Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 19, 2009 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
smokes said:
backa91 said:

I'm sorry, I don't speak Japanese. Is there any site with a translation, please? Surely Kubo wouldn't let this happen to his great series would he? Given how great he has been with tension in the manga, I couldn't imagine he'd be happy about something like this happening at this point in time... seriously!

there's an interviu with Kubo.
so yeh, he let that happend, he has his manga, he dont care about teh anime.
and i heard on other forums that the filler will last 1 year
oh shi-
I sure hope they realize that this is Not a good idea, and change their minds =.=
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 19, 2009 11:21 AM

May 2009
Okay, all I have been able to find on the span of this filler are other forums.

I also searched Anime News Network and wasn't able to find anything.

So I have yet to see anything I can read confirming a year of torture. If someone DOES find this in English, please let me know. Otherwise, I guess we're all just going to have to be patient and see what happens.
Jul 19, 2009 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
Why won't you just read the manga? What's the big deal? It's all right there, the real stuff, without censorship.
Fillers are made to show some other sides of the characters, bring something new to the atmosphere. Relax and enjoy.
Jul 19, 2009 11:39 AM

May 2009
LiarK said:
Why won't you just read the manga? What's the big deal? It's all right there, the real stuff, without censorship.
Fillers are made to show some other sides of the characters, bring something new to the atmosphere. Relax and enjoy.

I have read the manga and I'm waiting not-so-patiently for next week's chapter. X D
Jul 19, 2009 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
manga doesnt compare to anime.
dont wanna loose all the pleasure from the anime just for curiosity
Jul 19, 2009 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
In the first few minutes, i tought i downloaded the wrong file, and i was watching some hentai version of bleach!!! But in the end it turned out to be a very stupid, but at the same time also a funny, regular bleach filler.
Jul 19, 2009 7:48 PM

Feb 2008
it was all fine and great but what a waste.
Jul 20, 2009 5:31 PM

Jul 2009
I prefered 227 to 228, I don't mind the fillers considering its a nice change from what I've just read in the maga. This episode was decent and was ok, the ecchi-factor was extreme, they'd done everything possible, and then tentacle rape watermelon hollow came and they were all blushing and complaining about the way it was touching them. I literally laughed at the ridiculous amount of fanserivce in it, but no, my "zanpaktou" didn't go "bankai" if you know what I mean. xP
ZaikuZEROJul 20, 2009 9:43 PM

Signature made by me. x3
Jul 20, 2009 5:47 PM

May 2009
ZaikuZERO said:
I literally laughed at the ridiculous amount of fanserivce in it, but not, my "zanpaktou" didn't go "bankai" if you know what I mean. xP

Haha!!! That's hilarious!
Jul 20, 2009 6:49 PM
Jun 2008
I'm big into Ecchi and my long time watched anime finally have it... I'm in heaven.
Jul 21, 2009 1:43 PM

Jul 2008
lol nice Ecchi from Bleach for now .. although I would love the story to continue very very soon!

I was wondering something though .. I got the following picture for a very long time already. But the swimsuits they wear are pretty much the same as in this filler .. how did that work :P

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/Marco-Kun/MAL/BB.jpg
Kipi, The Goddess of Cosplay Fanclub and Arisa the Queen of Cosplay Fanclub!

Jul 21, 2009 6:06 PM

Feb 2009
Shitty episode, hated it.
Jul 22, 2009 1:21 AM

Jul 2008
once again they prove that unahana is super scary; gotta say out of all the bleach fillers so far, this has got to be my fav, the tentacle thing caught me by surprise, but in retrospect it figures
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 22, 2009 9:03 AM
May 2009
I have no idea what people are complaining about... anyone in the target audience has even a little sex drive!! :) As such, this ep was one of the best Bleach filler/omake episodes in come in some time.
Jul 28, 2009 7:18 AM

Jul 2009
Well that was a pointless filler
Aug 1, 2009 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
Pointless yet very funny!
Aug 12, 2009 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
Lame..Lame..Lame XP
Sent with Mal Updater

Aug 17, 2009 7:37 AM

Mar 2009
It was so so so fun ^^

Byakuya was the perfect part of this ep. ^^
And, Ukitake wasn't bad either ^^
Aug 23, 2009 3:22 PM
Apr 2009
LOL, what a stupid hentai attampt at the end. Haha, tentacles + bikini girls blushing and saying ''Where are you touching me *blush'' ''Its in my swimsuit''

: D

but Idk, I enjoyed it, I'm bored anyways
SsjbryandoAug 23, 2009 3:26 PM
Sep 9, 2009 3:33 PM

Mar 2009
It was funny in some bits but over all it was just what the f**k.

Oct 3, 2009 10:33 PM

Aug 2008
F*cking horrible! I only stuck around to see Yoruichi in a bathing suit. Once I saw the watermelon hollow said, "goodbye!"
Oct 14, 2009 10:18 PM

Jun 2009
i know it's just filler but this ep was hilarious!
there were too many funny parts to go into detail but i had to go back and look at several parts over and over...i wonder why people hate the fillers so much, i usually like them
Oct 16, 2009 2:01 AM

Sep 2007
I actually liked this episode a lot. The girls of Bleach all got half naked...looked hot...some fan service for the girls too with Byakuya and Renji (gotta be fair right?)....and there was plenty of comedy. All in all...a very good filler.
Dec 1, 2009 7:49 PM

Jul 2009
LeoHamasaki said:
The tentacles were ridiculous lol but Nemu was so nice looking all bored watching everything happening.

Yoruichi and Soifon choosing the bikinis was the best part haha and also Unohana's scary moment was nice too.

yeah this definitely ended up being a soft core tentacle hentai. The whole reasoning behind the tentacle monster was stupid, but it was sexy. After this episode, I can't see how they can justify the censoring of Halibel. With some of the revealing swim suits (i.e.Rangiku)and boob buckets, it just makes most of halibel's censoring, seem mediocre. The best part of the episode for me was when Yoruichi and Soi fon were picking swimsuits. Adorable and hilarious. Overall I thought the episode was cool, I didnt like the reasoning behind the hollow watermelon or whatever, I would have preferred for it to simply be some tentacle hollow monster...which they could have done without in the first place, since they were in swimsuits. Sexy bleach characters were enough, even for the fangirls, with all the 6 and 8 packs to go around. Byakuya Ichigo, Renji and Ukitake were hot, along with some of the other guys. And the Ladies of course, especially, Yoruichi, Rangiku, and Isane ...the bleach episode that gave a thousand nosebleeds.
Over all, it was an good filler, and an okay episode. Pretty funny episode.
It was cool seeing this small part in the manga in animation, and it was sexy, so i can't complain much. Unohana was amazing for her age and was very funny when she pressured Isane into buying her sexy swimsuit. I didn't realize how much cleavage Isane has, she looked fabulous. I've always liked her character(from the lil thats shown in the series) but you couldn't tell she had all that under the hakama(sp?)^_^ Yay Isane, and way to go Yoruichi!*_*
JoquishaJoestarDec 1, 2009 7:58 PM
Mar 16, 2010 1:11 AM

Mar 2007
228 episodes later we finally get a beach episode....

...i'd say thats pretty goddamn impressive. Wellz finally get some beach service i've had this as my sig for years

ofc the quality is lame since its 'filler' but whatever. Whoever hates beach episodes obviously hate mindless fun. Probably jerkoff with anger when you do it. Not everyone jacks off to every fanservice episode. Jesus...

I mean Bleach throws less than a handful of fanservice ep's and ppl automatically thing they're gonna go touch themselves. Grow up.

surprised there wasnt any jokes about Renji's bald head and boobz.
...fear the mune bucketsu
RanivusMar 16, 2010 1:22 AM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
May 10, 2010 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
Omg, Hitsugaia using his zanpaktou to make some ice xD This episode wasn't that bad.

I love Renji's tatoos! *-*
crinsMay 10, 2010 2:18 PM
May 24, 2010 4:47 AM

Oct 2008
Byakuya <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 11, 2010 8:04 AM

May 2010
IT was entertaining, I loled the whole way through
Jul 22, 2010 11:46 PM

Dec 2009
Best filler ever!!!!! I always wished to watch Matsumoto or Orihime in swimsuit and now it happened!!! Yeah!!! The best filler ever!!! It would make any other filler cry! It's the best! xD

"Perseverance is the mother of all victories."
Sep 10, 2010 12:15 AM

Jan 2010
this filler was hilarious. lol @ Renji got tossed in the water xD and Matsumoto teasing Nanao
Mar 12, 2011 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
Anitnelav said:
Byakuya <3

awww, second that! <3
Mar 25, 2011 12:05 AM

Jan 2008
Nobody can refuse Unohana. Haha.

Lmao.. Yachiru putting a crab on Ikkaku's butt.

Byakuya's sculpture was... unexpected.
May 1, 2011 10:08 AM

Apr 2011
Best single episode filler ever! Was hillarious and had a little bit of everything.

-Boob buckets? YAY!
-Yoruichi owning Soi Fon
-Captain Seaweed/Kuchiki art
-Kon? Sadly no, would be great to see him melt down from seeing so many bikini babes
Oct 29, 2011 9:26 PM

Jul 2007
haha wow, this episode is hilarious and full of great fanservice :P and its not even canon.

Nov 5, 2011 7:07 PM

Oct 2011
Just saw this one yesterday, and I never laughed so hard. Quality, quality filler :')

Mar 30, 2012 7:53 PM

May 2011
This episode was great!

Bleach on the Beach!

We got no recap,OP/ED just non-stop Bleach goodness. If people complain about this, nothing can please them.

There were too many highlights in this episode to point out, It's definitely rewatch-quality.

Byakuya... LoL!
Jun 26, 2012 2:54 PM

Apr 2011
I gotta love the boob buckets... This was a quality filler episode :D
Jun 15, 2013 7:15 AM

Nov 2012
Yoruichi and Soi Fon going fishing together :3 and at the start when they were picking out swim suits!
Jun 27, 2013 8:01 PM

May 2013
LOL! This filler was funny XD

Boob buckets! Hahhahaha! xD
Yachiru-chan's always picking on Ikkaku, rofl

The Kuchiki Family Art Sculptures were fantastic. Definitely masterpieces. *nod* ;)
Oct 27, 2013 7:42 PM

May 2012
A beach episode he? At least we've got some loli fanservice from it...
Apr 5, 2014 12:32 AM

Oct 2013
fanservice,but it was pretty funny.

May 11, 2014 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
Fan service is nice and all but I still like the previous filler better. Seeing the characters before they met was more interesting for me. If you're going to do fan service, I'd rather they just go all out and do some hardcore scenes lol.
Oct 13, 2015 10:11 AM

Sep 2015
You know it's a filler episode when there is a tentacle monster attacking xD was that really necessary..
Jan 18, 2016 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
Bleach finally headed to the beach, about time! lol.

That was hilarious! definitely the most hilarious episode ever! or at least so far!!!

I've never laughed so much at Bleach.

The swimsuits and the boobie buckets!!! OMG that was hilarious!!!!

Byakuya and Ichigo and Renji looked hot <3 and Chad <3

The melon monsters were creepy though and the had some tentacle rape for a minute there.

More fanservice than in any other episode lol.
Jun 25, 2016 2:12 PM

Jun 2015
Captains on the beach huh, this can never be a bad idea. I'm glad they brought Byakuya. They should have brought Kyouraku and Zaraki as well.

This is what you get Shinigami Women Association for abusing Byakuya too much. Building a pool in his garden and you don't want him to destroy it? don't mess with me
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 27, 2017 11:05 AM

Apr 2009
ah... Byakuya... without his silly hair-thingys.....a rocket just went off =='
seriously though- damn you women's association!
first you invade his mansion, then you build a ffing pool in his yard _xD!!!

-don't worry about it Ishida, no one can refuse Unohana...

d'awhh... Ukitake's so fragile-...
.....asdfgh, you're just exploiting him and his zanpakuto _xp

but heyy- beach episode!
this is now officially an anime!
.....old-man swimming pants >_>'

...gigantic...
...both of them has absolutely terrible artistic sense _xp
Nemu--.... what dark, sadistic devious plot are you plotting...?

THEY'RE BUILDING A COFFIN!!
IT'S A FUNERAL!!!

......chasing a shark..
......wow...you three... fff-.... unh.

well... this was prolly the best filler;
So Hitsugaya hates the heat, but he gets a brainfreeze every spoon of shaved ice he takes _|D?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 24, 2019 5:35 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Beach episode, how classic.
That little suitsuit hike at the store was something I needed, all of the female Shinigami looked very stylish in normal clothes, not too hippy, just how I like it.

They looked freaking fit in those swimsuits, all of them, that's it, I'm suing the publisher behind the dead or alive games for not having these characters in, they would absolutely destroy any other model on display.
Ah, the shot of Ichigo and all of the girls was glorious.

I couldn't maintain a straight face when Byakuya was destroying their secretly built pool using his Bankai.

Man, the men look ripped, Renji you muscular bastard, and the captain rocking those abs, this is an amazing fan service episode.

I was happy with Rangiku's swimsuit until Orihime showed up with that killer swimsuit of hers, I might just faint like Captain Ukitake.

I have no idea how Ikaku's body works at 9:57, visual error maybe? That's insane, the animators were probably distracted by those female curves.

Unless Ukitake was bluffing, the head captain is also in this nonsense (The kind of nonsense I love), that's one pervy geezer, probably peeping on them using some advanced Kido.
I like how Byakuya and Rukia share the same artistic sense. I just love it.
Classic tentackles fan service, this episode has it all.
Boobie buckets, that's everything I needed for today, thank you Bleach.
Undoubtedly, the best beach episode I've ever watched.
Jan 21, 2020 7:45 AM

Feb 2014
Excellent, been waiting for this episode since I started this serie, did not disappoint fanservice wise, tho the sand art thing was kinda lame, we didn't even get a winner announced.
Would have liked to see the girls playing in the water instead.
How was the boob bucket thing supposed to work tho?
I'm glad they didn't go overboard with the tentacle monster scene, kept the whole thing tasteful.
No doubt my favorite Bleach filler episode and is not even close.
May 15, 2020 6:49 AM

Nov 2016
Finally a beach episode and I liked this one a lot.

Obviously for the swimsuit fanservice, all the gags/silly interactions and even the stupid melontacle monster test. Bonus point for ara ara from Unohana, you definitely don't disagree with her xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 28, 2020 9:21 AM

Jun 2019
Episode should've been named, 'Boobies Boobies and Boobies'
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.