MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #908
Nageku Shinigami (One Shot)

Nageku Shinigami

Synonyms: Lamenting God of Death
Japanese: 嘆く死神

Type: One Shot
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: 1
Status: Finished
Published: Sep 20, 2008
Authors: Miyuki, Mitsubachi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Hana to Yume

Score: 8.031 (scored by 1207 users)
Popularity: #1964
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Aug 25, 2013
sevenPocky
This manga is short yet so amazing. If you're bored or have nothing to do, I recommend you this one-shot.
I read this few minutes before writing a review. This one-shot is so fabulous that it will rip your heart out and mend it again. I'm not assuring that you will cry but I did.

Story: 9
It was not fast nor slow. You'll understand it thoroughly. One kid-shinigami having a hard time getting a soul of a human, not so unique but, the flow of events is just flawless.

Art: 8
Not so bad yet not so good. The bunny is cute, the background images, the feeling of youth read more
Jul 22, 2013
Mycelistsukiyo
Nageku Shinigami can be summarized in one sentence:
You read it, you cry, you love it.
It's a oneshot, so going into detail would spoil much of it. But I can say, it has a bittersweet story that touches the heart.
If you have a bit time, read it, it is only one chapter. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Please forgive me for writing such a short review.
Aug 8, 2013
JaCrispy
If this story was a person, that person would've ripped my heart out, made me cry, and bandaged my heart and put it back. Those were my feels while reading this.
The story is about a shinigami boy who has a heart of cold steel at first, but when he has an assignment to kill a girl, he finds himself not being able to do it.
A lot of other stuff happens, but you gotta read to find out. Anyways, the story tells how it's alright to "feel" things, and it's not bad to have emotions. It also tells how to treasure read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices