Ranked #1871

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jun 30, 2010 to ?
Authors: Mizutani, Fuuka (Story & Art)
Serialization: Rakuen Le Paradis

Score: 7.721 (scored by 2539 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Nov 7, 2015
I just couldn't get into this manga. For starters, each chapter is pretty much a self contained story and each one is incredibly short which means not very much happens. Then there is the entire premise that for some reason these middle school students can't reveal that they are dating or that they like each other - unless there is a law against this or this is back in the early 90's in Japan, I don't see how anyone would really care. There's literally no reason ever explained in what I read that makes any sense here.

On top of that, there's no real overarching plot read more
Dec 26, 2012
So, this is the first Josei I've readed, and I'm not very glad.

14-sai no Koi is a typical school romance of two high school students, with many comedy scenes. The chapters have very few pages, and the art is very poor.

The two characters act "mature" in front of their classmates, but when they are alone, they act like 14 years old kids in love.

I think this is a very poor manga and a bit boring.
Jan 29, 2015
Sorry for my bad english, since this is my second review, so ... yoroshiku onegaishimasu :)

Actually i was looking for a funny manga when i accidentally saw this 14-sai no Koi's synopsis and noticed there's something wrong with the chapters.

But honestly, i kinda satisfied i found this manga, because it's really enjoyable to read and has its own fun parts. Well, this manga story is about a couple junior high school that forced themselves to act mature at school, Kanata and Kazuki. But at the time they're both alone, they showed their childish and weak side to each other.

At first, i thought the story would read more
Dec 30, 2012
14-sai no Koi is a manga that revolves around two 14-year old childhood friends turned lovers, Kanata and Kazuki. Both respectively seem to possess an aura that prevents the opposite gender from approaching them, and admired by their friends as being "mature" for their age. Needless to say, when they're alone, they cast off their "personas" and reveal their true nature- and their actual relationship.

The story is light, comedic, and... it's really light. The situations aren't exactly unique, but the comedy doesn't make it feel cliché at all- the focus is on the blooming love, not so much on the whole "persona" thing IMO. My read more