Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 13, 2012 10:48 PM

Aug 2010
This series was amazing until episode 17, and then it went a little downhill. However, I did enjoy the final episode, it really redeemed Harry's character.

Overall I give this series an 8/10
Jul 21, 2012 2:29 AM
Jun 2012
in the end friendship prevails.

this anime is deep and meaningful. ;)
Sep 11, 2012 12:47 AM
Nov 2010
;-;
Wow, very very emotional, touching and beautiful. The whole concept of betrayal and friendship was so well done that I couldn't help but shed a lot of tears.

The majority of characters had so many layers and such good stories that I truly enjoyed them.
Bear Walken's internal conflict between his daughter and the family. Lee's change from a person who loved his brother to a sadistic bastard but you couldn't hate him because of how he cared about Bob and his loyalty to Harry.
Bunji was so interesting, how he changed from a mercenary kind of person to a loyal mafioso but still somehow remained as the same mercenary cool guy.
Brandon...oh Brandon. That guy has issues, he should start caring about himself a bit more but wow, that heart of his made me like him a lot.
And Harry, his character development was so 'satisfying' I truly enjoyed his character, his hunger for power, for freedom; how he lied to himself to forget how guilty he actually feels. Everything about his character was so wonderful to my eyes. Earned a place in my top 10.

Some downs, obviously, were the necrolyzed people and Mika, they are the only reason why I'm rating this potential masterpiece as a 9/10.
Oct 29, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2012
Damn you who ever made gungrave anime for the ending !!! you totally ruined it... even in the origin game of gungrave ...... the ending was different ... it was more epic than the anime itself (*in the game.... brandon killed harry without hesitating*) .......... _l_... .......... ...i wanted Harry to be killed by brandon because of his betrayal to the organization,big daddy and brandon....... used to give it 9/10 rating but because of the ending i changed my rating to 8 .... i know it deserve 7 but i was in love with the game on ps2 back then so..... ye 8 xD .
Nov 30, 2012 11:40 PM
Aug 2012
even if most you guys say you dont like the second half of the anime when it became unrealistic but to me it was still awesome it made the anime stand out then most of the anime out there if it wasn't for the second half we never would have this awesome ending
Jan 9, 2013 2:38 PM

Nov 2011
Well this series wasn't that good but I enjoyed it. And yes, the ending of the "Brandon...", saw that coming.

Anyways, 8/10 for the series. Season 2? Hell if I know.
Jan 16, 2013 9:16 PM
Jan 2013
I liked it
The scenes that made me cry were:
Bunji and Brandon fight made me cry a little seeing as though they practically considered each other brothers.

When Brandon's first two co workers were killed. :(

And when Brandon tells Harry that he couldn't bring himself to kill his best friend.
Very emotional indeed.

Although I agree Mika was completely annoying even Bunji told her to shut up multiple times.
Brandon and Maria should have been together in the episode Daughter I thought they would some how make it a twist stating that Mika was Brandon's daughter.

As for the ending I liked it but I wish that there was a clear answer to whether Brandon's dead or alive.

Also when they first show Maria with her daughter (Mika) It seems like Maria's a freaking android or something based on how her reactions are.

It's also creepy to me that while Maria and Big daddy first hooked up she still called him uncle in one scene 0_0

I would have to say that Bunji is one of my favorite characters in the series,along with Brandon,and Bear.
Jan 23, 2013 1:59 AM
Jul 2011
Eh. It's not original in the least. The show becomes a living copy of the Trigun formula after about episode 15. I did enjoy it, though.

7.5/10
Feb 1, 2013 4:32 PM

Jan 2012
Bullshit. I wanted a good ending for Brandon, he suffered enough. Well, I suppose it was fine. Anyway, loved the show without a doubt.

Feb 3, 2013 9:12 PM
Jan 2013
Brought tears to my eyes. 10/10
Feb 25, 2013 7:06 AM

Mar 2012
Yes an other deep serie which I truly enjoyed!
Jun 26, 2013 2:46 PM
Mar 2012
Great show, even though most of it was a flashback it was well done, I liked the character development and the ending was excellent. The whole zombie proccess wasn't that big of a problem to me, more like the opposite.
Jun 28, 2013 7:16 AM

May 2012
Waaa... Can't stop myself from crying. This is probably one of the saddest ending I've seen. **Sigh** stories of friendship always makes me cry. But anyway, I think Brandon did not die since Mika said "Welcome Back"....

So overall, it was a great story with great character development.
Aug 1, 2013 7:46 AM
Feb 2013
I dont think that Brandon died i think he survived and is living with Mika
Dec 22, 2013 11:15 AM

May 2012
A decent ending of this story but I must say that this whole story really disappointed me as well it is still rated 8/10 but for me it doesn't give me the proper quality I would expect from a 8/10 rated anime... The pace was rather horrible and it only started to become good when we were in the middle of the story.

So yea in general I didn't like it at all but well it did entertain me sometimes! 6/10
Jan 2, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2013
I enjoyed the anime, but it really could have been executed a lot better. The last 2-3 episodes were great though; I LOVED the flashbacks with their friends.7/10.

I guess all Brandon Heat wanted to do was protect people. Shit, he was even protecting his enemies in this last episode by not fatally wounding any of Millenion's men.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 11:00 AM

Sep 2011
one of the best endings and final episodes ive ever seen to a show, brandon and harry's deaths were stunning. Im not gonna lie i teared up when they both died together.

This series was phenomenal, while the sci-fi bits were more mixed in quality than the consistently amazing mob story these last 4 episodes were easily the best part of the series and the ending is chill worthy. Its a very enthusiastic 9/10 for me

bOnesS said:

I don't understand what happened in the end. They died , i'm sure of that , but why was Mika smiling ? Brandon and Harry died hugging each other or something like that ?
They were probably going for a bit of interpretation for the viewers but its pretty clear what happened, they both died together in one final act of friendship and redemption for all the wrong they have done

even hypothetically if brandon had survived that, it'd not matter, hes already passed his expiration date with the necrolization and he'd simply crumble to dust in the coming hours or minutes due to the wounds. Brandon and harry both died together, I interpret mika in the last scene as her saying goodbye to him, "welcome home" as in hes finally in a place of peace with all his loved ones, The credits can be seen as all the characters now in the afterlife who died welcoming both harry and brandon which is why they were saying their names. depressing but beautiful
JizzyHitlerFeb 21, 2014 11:14 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 22, 2014 1:18 AM

Dec 2010
Classic anime ending. We will kill him off just because. He could have easily survived but na, he felt like he deserved to die or some stupid BS etc. sigh. great series though. but like so many others I need to try to forget the end.
Jul 9, 2014 12:53 PM

May 2014
AironicallyHuman said:
This would've been the perfect final episode, if not for Big Daddy putting his hand on Maria's shoulder in NTR fashion. Just when you think Brandon might get another chance as a spirit to get it on with his true love, Big Daddy appeared as a spirit to cockblock him. I'm sure the writers were trolling when they decided to let an old man impregnate a woman half his age, when she only ever loved the virgin lead... I know, in reality, people don't always make the right choices and it was realistic in that sense, but seriously: LET THE LEAD DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN KILL PEOPLE ALIVE AND COME BACK TO DO MORE KILLING AFTER DRYING! He'd give basement dwelling otaku a run for their money in the virgin league.

...Anyway, the final episode was as good as it could've been, ignoring the BrandonxMariaxBig Daddy fuckery. Brandon always communicated through his actions and he wasn't about to change his style when confronted with the man who'd killed him: he saved him over and over until it clicked that he wasn't ever able to truly betray Harry. Brandon ACTUALLY SPEAKING A FEW WORDS to hammer this home as Harry sobbed - apologizing over and over - was touching.

Even after everything that had happened and all of the people that Harry had killed, deep down they were still best friends. It was nice for them to go out together with their relationship repaired, rather than the series ending with Harry transforming into some kind of demonic monster. The series had its weaker moments because of the undead stuff, for sure, but it says a lot about the non-undead writing for the series to end with their bond of broship still intact.

Overall, Gungrave is still worth a spot in my top ten, many years after I first watched it in a Berserk-esque 26 episode marathon. The Blood War, Bob-heli, Lee-spider and Big Daddy NTR did detract from my enjoyment, but even when Gungrave was bad it was still betterthan most animated rubbish pumped out. So good was the characterisation that I ended up preferring Harry over a certain Michael Corleone. I might have been conflicted over my score, had the series not improved as it neared the end, but episodes 24-26 were all in the 9-10/10 tier and made up for much of the post-gangster disappointment that came before.

You sir, can't agree anymore with you. The fact that Big Daddy got Maria and Maria returned his love, i can't comprehend that shit. It was nearly unbearable at points that Brandon didn't get her and some old fart got her.
Jan 5, 2015 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
I think most of the episodes taking place in the present were awful compare to the back story episodes and the episodes 9&10 which really introduced the mutants were bad also but i still really enjoyed watching the series.

I do think that the back story episodes were fantastic (excluding 9&10) and i kinda do wished there would be a alternative version with added scene to make the back story of Brandon and others a series of it's own without the mutant aspect.

But yeah. Still highly recommend the show.
Jan 7, 2015 12:40 PM

Nov 2014
really enjoyed the series. My final score is 7/10. I expected I would rate it alot lower but by the end I can say this was a great watch!
Jan 27, 2015 12:06 AM

Sep 2014
Loved the first half, hated the second half. Didn't dig the ogremen and superiors at all.
SaveTheAralSeaJan 27, 2015 12:12 AM
Jan 31, 2015 10:39 PM

Dec 2014
Not bad, just fine. 6.5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2015 9:36 AM

Nov 2014
I really liked this show, especially the characters and especially Harry, because he was so well written and morally ambiguous that it was hard to either love him or hate him, or to be more accurate, he felt human, unlike many one and two dimensional characters(not in this show particularly); Harry was also nicely developed from being the powerless happy child, to the power hungry man he became after he joined Millennion.
On the other hand, I think Brandon was kind of less developed, because since the very beginning he was caring more for the others and less for himself, in other words, to me, he felt like a two dimensional character.

I think the story should've ended in episode 24, Harry being killed by the ambush, Brandon living with Mika, as well as taking a stance that he didn't betray anyone instead of just keep being silent.

Jumping to episode 26, I still think it would've been a better ending if Brandon just killed Harry. It would have been much more satisfying end for me at least, due to what have happened to Brandon and I think it would've developed his character a bit, showing that he had a grudge against Harry for killing him, Maria, Big Daddy, Gary and Widge. I think that would've been the most realistic scenario, since I kind of find it hard to believe that it will just pass like that, just because he's your best friend.

Other thing that I didn't like was the forced relationship between Maria and Big Daddy, they just should have kept Brandon and Maria together, it was way more natural than the forced relationship between Big Daddy and Maria.

And the last thing that ruined the show for me were the Necrolyzers(or w/e they are called).
It would've been more interesting if there was a struggle for power between the other organizations and the betrayal between the friends and family, but that would have made it into a whole different show and war between mafias.

Other than that, I enjoyed the character of Bear and his struggle between the emotions for his daughter and Millennion, the love for his subordinates, not letting them become Necrolyzers, I think he was even more interesting character than that of Harry.

To summarize, the show's most shinning moments for me were during the first half and the characters, tho, the weakest were the forced romance between Maria and Big Daddy and the Necrolyzers, and probably the ending for me, would've prefer if Brandon just killed Harry.
ourielFeb 16, 2015 9:42 AM
Feb 21, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2009
What an emotional last episode. I prefer this ending over the game's ending. Brandon had, as he said himself, no future, since Harry killed him. No matter what Beyond the Grave would have died anyway.

Just a small thing but I like how the name of the first episode is "Destroyer in the Dusk" and the name of the last episode is "Dusk of the Destroyers".

I enjoyed the first half of the series enough to give it a 7/10, but I liked the second half even more. 14-17 and 24-26 were the highlights of the show. Despite what others think I feel that episode 1 was necessary just to see how it all came back together in episode 18. I already played the game beforehand so I knew the main spoiler and also expected the fights with the Superiors so I didn't feel like it was stupid or anything. Unfortunately, Mika existed.

Harry was definitely my favourite character. I felt that Brandon was too stupid to really like him despite his skills, for reasons mentioned earlier.

Overall a 7.5/10.
Kikoman589Feb 21, 2015 4:28 PM
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Feb 27, 2015 4:17 PM

Aug 2010
ouriel said:
the weakest were the forced romance between Maria and Big Daddy and the Necrolyzers, and probably the ending for me, would've prefer if Brandon just killed Harry.

So many things just don't hold water here. New Boss said to Mika that she nothing can't do with it, but then he commands to stop shooting few seconds later point of no return. Just let Brandon stays alive, it would justife Big Daddy x Maria crap somehow(it excludes kinda incest). Why so much hate to Mika? She deserves happiness. At least there is always some work for Brandon till Mika is alive.

But still it's a good tale, seems complete.

UPD. just watched game's ending and it really justifies BDxMaria shit and Mika's future safety as well, but there is some lack of Harry and Brandon friendship, I guess.
kl8onFeb 28, 2015 3:06 AM
Apr 29, 2015 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
What an amazing last episode to an amazing series and while the pre-time skip was for me more enjoyable as a whole this series was downright fantastic.
Aug 10, 2015 12:54 AM

Dec 2010
trash ending for a trash anime. 4/10
Oct 10, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2009
I was so mad at Brandon in the end! Really, I could not believe he defended Harry! Argh!!! And I wanted a happy end to him, near Mika's side...so sad! 7/10
Oct 14, 2015 8:38 AM

Jan 2015
8/10.

Great anime that had a decent ending. I just wished Brandon and Maria were together at the end. Oh well, a classic. I would have given this a 9/10 but the visuals and animation were very inconsistent through the show.

RIP Brandon and Harry.
Oct 16, 2015 2:20 AM

Mar 2012
The great first half could not save the trainwreck known as Necrolyze that became of it afterwards. I know I'm in the minority here but I just can't believe that people are actually buying that bullshit of an ending. Attempted forced pity for Harry and apparently friendship is only magic if you're best friends. What a terrible character Brandon turned out to be.
Oct 24, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2015
Gungrave overdose?..... Damn that was just a sad ending I was really hoping for a good one. When he and mika go off into the sunset
Oct 26, 2015 9:40 PM

Nov 2012
Everything up until the point where Harry killed Brandon was great.

But once the series transitioned from mafia to sci-fi and all the Necrolyze/Superior shit appeared it really dropped in quality.

7/10
Oct 26, 2015 10:00 PM

Apr 2014
I saw this like a year ago, but just came here to say this is probably my favorite anime of all time. Personally I thought the genre transition and timeskip were done wonderfully and the anime wouldn't have been the same without them.
Nov 3, 2015 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
I first watched Gungrave a decade ago on G4TV. I didn't see all the episodes, just 2 or 3 to keep me interested and remembering it to this day. I finally decided to rewatch it, and I'm glad I did. I just want to thank myself for remembering the little things or else i wouldn't be here today. lol The only thing that pissed me off in Gungrave was how Brandon pushed Maria away. She waited 8 years for him(even though she considered him as a little brother at first lol), and he just pushed her away and gave her to Big Daddy. WTF was that? smh Young Harry(before killing Brandon) was a cool character, but old Harry? I feel nothing but dislike towards him. My expectations for the last episode were different, but it was still good.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 6, 2015 10:04 AM

Oct 2010
I was thinking to give this a 7-8 until last the episode. I can't believe how the story came back around and the theme of loyalty no longer felt cheesy. It felt like every episode they pound loyalty this and loyalty that into your head, but after awhile you realize that is just Brandon's personality, he is just a very loyal person to his friends.
Feb 13, 2016 4:19 PM
Oct 2014
I think his main thought was to kill Harry but then he wanted to show him that he was wrong ,and to show him that he is still loyal to him ,the true power of friendship
Jun 4, 2016 9:52 PM

Jun 2015

I don't know what to say really.

Gungrave is flawless in practically every category. Sure, there were aspects that could've been better and things that should've been trashed but still one of the greatest anime series of all time.
Jul 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Oct 2015
this was the greatest underrated anime ever and the plot was superb. with both harry and brandon started from the ashes and rose to the top. in the end brandon chose harry over the organisation, his love and betrayal.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 2, 2016 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
That'll definitely be a finale to remember. In the end, Brandon chose Harry over Millennion. A few episodes back, Brandon said that he himself was Millennion. In that sense, he chose his best friend over his own life.

I've been putting this off for who knows how long. The start certainly didn't help on first impressions. Beyond the first episode, however, it only continued to exceed expectations. The rise of Brandon and Harry through Millennion was pure genius as it created a subtle distance between the two. Brandon was there to protect the family he'd made in Millennion (Marie, Big Daddy, Harry) while Harry could only aim for the top.

Although I like how this transitions into the present day story, I really do stand by the belief that this flashback was the strongest part of Gungrave. In all honesty, this could have been a mafioso masterpiece without the sci-fi aspect. That's not to say it didn't have merits. It's just that having one dimensional helicopter Bob and Scyther Lee went a little too far for my tastes. Brandon's resurrection as Beyond the Grave demonstrated that some feelings transcend death. That bit with Harry and Brandon reminiscing in this final episode particularly drove that one home. Not to mention that even with the supernatural elements, the tragedy and drama were still turned to the max as Harry's empire crumbled and Brandon continued his vengeance with his days numbered. I can't say Mika grew on me too much, but after watching Marie's journey I could appreciate her a bit more. I also really liked that final conversation between Brandon and Mika, very heartfelt.

I'd say that the flashback segment is easily worth a 9.5/10. I wasn't as fond of the present day with Mika and Harry's Millennion, but I'd still give that aspect of it an 8/10.

Overall still a 9/10.
Sep 3, 2016 7:53 PM

Feb 2016
This is probably the final episode of an anime that brought the most tears into my eyes. What a great way to finish this series imo. Overall I enjoyed many things such as the characters (especially Brandon Harry Bunji and Bear) the amazing music and the story was also impressive. What I didn't enjoy that much were what many others had said before the sci-fi elements in this series. It could have gotten so much better without it but I think it was necessarily for the story though.
SilentSword114Sep 3, 2016 7:59 PM
Sep 11, 2016 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
Underrated anime, it's good story with the old feels
feels like berserk is going to end like this like some have said

jagleny said:
After Brandon's death the series went down hill. It's still fun to watch though.

yeah it's old post but agree

Oct 20, 2016 3:04 PM
Feb 2015
this was a good anime and left a good impression even though its not a 10 i cant bring myself not to put in my favourite anime anyway i liked it as a whole interesting story nice characters, a very unique anime ( sad how revenge destroys everything but i still like it neverthless)
Jul 31, 2017 4:50 AM

Jul 2008
Again I wished Sherry was the one survivor and not Mika....what a waste of time she is.

And damn it Harry you still didn't figure out where you went wrong? Poor Brandon, I really feel for you man.

This still gets a 9/10 from me.
Sep 17, 2017 9:58 AM

Jun 2016
What a volatile series. It had its high points, it had its low. The directing was hit or miss, sometimes it was some of my favorite ever, sometimes it was overbearing. The characterization of everyone from episodes 2-16 was phenomenal except for Blood War and Cannon Vulcan. Supernatural elements were done poorly, especially with these two. Time skips weren't done ideally, literally changing Brandon to an entirely different character and all, but in the end they are excusable. However, episodes 17-26 ranged from awful, to mediocre uncharacteristically ending on a high note. Gungrave was a great crime drama, with such a developed entire cast which turned into a mediocre nonsensical rule of cool hellsing style action show. It wasn't horrible, but it lost nearly all of its charm with its careful and detailed character writing and tasteful use of violence. With such a volatile show I'm not sure what to rate it.
Right now it's either a 6 or a 7/10, can't decide.
Oct 9, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
literally cried man, i'm still having tears in my eyes while writing this.
this is really great excluding that maria and big daddy bullshit.
Nov 9, 2017 9:59 AM
Nov 2010
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
What a volatile series. It had its high points, it had its low. The directing was hit or miss, sometimes it was some of my favorite ever, sometimes it was overbearing. The characterization of everyone from episodes 2-16 was phenomenal except for Blood War and Cannon Vulcan. Supernatural elements were done poorly, especially with these two. Time skips weren't done ideally, literally changing Brandon to an entirely different character and all, but in the end they are excusable. However, episodes 17-26 ranged from awful, to mediocre uncharacteristically ending on a high note. Gungrave was a great crime drama, with such a developed entire cast which turned into a mediocre nonsensical rule of cool hellsing style action show. It wasn't horrible, but it lost nearly all of its charm with its careful and detailed character writing and tasteful use of violence. With such a volatile show I'm not sure what to rate it.
Right now it's either a 6 or a 7/10, can't decide.

You were basically writing down my thoughts throughout the series' discussions, and I'll just quote you here for what I have to say about this show instead of writing anything myself.

Cheers.
Mar 18, 2018 6:03 AM

Apr 2016
Got mixed feeling in the last 1/3 of the anime. I agree with many people above about the show' main problems being the monster, X-men, zombie nonsense, which IMO ruined the traditional western mafia atmosphere presented in the warm-up stage. On top of that, how Brandon turned into a "Terminator" didn't feel well to me either. Bunji and Bear had lots of potentials, wish they had more screen time. There were some annoying characters or ones that I both like and despise.

With all stated above, I think Madhouse really nailed the main themes of this anime which, from my observation, are family and karma. What Harry did was of utter atrocity but understandable and he had what he deserved in the end. Brandon had to carry too huge a burden to the point that he practically lost his way in the climax of the anime. I really enjoyed the ending, it was family that's above all else, no matter what kind of atrocity your "family" had committed, you can hardly ever turn your back on them.

Animation and sound were well handled, especially the former. There were lots of breathtaking shot at the climax which really brought back my memories of watching Godfather. The action sequence is a feast for the eye, as expected from Madhouse.

Overall, this anime could have been done way, way better. What a shame though, I was very conflicted with myself as to how to properly rate this anime in the last episode. Since I don't get to see this kind of anime much I'll boost it up from a 6 to 7. Well done Madhouse.
Mar 27, 2018 11:02 AM
Dec 2014
I didn't like how Grave defended Harry but at least the end was well directed and made.
8/10 not a masterpiece but a fun to watch anime.
Aug 29, 2018 7:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
On my rewatch, I stand by what I wrote on this series seven years ago.

Farabeuf said:
Wonderful last episode. Really touching.

My take on Brandon is that people expect too much from him. At the end he was what he always was. An orphan in search of love/family who was loyal to his friend to the last. If Harry hadn't shot him back in the day, Brandon would have probably remained with him. He chose Harry McDowell all along.

And even though he loved Maria, he was incapable of having a romantic relationship with a woman. He just couldn't imagining himself making her happy and that's why he was content with letting Big Daddy ending up with her.

9/10 just because the Superiors were too silly. They should have done a better job with that.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gungrave Episode 3 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 9, 2009

30 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 11, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Gungrave Episode 25 Discussion

Tzuno - Jul 11, 2009

31 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 3, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Gungrave Episode 24 Discussion

Tzuno - Jul 11, 2009

46 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 3, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Gungrave Episode 23 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Sep 16, 2009

24 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 3, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Gungrave Episode 22 Discussion

cantius - Apr 21, 2009

28 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 2, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.