Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 29, 2010 9:10 PM

Sep 2008
I feel bad for Welkin. D: Faldio's out making his move and fixing Squad 7's problems... I do want to hear Alicia's response, too, though. I liked the Ramal x Isara moments in this episode~

Next episode... doesn't look like it's going to have much action. Guess I'll just have to look forward to character developments? Which are always good, of course, but I do want to start seeing how the plot progresses too~~
Jun 6, 2011 9:14 PM

Apr 2009
So Rosie's name was Brigitte before? I don't know what's eating up Welkin but at least Faldio is a fair and honest guy.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 7, 2011 7:17 AM

Apr 2009
Oh, there we go, ladies and gentlemen, Faldio deals the first strike. Welkin really needs to get his head out of the clouds or Alicia's gonna get taken away real soon, and his leadership is going to suffer as well. Unless that's a death flag for Faldio. What disturbs me, however, is how quick Faldio moved on from the massacre he just had a hand in.

Isara moe~ Ramal x Isara approved, because Ramal is becoming less and less annoying now.
Apr 29, 2012 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
tofei said:
So Rosie's name was Brigitte before? I don't know what's eating up Welkin but at least Faldio is a fair and honest guy.

Well, it's a bit late. But, no, Rosie's actual name is "Brigitte" the former is just her nick name.

Yeah, her flashback was badly handled and just clumsy. I do like that this series doesn't stray away from violence and atrocities and doesn't paint the darcsen's in a saintly light.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 15, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2013
Damn Rosie can sing, she should of sang the op or ed.

Things are heating up in the romance department.
Oct 28, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
Fucking hate rosie,racist bitch.Who cares about her past,and to those of you who say she can sing obviously the voice actress can sing not rosie though,just hope he dies.Rewatching this is good but her saga ruin everything.
Aug 9, 2015 5:04 AM

Oct 2012
Oh Welkin, you're supposed to be cooler than that!!
Now Faldio looks cooler than you!

Seeing this
It'll be harder for me
I mean if this is going like the game
It's going to be...
Well I don't want to ride the feels train :(
"Signature removed"
Nov 2, 2015 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
What they do in this anime is really cool but i can't stand faldio and alicia love story, it was way better in the game, just welkin alicia with not so much development but enough, here faldio just piss me off since i know what he will do....
Apr 29, 2016 6:07 AM

Mar 2014
Well , we can already sum up the conflicts by the looks of it .
And it is most on the "Romance Department." ~ .
Humans really do ridiculous things from time to time . Her so-called "past." .
The Moon is bright .. for the Dynamic Characteristics ~ .
GREAT Episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2020 10:37 PM

Mar 2019
This "anime adaptation" is killing me.

When did Faldio change from a reliable friend into a relationship breaker?? He's killing Welkin's character over and over. I watch the anime to see Welkin's brilliance, not some stupid love triangle drama crap. This annoys me very much.

Also there's no clear explanation of Fouzen's aftermath. Fladio should've have at least felt sorry for the many Darcsens' death. He acted like nothing happen, not even felt guilty.

Also Zaka didn't join the militia. There's even no sign of him. What a waste of a character potential.

This filler episode is stupid.
Oct 23, 2021 9:10 AM

Apr 2016
I'm okay with most of the changes from the game, but... There are 11 chapters left and I don't think they can adapt them without rush the pace.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» is the story complete in anime form?

NaughtySempai - Feb 2

8 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 3, 3:29 AM

» Never got dubbed?

searingdark - Sep 15, 2023

3 by Levo »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:12 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Jul 4, 2009

76 by SSGHOKAGE »»
May 16, 2023 8:53 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

japanme32 - Apr 11, 2009

101 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

hazelnutman - Apr 4, 2009

156 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.