MyAnimeList.net

Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Nov 2011 to ?
Authors: Kawahara, Kazune (Story), Aruko (Art)
Serialization: Bessatsu Margaret

Score: 8.391 (scored by 1975 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

Popular Tags

No tags found
Dec 8, 2014
Hanasanaide
You might already have noticed that Ore Monogatari is not your common shoujo manga, and I would like to give a more detailed review so that more people starts reading this despite the hideous face on the cover. Believe me, this manga is really something!

Ore Monogatari is a shoujo comedy that fits most people's tastes, maybe because it's not like anything else you've read. However, if you're struggling with the idea of a gorilla looking protagonist, you could need some time to consider.
That shouldn't be too much of a bother, though, because Takeo is hilarious. This manga shows that looks really doesn't matter.

Storywise Oregatari focuses read more
Dec 2, 2012
KanameSempai
"Ore monogatari!Another shoujo manga,huh?" Well,that's what I guessed you would think.
And yes, you're wrong.One monogatari isn't your typical shoujo manga where the female character falls in love with someone super-handsome,smart and so on. NO! This is a must-read for all the manga-lovers, no matter what genre you like.You'll fall in love with the story, believe me.

Story : 10
The story is told from the perspective of Takeo a boy who's complexed by his huge appearance (he's introduced as an 2m tall and 120kg weight) and unappealing figure because his best friend,Sunagawa the super-popular guy who can make any girl blush, manages to "steal" read more
Apr 8, 2015
P-Fitty
Before going into an analysis, I've got to say right now: This has been one of the most enjoyable (if not THE most) mangas/anime that I have read in a long time. Throughout the whole thing I was laughing and grinning like an idiot and I have a tough sense of humor. Even the first episode of the anime has got me hooked and I eagerly await the next. If you enjoy light hearted, no drama/strings attatched romance, definitely try this one out.

Story.
While the story remains a straight forward boy meets girl scenario, the continued play on the characters backgrounds and personalities/appearance makes a easy read more