MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #892
Koko ni Iru yo! (Manga)

Koko ni Iru yo!

English: I Am Here!
Synonyms: Here I Am!, I'm Right Here!
Japanese: ココにいるよ!

Type: Manga
Volumes: 5
Chapters: 21
Status: Finished
Published: Jul 2007 to Jan 2009
Authors: Tooyama, Ema (Story & Art)
Serialization: Nakayoshi

Score: 8.041 (scored by 9549 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

romance school school life shoujo
Oct 27, 2009
ShoujoCrisis
Koko ni Iru yo! is a very good drama, romance manga. Its about a girl who's really shy and the only to express herself is through her blog. Through her blog she meets two people always encouraging and supporting her. This manga got lots of emotions out of me. I cried and smiled and laughed with the characters during the process of reading the series.

I really like the art especially how she drew the characters. I loved how Teru looked and Hikage's hair was very cute. The character's were very cliched but still very cute and likeable. Hikage is an invisible girl who wants to read more
Oct 24, 2009
Anime12
Koko Ni Iru Yo is an anime which on the surface seems like yourshoujo but well to be honest is a jewel in it's genre and a manga to be read!

Story

The story is basic and easy to follow. It seems like your typical shoujo manga in its first chapters being based on a shy and extremly timid girl named sumino with little confidence or self esteem. Sumino confides in her online blog and her 2 online friends "BlackRabbit" and "Mega Pig" in troubled times. Sumino feels alone and worthless till popular boy Hinata confesses his love for her one day, with this in mind Sumino read more
Oct 24, 2010
DarkDendra
This story is really simple yet very cute and amazing , it's a great manga and it really proves to show anyone who is shy and lives inside their shell and can't get a friend , you can actually get a friend if you try to stand up and reach out to others even if you happen to only get internet friends but due in time you can still get real life friends.
The art in this manga was really adorable and I loved it , the only thing I didn't like was the backgrounds. The backgrounds were really simple and sort of plain and I read more
Aug 21, 2010
Maz-Maz
Sumino, Hikage is unreasonably and stereotypically shy and (unfortunately) she is the heroine.
Honestly, why are depressing and almost mute heroines all the rage now?

I swear, if I see a chick like that, I'd do an about-face. And if she keeps comparing me to objects, like say... The sun. I'd seriously question her mental stability.

Not what happens in this lukewarm story, in fact, she almost started worshiping the other two main characters (dude, seriously?) and absurdly enough, they both fall for her.

What message does that send?

That chicks have completely zero personality or that guys like weird, fanatic chicks?

Well, thank God I'm under neither read more
Oct 1, 2009
ClannadForever
Story: 8
It went with the generic "loner" story but it never went over board with it and the author constructed it so that everyone could relate to it a little.

Art: 9
The art is fantastic, it really is. It's ridiculously cute but not overboard with the eyes. It's quite consistent the whole way through and Sumino is the cutest girl character in a shoujo manga.

Character: 8
Yeah, it's not too bad. Sumino has been developed quite well whilst the two guys didn't get enough chapters to create that deeper connection between the reader and them.

Enjoyment: 9
I enjoyed it, I really did. This was one shoujo story read more
Mar 30, 2010
Torii-chan
This story starts out a little too similar to Kimi ni Todoke for my preference. However, as the story progressed it was an encouraging story of the heroine "blooming" into a wonderful person. I liked the art and the characters were deep and cheerful, which is always good. Overall, it was very good but not one of my favorites.
Aug 7, 2010
toffee_bean
another story about a shy and lonely girl, although it is short (5 volumes) it is a cute and sweet manga to read.

it was very sweet and a bit dramatic, but i enjoyed every chapter of it. although it could have been a little funnierthan it was. the storyline was easy to understand and the character development was good. the characters are like other shoujo characters except instead of an energetic, peppy main character we have a shy and timid girl.

overall it was a good manga to read in my spare time.
Mar 3, 2010
TTBooBooTT
This manga was truly fantastic!!! I was moving and heart warming! I am truly happy that I stumbled upon it! This is a truly relate-able story for many. You really feel compassion for Sumino and hope that she makes friends and won't forever be alone!

I also like how the love blossomed in the story and that it wasn't too overwhelming so that Sumino wouldn't be able to handle it. The story stays true to focusing on Sumino, like it should be.

This was truly a delightful stroy and it really gives you a perspective on how it feels to be all alone, with no one read more
Oct 12, 2009
rinn4
Sure the story was typical and the main character wasn't that amazing but this was still a super cute manga. I really enjoyed it and I thought the art was just so adorable and really suited the whole premise. The sunflower imagery and all the cute little avatars and pictures just amplified everything. I think this is going to be one of those manga's that I will read again, later on because it is just that cute and an overall really solid story.
Oct 17, 2013
0namine1
The title translates to i am here! I never knew about this book until i found it at my locak library. It was definitly worth reading. The main character is one of those chracters who are just plain quite, like most anime chracters they sit in the back of the classroom next to the window. Now the main chracter has a blog,she has 2 friends mega pig and a cat like guy(real sorry i forgot the name), one day a kid in school goes up to her and sais i've been watching you,but in a good way.
Suddenly she become's a little more of the person read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices