MyAnimeList.net

AnimeFanatic007's Profile

Jun 22, 2012
Ookamidomo no Shitsukekata (Manga) add
10 of 14 people found this review helpful

This was a really great find! I would definitely agree on saying it's cute! I think that most, if not ALL, of my favorite mangas have strong female leads so I was really happy to have found this! I loved the main story's protagonist who was a strong character that had a strong passion that she worked towards! I could read this same basic story line over and over again and I would still find them very enjoyable! The second side story was also very cute and enjoyable! This definitely has made me want to read more from this mangaka!:)
Jun 18, 2012
Wasureyuki (Manga) add
5 of 18 people found this review helpful

Second to review! The story was really good! It's not a romance even if you don't get that right away and the turn of events was hinted at throughout the story so it wasn't so much as a shock but more of a story played out well. It's definitely a good one shot to read when you need something because it's one of those mangas that leaves a good feeling after seeing their heartwarming relationship:)!

Jun 17, 2012
Inoribana (Manga) add
9 of 21 people found this review helpful

This is my first review and I suck at critiquing since I gave it a straight perfect score and maybe I'm just emotional right now but it was a really good story that I have to admit I was in tears by the end! It's really sweet and there's a strong message of going for what you want before it's too late :) I'd definitely recommend it! - p.s. don't judge me for crying :P

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices