MyAnimeList.net

Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Nov 2011 to ?
Authors: Kawahara, Kazune (Story), Aruko (Art)
Serialization: Bessatsu Margaret

Score: 8.341 (scored by 1276 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Dec 8, 2014
Hanasanaide
You might already have noticed that Ore Monogatari is not your common shoujo manga, and I would like to give a more detailed review so that more people starts reading this despite the hideous face on the cover. Believe me, this manga is really something!

Ore Monogatari is a shoujo comedy that fits most people's tastes, maybe because it's not like anything else you've read. However, if you're struggling with the idea of a gorilla looking protagonist, you could need some time to consider.
That shouldn't be too much of a bother, though, because Takeo is hilarious. This manga shows that looks really doesn't matter.

Storywise Oregatari focuses read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Dec 2, 2012
KanameSempai
"Ore monogatari!Another shoujo manga,huh?" Well,that's what I guessed you would think.
And yes, you're wrong.One monogatari isn't your typical shoujo manga where the female character falls in love with someone super-handsome,smart and so on. NO! This is a must-read for all the manga-lovers, no matter what genre you like.You'll fall in love with the story, believe me.

Story : 10
The story is told from the perspective of Takeo a boy who's complexed by his huge appearance (he's introduced as an 2m tall and 120kg weight) and unappealing figure because his best friend,Sunagawa the super-popular guy who can make any girl blush, manages to "steal" read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful