MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #399
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (Manga)

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Synonyms: Koukin Otome x Amnesia, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Japanese: 黄昏乙女×アムネジア

Type: Manga
Volumes: 10
Chapters: 54
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 22, 2008 to Sep 21, 2013
Authors: Maybe (Story & Art)
Serialization: Gangan Joker

Score: 8.281 (scored by 4561 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
May 31, 2010
-Kazu
"This school was built on forbidden grounds. Grounds that were cursed and greatly feared by the people. To appease the curse, a live human sacrifice was made. A young female student was chosen for the ritual. Somewhere in this school lies the girl who acted as a human pillar."

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, The Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

What can i say about this series? What kept me reading and wanting more? To start off with, ill say that i personally love stories involving the occult with a hint of mystery and a dab of suspense and romance.

TOA's story involves all the above mentioned aspects the mysterious read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Dec 12, 2013
zCowley
Well after reading this I really had to think about the existence of ghosts. I've never believed in ghosts, and I still don't, but damn, I really want to.

"Tasogare Otome x Amnesia" otherwise known as Dusk Maiden of Amnesia is a school romance of a human male and a female ghost. I think the reason I actually loved this so much was that so many other authors have failed at ghost x human relationships, but not this time. This is a success. A brilliant success. The story is great, an occult research club investigating the seven mysteries of their school, sounds generic but this time read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful