MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Feb 28, 2013
Lucky☆Star (Anime) add
7 of 15 people found this review helpful

Hey people! Here's my second review. This time I picked something very easy to review and see how it goes from now on. Anime in question is Lucky☆Star, a slapstick comedy presenting the lives of a few completely normal high school girls. Well, not that normal, but let's see further.

Lucky☆Star is one of those light-hearted anime that give you less than what you would call a story and more than what you would call laughing stocks. it's a baseless comedy that only comes to us once in a year. An anime one of a kind, with interesting characters to say the least.

Story - 6

Protagonist Konata read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Feb 25, 2013
Shiki (Anime) add
6 of 18 people found this review helpful

Hello everyone. This is CrimsonDeath (Crimson for short) bringing you my first ever review on not only anime/manga, but basically anything I've ever done previously, so please don't be too harsh if my writing is executed poorly. Note that I will try my best to not give away spoilers or mention the storyline more than needed. Enough about me though, let's move on to the anime in review itself.

The anime in question this time is Shiki, an anime that left me with many tears in my eyes while and after watching due to its sad and dark nature. It involves mystery and supernatural elements although read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful