Ranked #649

Volumes: 14
Chapters: 72
Status: Finished
Published: May 18, 2004 to Aug 18, 2010
Authors: Kamatani, Yuhki (Story & Art)
Serialization: GFantasy

Score: 8.101 (scored by 4934 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Mar 12, 2010
I watched two episodes of the anime and dropped it. Some time later, I stumbled upon the manga and began reading it on a whim. I didn't like the art, story, or ANY of the characters.

And now it's one of my favorite manga.

The artist has a very distinct style that suits the mood of the manga very well. She seems to get the hang of it around chapter 25-30; from chapter 40 on, the artwork is GORGEOUS. Every new chapter is like a masterpiece.

The characters seriously grow on you. I had initially liked none of them, but later somehow ended up liking nearly all read more
Aug 21, 2010
That's my first time writing a review, and considering the fact that my English is far away from perfect, it may not be very enjoyable to read, but I wanted to write it. No spoilers in the review, so you can read it even if you don't know the series.

I've been following Nabari no Ou for more than two years - I liked the anime, so I started reading the manga. There were problems with scanlations - missing chapters and such, but somehow I managed to be up-to-date when chapter 49 was out. Since then, I've been eagerly checking out the new chapters every month. read more
Jun 18, 2009
10 10 10 10 10 10 10.
I would give it a 10 anytime.
If anyone says that just because it has ninja's, it's like Naruto they're so completely wrong that it makes me wanna wring their.... never mind.
Nabari is one of the BEST series I have ever read. The art is amazing and really gives a feel for the characters. The characters are complex, but easy to relate to for some odd reason. The story actually made me cry.... Youite and Rokujo are like...... anyway. It isn't finished a/o 6/18/2009, but I hope it will be soon. I NEED to know what read more
Sep 25, 2013
Goodness gracious, calm down. Before you bash this series for being unoriginal, please stop for a moment and take time to at least read my review.

Nabari no Ou's synopsis might seem like your typical shounen series; a boy main character who only wished for a peaceful life, but he somehow possessed a really great, inhuman power. That is like the basic setting for every shounen manga -- and with Naruto around, who needs another ninja series? We have had enough.

But believe me, Nabari no Ou is none like those cliches.

Story - To sum up without any spoilers, Nabari no Ou tells the story about Rokujou read more