MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #6494
Mahou Shoujo Kazumi★Magica: The Innocent Malice (Manga)

Mahou Shoujo Kazumi★Magica: The Innocent Malice

English: Puella Magi Kazumi★Magica: The Innocent Malice
Japanese: 魔法少女かずみ★マギカ〜The innocent malice〜

Type: Manga
Volumes: 5
Chapters: 23
Status: Finished
Published: Jan 24, 2011 to Nov 24, 2012
Authors: Tensugi, Takashi (Art), Hiramatsu, Masaki (Story)

Score: 7.281 (scored by 1291 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Nov 25, 2011
Sparkyt3hMadman
For most, Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica is a spin-off of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. For some, Kazumi is a whole new experience. And for the select few, it is both. I happen to fall into the select few who can take this manga away from its predecessor and find some genuine enjoyment in it. Yet I'm also constantly reminded of its predecessor, and questioning what secrets there are to be revealed.

Story: 9. The release of Madoka before Kazumi works to the series' benefit. Where Madoka is dark and foreboding from the very beginning, Kazumi is sort of lighthearted and playful at the beginning. This instantly read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Mar 10, 2012
naifhenry
Okay so this is the first time i've done this but I really enjoy this manga so I thought I'd give it a go.

Overal 9 - I think Kazumi gets a lot of stick for having to deal with being a spin off of madoka but personally its different although the same idea, they take it down a different route and its fresh, people seem to think it'll be similar but i'd say its different it helps with the mysterious ways of the magical girls and witches and adds more.

Story 9 - Personally I think that this could be an even darker story to read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful