English: Kneel Down and Vow Your Love
Synonyms: Hizamazu Ite Ai wo Chikae, Kneel Down and Vow Your Love
Score: 7.481 (scored by 887 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
No tags found
SynopsisA cute collection of short stories, packed full of love!
• Omae no Karada ni Kiitemiro (Swear Love On Your Knees) : I work with Naoe, who is the same age as me, and he makes my heart beat like crazy!? Turns out, he's my father's bodyguard and so now he accompanies me. And now I'm in (unrequited) love with him. But he's not kind to me at all...
• Try Asking Your Body : Jun is a typical player. There is no one in high school who hasn't heard of him and his seducing ways. One day a tom-boy girl challenges to a duel for playing around with one of her classmates. What's this feeling in his heart? It won't stop beating. Could this infamous playboy be feeling.... love?
• Yokubou Star : Amemiya Kou, already an accomplished novelist and still in high school. Ever since I first read his book I've loved him. But now that I go to the same high school as him and work under him in the literature club he doesn't seem a thing like the beautiful words in his book. In fact he's very bossy and seems to only pick on me! Gwah, what? That means I'm his favorite? That doesn't make sense! Why's he so mean?!
• Koibito. Zenyasai (Lover. The Eye):
He is cold, and does not act like a boyfriend, she wants to believe they DO are going out... What will it become of their relationship?!
• Tennen Ecstasy (Natural Ecstasy)
Hoshina izumi, whose looks are like an elementary student, does not have any friend at school. While everyone was befriend-ling she... received a confession from a guy?! Wait, he wants to be her friend or... not?!
Hizamazuite Ai wo Chikae is a manga series consists of five chapters. Each portrays a different love stories.
The author knows how to deal with the small space to develop the script, because despite being fast, it's very interesting the way the story unfolds. This makes Hizamazuite is an enjoyable read. And do not expect a complex script. This manga has only one volume and one of the best parts is its simplicity. The best is the romance.
Well, it's the 4th story that's pretty similar to this manga. In both, the girl's boyfriend is cold towards her and seems to not care for her at all. Although in Itoshi No Goshujinsama, the guy's a bit of a jerk, it's still cute,
|No posts for this board were found
Related ClubsRomance Lovers