MyAnimeList.net

Lylaaz's Anime List | Lylaaz's Manga List
Lylaaz's Profile

28 of 41 people found this review helpful

I totally recommend this show if you are bored and looking for something light-hearted to cheer you up.

Shingeki no Kyojin Picture Drama is a short spin-off series for all SNK fans.
It has a simple, silly plotline, yet the ridiculousness brings that weird smirky smile on your face. It is a good miniseries. And not to mention it's extremely cute. All the silly sides of each character are brought out and it's entertaining to see that.

You only end up being disappointed if you hope to see something deep from it. This is mainly just for entertainment and gags.

Story-6
Overall-7
Oct 3, 2013
Shingeki no Kyojin (Anime) add
9 of 31 people found this review helpful

There are occasions when good art and good story come together, shake hands and make love. This is one of those times. For some the content may be too violent, but people who like survival, action, suspense, tragedy, nice art and soundtrack, it's great.

But let me be honest here and very blunt – Attack on Titan, as an anime, is more like a commercial to the manga series. Why do I say so? Like any commercial, it is attractive, interesting, it may have something so catchy in it that might get addictive. Just like this series: After episode 5 it’s like a roller coaster read more
Apr 3, 2013
AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei (Manga) add
7 of 13 people found this review helpful

Is your loved one struggling to reach her dreams? Well, man up! Dress up as a woman and help your darling to become part of the top idol group. At least that's what our main protagonist Urayama Minoru did. And is it working out? well.. that's for you to find out, or you can get a glimpse of hint by reading this review.

STORY 7 - Well there is this one girl Yoshinaga and her wish is to become a part of AKB idol group. The guy Minoru is her secret lover. Cute right? And then there were auditions or something along those lines. And because read more
Oct 26, 2012
Beck (Manga) add
5 of 15 people found this review helpful

''If you have never been at the bottom, you can't get to the top. If you've never lost hope, you can't understand what's truly important.''

Ahh, BECK. After rewatching anime two times, i finally gave BECK manga a shot. I don't regret one bit. The story in manga goes 70 chapters onward. Everyone who has watched anime and wants to know what happens with our loved characters afterwards should give this manga a try, too.

And if you don't know anything about this story - think about this: Have you ever wondered what would it feel like to be in a band? If you ever wish read more
Mar 7, 2011
Bitter Virgin (Manga) add
3 of 13 people found this review helpful

Hello, this is my first review, it's quite short but spoiler free. I'm writing this because I want others to read this manga, whether you are guy or a girl. I think it really teaches you to value life better, that when you are given something, you should be happy, because you are lucky to have it in your life. :)

I'm glad that when i started to read it, i had only read half of the summary, because i didn't know what kind of ''secret'' the main girl has.
I thought it was another common love manga, so i just clicked the first pages through read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices