MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #961
Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute (Manga)

Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute

English: It's lonely to be by myself
Japanese: ひとりぼっちはさみしくて

Type: Manga
Volumes: 3
Chapters: 18
Status: Finished
Published: Oct 16, 2008 to 2009
Authors: Chiba, Kozue (Story & Art)
Serialization: Sho-Comi

Score: 8.011 (scored by 2379 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Aug 2, 2011
Aina-Chan
**Note in this review there can be biases and spoilers.**

Have you ever had a dream you wanted to pursue but didn't because you felt that you would fail, or it wasn't practical enough for you, and your parents stated that they highly disapprove of it? Are you in the mood to read a manga that'll bring you joy each chapter? Are you interested in the cutest couple ever? Are you sick of love triangles and just want something straight forward? Are you over shoujo mangas having a bit too much drama?

If you said yes to any of the questions above or are interested in reading read more
Jul 18, 2011
X0XjulietX0X
As most manga with less than 20 chapters, events and happenings move at a considerably fast pace that leaves you struggling to keep up. In the story Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute, there is evidence of that. The relationship between Shio and Nao develops too quickly and thus gives off a sense of unrealism. However, their friendship and ties of love are very sweet. Hand in hand, they both run towards their dreams, overcoming and obstacles together.

Shio is first portrayed a quiet girl who her classmates think ill of. She dreams of becoming a singer and writes all her feelings into songs. read more
Dec 23, 2012
Blazeboy
Have you ever felt something that you wanted to do even if everyone was against it? Well that's what this manga was about

Story-9
The story is very motivational and inspirational it shows you the reader that if you have a dream then you should strive it inspires you and it also has a lot of romance in it that leaves your hear warm when you finish it.

Characters-7
The characters are your very typical shoujo romance characters, but I will say that they fit this story very well and that even if you dislike the weak girl and delinquent guy combo you should still give it a try.

Art-7
I read more
Mar 12, 2013
nenestar
A dream is a wish your heart makes~
This is my first time reviewing so eep.

Story: 9/10
Overall the story was great. A little bit of romance, but not so much. If you're looking for one with a lot of cutesy romance, well this isn't really something to read. This is more of a story about reaching ones dreams.
It's a bit fast paced, but you can clearly see how focused the characters are on their dreams. It's really inspiring to see what the characters did in order to reach their dreams.
The only reason I give this a 9/10 is for the lack of a read more
Jul 6, 2011
karutamral
People need to READ THIS MANGA NOW!!!!!
The story is not your typical popular guy loves geek girl story. It involves 2 people who both want to follow their dreams. Together, they overcome obstacles and realize their own feelings for each other. I only wish there was a sequel
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices