MyAnimeList.net

Volumes: 14
Chapters: 72
Status: Finished
Published: May 18, 2004 to Aug 18, 2010
Authors: Kamatani, Yuhki (Story & Art)
Serialization: GFantasy

Score: 8.131 (scored by 4348 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

action comedy ninja shounen
Mar 12, 2010
Hassohappa
I watched two episodes of the anime and dropped it. Some time later, I stumbled upon the manga and began reading it on a whim. I didn't like the art, story, or ANY of the characters.

And now it's one of my favorite manga.

The artist has a very distinct style that suits the mood of the manga very well. She seems to get the hang of it around chapter 25-30; from chapter 40 on, the artwork is GORGEOUS. Every new chapter is like a masterpiece.

The characters seriously grow on you. I had initially liked none of them, but later somehow ended up liking nearly all read more
Aug 21, 2010
Qashqai
That's my first time writing a review, and considering the fact that my English is far away from perfect, it may not be very enjoyable to read, but I wanted to write it. No spoilers in the review, so you can read it even if you don't know the series.

I've been following Nabari no Ou for more than two years - I liked the anime, so I started reading the manga. There were problems with scanlations - missing chapters and such, but somehow I managed to be up-to-date when chapter 49 was out. Since then, I've been eagerly checking out the new chapters every month. read more
Jun 18, 2009
blee2
10 10 10 10 10 10 10.
I would give it a 10 anytime.
READ THIS SERIES!!!!
If anyone says that just because it has ninja's, it's like Naruto they're so completely wrong that it makes me wanna wring their.... never mind.
Nabari is one of the BEST series I have ever read. The art is amazing and really gives a feel for the characters. The characters are complex, but easy to relate to for some odd reason. The story actually made me cry.... Youite and Rokujo are like...... anyway. It isn't finished a/o 6/18/2009, but I hope it will be soon. I NEED to know what read more
Jun 22, 2011
twinks
I gave everything a 10. Everything about this series was perfect. I just finished the manga tonight, thanks to some rough translations and raws, and it was amazing. The anime's soundtrack is gorgeous, and the art is just the best. The stories within the main story, and how all the characters wind together is genius. Kamatani is a GENIUS.
Jun 18, 2012
Saichi_KaSaHa
This manga is good enough to read (not great). The art is somehow funny and simple. I like the art.
The main chara has an unique character that somehow making me smile and laugh. I like the main chara personality that's different from other main chara in another manga. Especially Rokujou Miharu.
But, what I regret it is the story. Yeah, that's when Yoite died. I really felt sad and cried whenever I thought about that momment. Really. Although the ending was happy, but I'm a little dissapointed by Yoite's dead.
So, for you who doesn't like this kind of manga (when an important chara died), I advice read more
Sep 25, 2013
taigataiga
Goodness gracious, calm down. Before you bash this series for being unoriginal, please stop for a moment and take time to at least read my review.

Nabari no Ou's synopsis might seem like your typical shounen series; a boy main character who only wished for a peaceful life, but he somehow possessed a really great, inhuman power. That is like the basic setting for every shounen manga -- and with Naruto around, who needs another ninja series? We have had enough.

But believe me, Nabari no Ou is none like those cliches.

Story - To sum up without any spoilers, Nabari no Ou tells the story about Rokujou read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices