Ranked #1019

Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: 1
Status: Finished
Published: Sep 20, 2008
Authors: Miyuki, Mitsubachi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Hana to Yume

Score: 7.941 (scored by 1748 users)
Popularity: #1910
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 15, 2015
Story: 9 It was a beautiful heartwarming story; full of feels as well. It kinda suprised me a bit... The thing about the age was kinda peculiar... And also the bunny scratching his tummy... (You'll understand once you read it. XD) But it was still good.

Art: 10 The art was beautifully detailed. It was personally one of my favorites.

Character: 10 For a one-shot, the characters were done nicely. It left a (good) impression on me. They didn't dissaponit me.

Enjoyment: 10 It was a bitter-sweet enjoyment.

Overall: 10 Not much much to say since it was only a one-shot... I recommend it if you want read more
Jul 22, 2013
Nageku Shinigami can be summarized in one sentence:
You read it, you cry, you love it.
It's a oneshot, so going into detail would spoil much of it. But I can say, it has a bittersweet story that touches the heart.
If you have a bit time, read it, it is only one chapter. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Please forgive me for writing such a short review.
Aug 8, 2013
If this story was a person, that person would've ripped my heart out, made me cry, and bandaged my heart and put it back. Those were my feels while reading this.
The story is about a shinigami boy who has a heart of cold steel at first, but when he has an assignment to kill a girl, he finds himself not being able to do it.
A lot of other stuff happens, but you gotta read to find out. Anyways, the story tells how it's alright to "feel" things, and it's not bad to have emotions. It also tells how to treasure read more