy humor, which is this author's famous trademark.
Comical explosions galore, funny wtf momments, and generally American cartoon violence, in general.

Another thing that I like is that for once the bad guys are the exorcists! Usually the demons are the bad guys, not the heroes.

If you want a great supernatural comedy WITH plot. Check out Kanpai!
Jan 13, 2012
Hetalia Axis Powers (Anime) add
1 of 9 people found this review helpful

Aaaah! Hetalia, the oh so popular anime comedy where personafied countries do some random Shenanagains for around 5 minutes.

When I first saw the first 2 episodes in Japanese, I thought that the jokes were just dumb and random in a non-endearing way. The "tomato fairy" thing seem just dumb. Then after a couple more episodes, I warmed up to the series and started liking it. I just found the Japanese Hetalia cute and harmless, afterall, it has a 5 min run per episode. When I checked out the English version however read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices