Ranked #4725

Time Stranger Kyoko (Manga)

Time Stranger Kyoko

Volumes: 3
Chapters: 13
Status: Finished
Published: Aug 3, 2000 to Aug 3, 2001
Authors: Tanemura, Arina (Story & Art)
Serialization: Ribon Magazine

Score: 7.331 (scored by 3460 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Feb 5, 2009 10:18 AM
it's not the best she's written. it started out good and than suddenly it just ended. it's not very detailed about the other characters.
Apr 1, 1:48 AM
Alright, here’s the issue with Time Stranger Kyoko: it’s too short. It’s simple really, but this “it’s too short” issue brings up more issues.

First, let me bring your attention to the cover used on MAL. You see that beautiful, colorful image that features those 12 characters? Yeah? Well, guess what? You won’t know shite about them at all except for the three in the center—Kyoko and her two knights—and even then, barely. You want to know the background about that elf girl? Too bad, you won’t. You see that Jeanne lookalike? There’s no story to her, sorry. And yeah, all those hot guys there? You’ll read more
Jun 22, 2012 10:05 PM
It was too predictable, I could always tell who would make a couple, what the next problem was going to be, etc. It was just so cliche and as a love-comedy, it wasn't even remotely funny. The characters were so bland, some even annoying, and I curse my curiosity for making me read it to the end.
Jun 16, 2012 8:11 AM
Story - 7
It started out good, but then it was kinda...rushed. Manga would have been better if there were more chapters.

Art - 6
I didn`t really like the eyes, they were just too huge for me. Characters` faces are too much like each other. But other than that, the art is beautiful.

Character - 5
Characters aren`t developed much, and there was almost nothing about strangers like Yami, Toba, Rin...

Enjoyment - 7
The monologues were just great. It was touching and cute, so I enjoyed it.

Overall: 6
Manga`s nice, but it could have been WAY better than that.