MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Final TV Series of Inu Yasha Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Final TV Series of Inu Yasha Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
07-16-09, 7:16 AM

This is some of the best news I've heard in a while. How long will we have to wait until its dubbed?

07-16-09, 7:17 AM

Looks like I have to watch the first series. I've only seen few episodes from our local broadcast...that was years ago.

07-16-09, 7:22 AM

This is good news. But now I have to finish the first series which I've been watching for like 3 years.

At least this one shouldn't be jam packed with fillers, right?

07-16-09, 7:23 AM

to see the and, i'm was almost ready to read the manga

07-16-09, 7:25 AM

RyRyMini said:
At least this one shouldn't be jam packed with fillers, right?

Asako said:

No. The manga itself is full of filler. The story will still have a bunch of nonsense even if they're manga loyal. 20 volumes is going to have about 2-3 volumes worth of progression and 17-18 volumes of random fluff and prolonged scenes. It's Rumiko's style.

07-16-09, 7:47 AM

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?
Oh man, I miss Inyasha so much, so nice to know there's going to be another series to it. Especially after the manga ending last year. This has seriously made my day, totally some of the best news I've heard in a while.

You told me to make you feel like your in heaven

07-16-09, 7:54 AM

Well, it sure has been a long time since I first started watching Inuyasha. That was back when I was thirteen years old, and now I'm twenty. And, just like a couple of other people said, there will probably be a lot of random fluff, so I might be a couple of years older by the time it's finished. >_>

I'll probably watch it anyway just to see it end.

07-16-09, 8:47 AM

AddleBoy said:
Well, it sure has been a long time since I first started watching Inuyasha. That was back when I was thirteen years old, and now I'm twenty.

I know that exact feeling. I discovered the anime ages ago, probably around the same age you were. I'm 22 now, but I still consider it one of my favourite animes of all time. It may not be the best there is, but considering the nostalgia I have for it and the fact that I really enjoyed the story (I've read the manga, so I'm not talking about all of the unfortunate fillers), I am absolutely pumped to hear this news.

The rest of the manga really deserves to be animated, not only because it's great, but also to give closure to the first anime. If people never read the manga, they'd be very lost at the end, and some probably discouraged by the amount of filler episodes.

This seriously just made my day.

07-16-09, 8:56 AM

hell yea, this is the show got got me hooked on anime so im SO happy

07-16-09, 9:00 AM

O_O

It's going to take a while for the shock from this news to wear off. I don't like InuYasha, but for a new series to start several years after the original one ended is kind of a big deal.

07-16-09, 9:07 AM

Bluesnow said:
D=

New FMA... More Inuyasha...
WHERE'S MY NEW KENSHIN!!???

Shit, never even thought about that.....would KILL to see the end of the Rurouni Kenshin manga animated.

07-16-09, 9:13 AM

Woow I already gave up on a decent ending for the anime and now this? Kinda late but I'm totally gonna watch this ^^

07-16-09, 9:19 AM

This news just made my day~!
#1 YUGItard and Ryuuk's wife.

[ ] Me and Yuusei; we's like peas and carrots~ [ ]

07-16-09, 9:24 AM

So excited. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but animenewsnetwork also covered the news:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-07-16/inuyasha-final-chapter-gets-tv-anime-green-lit
Check out my blog for anime reviews, news, and episode downloads.

http://4649anime.blogspot.com/

07-16-09, 9:39 AM

i am not sure how the original JP version is but the US version really sux. maybe if they condense it like they did DBZ i might watch this.

07-16-09, 9:47 AM

kisami said:
i am not sure how the original JP version is but the US version really sux. maybe if they condense it like they did DBZ i might watch this.

Are you referring to the dub?

I agree that overall the original Japanese voice cast is better (most are), however I really don't think the English dub is terrible. A few english voices I actually prefer to their Japanese counterparts. I watched it all in English originally, and I had no problems with it.

07-16-09, 10:30 AM

One of my first anime. I watched when I was like 15 or something.I'm 17 now and didn't realy mind the fillers back then. I really wanna see the end of the series! hope It won't take too long for it to finish!!

More Fluffy and more InuyashaxKagome plz.

Also less sword powerlevelshit. (backlashwave & wind scar shit)
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"

07-16-09, 10:34 AM

Remus_Lupa said:
Also less sword powerlevelshit. (backlashwave & wind scar shit)

*snickers* Oh man, I won't spoil you, but in the manga.....well, guess I'll leave that for you to see. ;D

07-16-09, 11:13 AM

Mmm... just... bleeeeeeeeeeeh.

I mean it's funny because today I finally decided to move the first one from on-hold to dropped because I know I will never finish it.

Random stupid fillers annoy me, and now MOAR eps to watch?

Neh, byebye Inu, I had good times with you but it's time to move on xD

I shall thank you, though, because you got me again into this beautiful world of anime 4 years ago <3 And my Sesshômaru plushie will still be one of my favorites XD
Modified by flamboyantreaper, 07-16-09, 11:16 AM

07-16-09, 11:23 AM

aunq ya termine d leer el manga y la animacion, espero q este ultimo season los efectos de las peleas sean brutales.

IM support protocol really will be great if someone make a remake of berserk

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices