Ranked #624

Volumes: 11
Chapters: 49
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 22, 2009 to Feb 22, 2014
Authors: Fujiwara, Cocoa (Story & Art)
Serialization: Gangan Joker

Score: 8.121 (scored by 4340 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 26, 2011
Despite the shortage of English translations i absolutely adore this series as it offers great potential in upcoming volumes through strong character and a blend of supernatural and romance.

Great character development has created intriguing characters. The drawing/style of this series is beautiful and in particular I admire the fashion or costuming of the characters.

Overall thoroughly recommended :)

Feb 22, 2012
I have to say, when I started reading it, I got interested but as the chapters went by somehow I got the feeling that mangaka really wasn't good at story telling.
Don't get me wrong, this manga is not that bad but I felt it didn't rise to its full potential. Discovery about male main character came too sudden and it kinda rushed things from then on.

Even so, the idea was interesting, art was good and I enjoyed most of it. And, from what I can tell, there are hints that something bigger is going to happen. I'll wait for that...
Oct 6, 2013

This is an odd one.

In terms of art and character design they are both very good. Every character is unique with no stereotypical characters to be seen. Even though the story could touch a highschool you don't find the usual highschool class setting used. There are no more characters than needed and each personality is thoroughly explored.

In terms of story the first two volumes are followed in the anime adaptation and tie very well together, easily an 8 or 9.

From there, there is some slow development that culminates in a tragedy, and the story telling gets more and more confusing. Characters start changing aspect, read more
Apr 20, 2013
In the begining I really enjoyed it but once the second part started I began to hate my favorite character because to me he wasn't the same one that made him my favorite. There are still hints of what he use to be but its not the same.
At the begining of the second part I was lost and confused because there's a serious lapse of time and you aren't told what is going on until like five chapters later and when I finally figured out what happened I became pissed.
So over all first part good and I'm waiting for something to redeem the second part.
Feb 21, 2014
I was loving this manga, getting all excited because it was unique and exciting until.....

After chapter 19...

(Spoiler) Mike got killed and then the next chapters???

I became so confused by the continuous irrelevant chapters that didn't explain a shit what happened to Ririchiyo. Seemed like she was in the future (?) or that the incident where (Spoiler) Mike died was just a dream?

It got so frustrating that I stopped reading at Chapter 22.

This COULD HAVE BEEN an awesome manga if it weren't for what happened after chapter 19. ;/