Favorite CharactersNo character favorites added
Favorite PeopleNo people favorites added
118 of 175 episodes seen
I start to watch more to see if it improved and...
I was sorely disappointed.
I believe it was episode 48 that when I watched the episode I vomited over my laptop at the horrible images that appeared on my screen, to come over this bad feeling I watched One Piece.
- erm..... I couldn't really think of one so the trees look nice but the One Piece trees looked nicer
- Music. The ED had a nice beat but One Piece was better
- Characters. They are static. Very static. As I said earlier Natsu is just a big Fucktard trying very hard to be as cool as Luffy
- The pacing. Episodes are usually used to flesh out characters. The 118 episodes here are totally pointless. The characters are just the same people we see in episode one. I found myself asking "why?" to every episode. There's no reason why these episodes should even exist.
- The animation. Look at the ground beneath Natsu's feet in the opening sequence. Bad art and animation is sprinkled everywhere.
Bad concept, the static characters, mediocre animation, and nearly episodic way to storytelling make for a slow (118 epiosdes) and useless piece of crap that makes me not want to watch any more. read more