Forum Settings
Forums

Professional Wrestling (WWE, TNA, PWG, ROH, NJPW...)

New
Mar 31, 2014 2:21 PM

Oct 2013
#gethype
Leggo BRYAN-SAMA, BRAY-SAMA!!!
sodomizedMay 21, 2014 4:21 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2014 2:25 PM
Jan 2014
I think potato should win.
Mar 31, 2014 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
cabacc2 said:
I think potato should win.

So you're basicly going with Botchtista?
Mar 31, 2014 2:31 PM

Mar 2007
No matter who wins, we all lose.

#believethat
You've come a long way, baby.
Mar 31, 2014 3:33 PM

Jul 2013
I kind of want to see HHH win the title anyway just for the sheer madness of it all, but Bryan will win which is good.
Apr 1, 2014 2:58 AM

Jan 2008
The last two WrestleManias have been a huge disappointment. I might skip it this year.
Apr 1, 2014 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
XXX ehh? I take it strippers will be on hand?
Apr 1, 2014 6:50 AM

Jun 2009
hybreezy said:
I kind of want to see HHH win the title anyway just for the sheer madness of it all, but Bryan will win which is good.

Me too, the rage would be great. But, yeah, Bryan should win.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 1, 2014 7:02 AM
Sep 2013
I'm not going to watch it live, but I might go back and watch it one day. Not really into WWE these days,
Apr 1, 2014 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
I stopped liking wrestling after 3rd grade, but nice to see that other people are still enthusiastic about it, I suppose.
Apr 1, 2014 8:08 AM

Apr 2011
Haven't watched WWE since two years ago (though I still watch it occasionally), so I'll probably skip this Wrestlemania as well. I might put it on to catch Shield's match, but I'm not interested at all in any other match, not even Taker's match. Last I watched (2 years ago), he could barely get up after winning his goddamn match (wasn't he dragged out by Shawn and Hunter, the guy he beat?).
Apr 1, 2014 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
insan3Spectre said:
hybreezy said:

Me too, the rage would be great. But, yeah, Bryan should win.

Evolution theme music playing to close out WM with trash being thrown into the ring
Apr 1, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 2014
I'm rooting for The Shield!
Apr 1, 2014 8:31 PM

Jun 2012
Ughh Daniel Bryan is ugly, get that jobber out of my sight.
Apr 1, 2014 8:33 PM

Feb 2014
Damn already Wrestlemania XXX

Last one I watched was XXIII when it used to be good early 2000s.
Apr 1, 2014 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
Daniel Bryan is boring in my opinion, so go Triple H!

YorozuyaGinSan said:

Hum. Respect the beard?!
Apr 1, 2014 10:30 PM

Apr 2011
Aylaine said:

YorozuyaGinSan said:

Hum. Respect the beardflying goat?!

fixed.
Apr 2, 2014 6:59 AM

May 2011
I just hope HHH wins and some surprise at the Battle Royal.
Apr 2, 2014 7:06 AM

Sep 2011
dont do any stupid as fuck celebrity cameos in the fights, that snooki cameo a few years back still makes me cringe

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2014 7:15 AM

Dec 2012
yhunata said:
Aylaine said:

YorozuyaGinSan said:

fixed.

That made me laugh harder than I should have.
Apr 2, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
Time for bryan to get that title damn it though I wouldent mind some kind of screw job vs HHH that makes the main event a fatal 4 way. Also hoping for a wyatt win and a shield split and also a return of god I mean cm punk however unlikely would make my night. Respect the beard guys
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Apr 2, 2014 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
JizzyHitler said:
dont do any stupid as fuck celebrity cameos in the fights, that snooki cameo a few years back still makes me cringe

Say what? I would never have known about that had you not mentioned it. Will google for it later. I wonder if there will be a special referee for Bryan vs HHH...
Apr 2, 2014 5:37 PM
Jul 2012
I may only watch taker vs lesnar and that's it. /:

tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:
Aylaine said:

YorozuyaGinSan said:

fixed.

That made me laugh harder than I should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

Daniel Bryan's new theme song at Wrestlemania 30. If it ever happens :D.
Apr 2, 2014 10:44 PM

Feb 2014
Cesaro is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE and he gets stuck with Swagger on the damn preshow...

#PushCesaro
flaxman85 said:
slice of life = slice of waste my fucking time

brb grown ass men getting a hard on watching little pubescent girls playing music al instrument or doing random shit in school

wtf is this shit

fuckthisgayearth.gif
Apr 2, 2014 10:57 PM

Nov 2011
No one is talking about Undertaker's streak?

Too bad we'll probably never see Sting go up against him. Then again, Taker already feuded with Lesnar in 2003 so...
Apr 2, 2014 11:09 PM

Jul 2013
It's heavily rumoured Sting will likely confront Taker on the RAW after WM
Apr 3, 2014 1:42 AM

Apr 2011
Stark700 said:
No one is talking about Undertaker's streak?

Too bad we'll probably never see Sting go up against him. Then again, Taker already feuded with Lesnar in 2003 so...

yhunata said:
Haven't watched WWE since two years ago (though I still watch it occasionally), so I'll probably skip this Wrestlemania as well. I might put it on to catch Shield's match, but I'm not interested at all in any other match, not even Taker's match. Last I watched (2 years ago), he could barely get up after winning his goddamn match (wasn't he dragged out by Shawn and Hunter, the guy he beat?).
Apr 3, 2014 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
Aylaine said:
JizzyHitler said:

Say what? I would never have known about that had you not mentioned it. Will google for it later. I wonder if there will be a special referee for Bryan vs HHH...
She did. She had a feud with a diva as far as I can remember.

I stopped watching WWE since last year because I realized it has gotten repetitive. But there are still chances that I might watch it despite not knowing the storylines between the wrestlers competing in the event.
Apr 3, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
Completely_Numb said:
Cesaro is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE and he gets stuck with Swagger on the damn preshow...

#PushCesaro

Cesaro will get a monster push after mania dont worry The thing with taker vs hhh from mania with taker winning but not being able to walk out was mostly story driven wasnt it? Its quite likely sting will face taker at mania 31 before getting a hof induction and retiring
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Apr 3, 2014 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
yhunata said:

Taker's had the best match each show the last two years, imo. Well, Punk vs. Jericho was really solid during 28.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 3, 2014 8:13 AM

Oct 2012
Triple H > All

No way Taker is gonna lose to Lesnar.
f42f21f24aApr 3, 2014 8:16 AM
Apr 3, 2014 8:16 AM

Jul 2012
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

That's just because he keeps burying young talents
הלב שלי כבר מת
Apr 3, 2014 8:24 AM

Mar 2007
Casval said:
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

Explain NXT then.
Apr 3, 2014 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
I would also like to hear the sound of shattered glass and a "If ya smell". Please and thank you
Apr 3, 2014 8:37 AM

Jul 2012
Kimura said:
Casval said:
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

Explain NXT then.

You got me...
But if Triple H won't bury them, Cena is going to do it as soon as the heel wrestlers on NXT are on the main roster, they will feud against him and getting buried.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Apr 3, 2014 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Starchaser187 said:
I would also like to hear the sound of shattered glass and a "If ya smell". Please and thank you
Would be better than the Soap Opera that passes for it now.
Apr 3, 2014 8:47 AM

Jun 2009
Casval said:
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

I love how Triple H is using his reputation to gain heat. Pretty well done, imo.

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 3, 2014 8:50 AM

Jul 2012
insan3Spectre said:
Casval said:
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

I love how Triple H is using his reputation to gain heat. Pretty well done, imo.

True, his promos/segments were the only ones I really enjoyed promo wise in a while.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Apr 3, 2014 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
ThisNameSucks said:
Aylaine said:
JizzyHitler said:

She did. She had a feud with a diva as far as I can remember.

I stopped watching WWE since last year because I realized it has gotten repetitive. But there are still chances that I might watch it despite not knowing the storylines between the wrestlers competing in the event.

To be honest, it's been dying for quite some time now. I stopped watching around 2005, when I felt that the attitude era was finished. The new wrestlers are keeping things fresh but the sheer intensity of the past won't ever be recaptured again unless they allow for more mature content in my opinion.
Apr 3, 2014 9:01 AM

Jan 2013
If Brock Lesnar gives the 'performance' he gave against in his match against Goldberg, I will smash my TV for good.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Apr 3, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2012
WRASTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brock lesnar via tko or sub!
you sound poor
Apr 3, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
Believe in The Shield!

"No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster." - Schierke (Berserk)

Apr 3, 2014 12:10 PM

Mar 2007
Casval said:
Kimura said:
Casval said:
Greenward said:
Triple H > All

Fact.

Explain NXT then.

You got me...
But if Triple H won't bury them, Cena is going to do it as soon as the heel wrestlers on NXT are on the main roster, they will feud against him and getting buried.
Now that, I agree with. Somewhat. Cena's "if they wanna prove themselves they gotta go through me" schtick could go either way, though.

He does try every once in a while to put someone over, but usually Creative fucks it up (*cough*Sandow*cough*).
Apr 3, 2014 5:49 PM

Jul 2012
Apr 4, 2014 4:53 AM

May 2013
So Bray Wyatt got a Wrestlemania match...against John f***ing Cena...

Is he actually getting a push, or is he getting buried...hard...?

And please explain why the Divas match gets on the card while the fatal 4 way tag team match is stuck on the pre-show
Apr 4, 2014 5:03 AM

Apr 2010
teddygamer said:

Neither. Bray Wyatt is in mid-push, so he's not getting another one while in it. Someone debut'd less than a year ago is going against John Cena at Wrestlemania, thus is a push in itself. As for buried, only if John Cena beats him in 10 seconds with one move.

And please explain why the Divas match gets on the card while the fatal 4 way tag team match is stuck on the pre-show

Please explain to me why anyone wants to see the destroyed tag division over the remnants of the destroyed women's division, it's a lose lose either way.

Honestly, this has potential to be the worst Wrestlemania, and little to no potential to being above average. I'm excited for Wyatt vs. Cena (hope for a Wyatt win) and Brock vs. 'Taker (we all know who will win). The Shield match has potential to be good, I've yet to see a bad Shield match. And, D-bry is awesome, but I'm so sick of methodical HHH and gassed out Batista.
Apr 4, 2014 5:35 AM

Dec 2007
I'm actually really hyped for Wrestlemania. Trips and Steph have been great heels the last few weeks.
Apr 4, 2014 6:35 AM

May 2013
truthillusion said:
teddygamer said:

Neither. Bray Wyatt is in mid-push, so he's not getting another one while in it. Someone debut'd less than a year ago is going against John Cena at Wrestlemania, thus is a push in itself. As for buried, only if John Cena beats him in 10 seconds with one move.

Please explain to me why anyone wants to see the destroyed tag division over the remnants of the destroyed women's division, it's a lose lose either way.

Honestly, this has potential to be the worst Wrestlemania, and little to no potential to being above average. I'm excited for Wyatt vs. Cena (hope for a Wyatt win) and Brock vs. 'Taker (we all know who will win). The Shield match has potential to be good, I've yet to see a bad Shield match. And, D-bry is awesome, but I'm so sick of methodical HHH and gassed out Batista.

Alright, i admit i might have jumped the gun regarding Bray, but you gotta admit, Cena is momentum killer. How many young guys have Cena put over in the last couple of years...? I don't think any young guys that has a program with Cena has never comed out stronger.

What do you mean by "destroyed" tag team division. The tag team division has put over some of the best match on a weekly basis on Raw in 2013, had one of the best storyline in 2013 (Rhodes Brother vs Shield). The division had some of the best wrestlers currently in WWE, ex : Rhodes Brother, Real American, The Shield, Usos. Honestly, i don't see how you can call the tag team division a "destroyed" division.

But you are right when you said that the women's division are destroyed though.

And would you rather see the likes of Eva Marie wrestling on Wrestlemania? I'd rather have the tag team fatal 4 way that has some of the best teams on WWE today than watch the likes of Eva Marie and Aksana "wrestling"
Apr 4, 2014 10:15 AM

Jul 2013
Anybody who has followed the product for the last 5-7 years can't in their right mind be optimistic for Bray Wyatt facing Cena. As I said in another topic, the whole Bootista/Bryan thing has completely overshadowed everyone's awareness on this issue somehow.
Apr 4, 2014 10:33 AM

Apr 2008
Earwen said:
I'm actually really hyped for Wrestlemania. Trips and Steph have been great heels the last few weeks.

Haha Trips! That's so old school.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.