MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Which is your favorite manga by Buronson?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Death Wish - A Buronson Fanclub »» Which is your favorite manga by Buronson?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
07-14-09, 11:48 PM

I still need to read a lot of his works, unfortunately, some of them aren't available in english, or at least I couldn't find them.

But my favorite between the ones I've read is Souten no Ken. It has Hokuto's action and crazy fights and the mafia atmosphere of the others.

07-26-09, 1:55 AM

Sanctuary. Honestly, not even close.

07-30-09, 9:37 PM

Definitely Sanctuary. The story is much more intricate than his other works imo. Many of his manga tend to rely too much on action (However I don't think I've read enough of his work to judge) but Sanctuary's in depth plot deals more with internal conflicts and politics which make it more dynamic and interesting than his other manga to me.
I was lucky enough to find some volumes of Sanctuary at a con I went to; the cover's about to fall off but it's well worth owning.
Modified by Danish, 08-04-09, 1:32 AM

08-02-09, 5:38 PM

I'm waiting it to finish being published here so I can buy, but the company that publishes had some problems and there is no info on when they will resume publishing Sanctuary. I am loosing my patience...

Strain relies more on plot than in the action IMO, but the plot could be much better...

08-03-09, 6:26 PM

08-03-09, 8:36 PM

Nice review, dx.

I am almost getting the manga thorugh "alternative channels" because I'm eager to read it.

I also wish I was able to find Heat, Oh Roh Den and Lord in the net, but I couldn't. In fact I could only find french versions of these manga to buy...

09-30-09, 11:58 AM

The handle pretty much speaks for itself.. :)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices