MyAnimeList.net

Credelia's Profile

Apr 17, 2010
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (Anime) add
109 of 239 people found this review helpful

Hmm... Let's see. What can I say about Kaichou wa Maid-sama?

Story: 9 .

Kaichou wa Maid-sama is the first anime that has intrigued me enough to lead me into reading the manga. Although the plot line depicts some of the most typical shoujo anime events used and reused in various other circumstances, Kaichou wa Maid-sama throws in a few twists and originality that entices the viewer in a new way.

Art: 7 .

Although I wouldn't say Kaichou wa Maid-sama has outstanding artistry, I also wouldn't say it's downright terrible. It's pretty well drawn, in fact. Compared to animes like Fushigi Yuugi (no offense intended) or Itazura read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Oct 3, 2009
Shugo Chara! Party! (Anime) add
40 of 69 people found this review helpful

To my dismay, I found the first episode of this season of Shugo Chara disappointing. No offense to those of you who found it appealing, or equally appealing, as its first two seasons.

The first thing I hated when I watched the first episode was that there were girls cosplaying as three of my favourite shugo charas; Ran, Miki, and Su. What happened to the three of them starting off the episodes? I showed it to my friend, who also watches Shugo Chara, and she found it slightly revolting. She said it seemed more like a music video than an anime itself.

Secondly, the actual read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful