MyAnimeList.net

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Dec 6, 2007 to ?
Authors: Koyama, Chuuya (Story & Art)
Serialization: Morning KC

Score: 8.731 (scored by 929 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Aug 22, 2013
shubbing
I seriously did not think that I would rate 10 on all components.

Story: The storyline is realistic yet the author manages to inject so much twists and humour in it, making it absolutely enjoyable. It also helps that the manga introduces us to the world of space and I do feel slightly more knowledgeable after reading it! The manga is not draggy at all, and cliche is at its minimal.

Art: Not the kind that will make you go "Wow, so beautiful" or "Omg, he's such a bishie!" but I have to give credit to the consistency and dynamics.

Character: The main lead is so realistically read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Jul 30, 2014
HungerXHunger
It's never too late to reach your dreams, that's what you can learn from this manga.
Uchuu Kyodai is one of the few mangas that can motivate my live, read this is more like reading graphic biography than reading manga.

The story tell us about an older brother named Nanba Mutta who want to become an astronout to follow his younger brother path, Nanba Hibito. I think the synopsis was enough to describe the main plot. The story develops every new characters are introduced but still focus on Mutta reaching his dream.

Like my word before, this is more like biography than manga because the characters more read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful