MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Top Anime Page
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Suggestions »» Top Anime Page

06-09-12, 3:06 PM

Sorry if this has already been suggested, but how about implementing an option to hide titles already on your watching/completed lists when you view the top anime page? Rateyourmusic has a similar feature in their charts and it would be a nice addition when browsing.

06-10-12, 8:26 AM

deadleeserious said:
Sorry if this has already been suggested, but how about implementing an option to hide titles already on your watching/completed lists when you view the top anime page? Rateyourmusic has a similar feature in their charts and it would be a nice addition when browsing.

+1 - But I wouldn't limit this option to the "top anime page" only - it would also be a great addition to searches.

It doesn't necessarily have to be an option to hide these titles - marking them would be enough and for searches maybe a checkbox one could tick to exclude/filter them.

06-10-12, 10:21 AM

+1 - I agree with this! That would make it really easy to find new shows to watch. Although I would say that I'd prefer to have it selectable so that I can have my entire list removed from my search (as I don't want to try and add shows to my PTW that I already have in there, or see any of my dropped anime)

06-11-12, 9:38 AM

SecretDuckie said:
+1 - I agree with this! That would make it really easy to find new shows to watch. Although I would say that I'd prefer to have it selectable so that I can have my entire list removed from my search (as I don't want to try and add shows to my PTW that I already have in there, or see any of my dropped anime)

If you use greasemonkey there is a script for that (you can check an option to remove all anime or manga you have seen from your searches) but I agree it would be a nice feature for this site to have too.

http://userscripts.org/about/installing
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/45199
Modified by Abbyrose, 06-11-12, 9:42 AM
BBC Code....why u no work!?

06-12-12, 1:40 PM

that is a good idea.

I'm Italian, so forgive me for grammar errors.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices