MyAnimeList.net

Kokujin-kun's Anime List | Kokujin-kun's Manga List
Kokujin-kun's Profile

20 of 69 people found this review helpful

This show can be summed up with one screenshot:

Yeah, how much you enjoy this show will determine whether or not you like unintentional humor. Too bad it's intentional humor often falls flat, and everything else seems uninspired. Three.
Mar 11, 2010
Gokinjo Monogatari (Anime) add
61 of 73 people found this review helpful

I might as well write a review of this anime since I was the one who provided (most of) the raws, translated it and reviewed each episode at least three times before it was released, which in my opinion counts for at least something.

Well, as much as I am loathed to put labels on what are clearly three-dimensional characters, here we have a show where Ai Yazawa pretty much presented us with what could be a psychological profile of a tsundere before such a term even came to existence. She's brassy, full of herself and can sometimes be unfairly cruel, but that is read more
Dec 31, 2007
Kodomo no Jikan (TV) (Anime) add
30 of 62 people found this review helpful

Now that the first season is over, a damage assessment is in order. Look for criticisms in the usual places, the points against this series should be legion. It's pointless loli-fanservice trash. It panders to pedophiles. It's yet another retread of overly precocious kids whose dialogues are contrived by writers who have no least idea how normal kids would interact. And as a prominent blogger puts it, even if you thought the series wasn't half bad, the other half is censored.

I won't sugarcoat or paper over the fact that the show revolves around a nine-year-old continuously making mature sexual advances against her read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices