Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 25, 2011 10:09 AM
Mar 2011
it should be Nagi, since Nagi is the heroine and they both look fabuluos to each other! The story has and will always been for Nagi and Hayate to end up for each other - Romantically. Nagi has done a lot to Hayate. A lot were amazed and teary eyed when Nagi broke the kings jewel for him [plus a lot of nice scenes too - nagi & hayate]. More scenes to Nagi and Hayate! More power to Hata Kenjiro!
Jul 27, 2011 11:05 AM

Aug 2010
I want it to be Hinagiku or Athena. But it looks its going to be Nagi.
Aug 7, 2011 8:23 PM

Jul 2010
No one because he doesn't seem to understand how girls' think.
Aug 11, 2011 7:06 AM
Jul 2018
If he ends up with anyone the show will end, but I would choose Hinagiku
Aug 22, 2011 9:17 AM

Jun 2010
I hope for either a Maria, Nagi, or Hinagiku ending. I didn't really like Athena too much and the other options are mainly side characters. Unfortunately for me though I have my money on the the possibility of the corny ending where he chooses none of them.
Nov 6, 2011 7:11 AM
Sep 2011
Hinagiku is my number one but then it comes to romance with the butler i think Nishisawa is the best choice. They would be such a cute couple. ^^
Jan 11, 2012 7:12 AM
Jan 2012
I still think Hayate would end up with Athena. After all he did say in Chapter 239 that she was not like the other girls that he met. And when he flashedback to those girls he met, THEY INCLUDED THE IMAGES OF HINAGIKU AND AYUMU. Plus, he did make a pact to be with her together. However given the recent developments, its hard to say whether he would go back to Athena, although its obvious SHE still has feelings for him. AS for those HINAGIKU FANS out there, C'mon man, he also has alot in common with the other characters, e.g RUKA also had a similar situation as him. He just respects her strength and her being a good friend. NOTHING MORE ! A-TAN and HAYATE FTW !!!!
Feb 20, 2012 9:46 PM

Sep 2011
negative1111 said:
i didnt know hayate had a girlfriend before :O

If You Read The Manga Especially "The End Of The World Arc Chapter" Also Athena's Battle With Hayate (Forgot Which Chapter), You Will Know.

Also, It Seems He's Gonna End Up With Nagi And I HOPE SO. I Don't Want A Retarded Ending In A Corny Way. As Long As He Ends Up With Someone, I'm Okay With That.
So 50-50. Ends With Nagi Or Ends In A Corny Way.

But I Hope Also They'll Make A Canon That He Ends Up With Hinagiku. HINAGIKU FTW. <3

Dec 15, 2012 7:59 AM

Feb 2012
Hmm, I think he wont end up with anyone, but if he does I hope it's Nagi.
Why? Well, Hinagiku annoys me a lot. I know many of you like her because she's mature and blahblah. However, my opinion isn't your's. But he does look very nice with Nagi.
Dec 28, 2012 11:50 AM
Dec 2012
Athena is the only one for him. If you read the manga, you know why.
Jan 23, 2013 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
I'm hoping Hinagiku, but it might be a corny ending. However if A-tan does decide to enter the competition once again, she would dominate the whole thing, since they already established mutual love. The majority of the fans rest in hinagiku, so maybe the author might give the audience what they want... Maybe.
Feb 12, 2013 4:34 PM

Mar 2012
I wish it was nishizawa or Maria but its prob nagi cuz she's his "oujyousama"
Mar 9, 2013 4:22 PM
Mar 2013
If he ends up with Maria ill cry
if he ends up with the hamster ill be ok in 2 weeks
if he ends up with hinagiku ill be so happy ill faint
if he ends up with nagi ill just walk away
if he ends up with no one ill destroy my computer
but i guess nagi and the hamster will accept hinagiku being his girlfriend
i mean right?
-reasons why it should be hinagiku-
1.cuz her and hamster are in a fair competition
2.nagi let her have dinner with hayate -sorry for spoilers for people who havent read-
3.she and hayate are so alike
4.for nagi fans he still will be her still butler ok!
5.athena will move on ...she tried to kill him anyway
DiabloxnitroMar 9, 2013 4:31 PM
Mar 14, 2013 1:52 AM

Apr 2011
I call the Harem End

If I can't have them all what's the point???
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
May 9, 2013 11:51 AM
May 2013
Honestly I think Maria and Hayate should be a couple just because its such a natural atmosphere between the two of them. Plus I can't see a better match between the other pairings
May 9, 2013 11:58 AM

May 2013
I'm rooting for Hinagiku x Hayate , cause Hinagiku is the only normal girl there who doesn't live the otaku life. But they will make it he will end up with Nagi , and im so disappointed with the anime S3 and S4 , i had to start to read manga to understand what is going on.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 7, 2014 3:02 AM
Mar 2014
Read Manga....Hayate said athena is the girl I love and NagiXHayate is not exempted to the pull because if Nagi can take care of herself Hayate will quit being butler probably
Dec 22, 2014 2:35 AM

Oct 2013
with no one
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Dec 22, 2014 2:38 AM
Dec 2014
marcosotaku said:
with no one

this
Dec 22, 2014 3:00 AM

Sep 2012
With no one, but I wish with Hina.
Dec 22, 2014 3:01 AM

Sep 2012
With no one, but I wish with Hina.
Feb 9, 2015 7:58 AM

Oct 2013
esse idiota não vai ficar com ninguem
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Feb 21, 2015 11:37 AM

Sep 2014
I don't care with who he will end up in upcoming series or manga.
BUT in my heart Hayate and Hinagiku are together forever.

HINAGIKU IS THE BEST GIRL
Mar 28, 2015 8:13 AM
Mar 2015
NAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 5, 2016 9:11 PM

Jul 2011
I really hope it's Hinagiku.

They just look really cure together and are very similar. Still who knows.
May 20, 2016 9:57 AM
Dec 2015
If I was Hayate, Hinagiku is the Answer...
Hina is type of Girl I would like to Date...
Jun 11, 2016 9:54 AM
Jun 2016
I really hope for maria or hinagiku... But if someone based it on the story it will probably be athena or nagi... Ok let's start from maria, last time, maria has been thinking all day about boyfriend... so she thinks of someone around her age, and she suddenly thought of hayate who was just 1 year younger compared to her. plus hayate has interest also for maria because she's a former student council president and smart, beautiful, cute, charming, have a nice body (hahaha) and she's so caring and loving... for hinagiku, Hinagiku is also a president of student council and she's brave and strong except for heights... Remember the night when hayate gave the present for hinagiku? I was feeling happy that time and was hoping that it will also be the ending... Hinagiku's parent's already supported her for hayate... and Hinagiku is just 1 year younger compared to hayate... Hinagiku is also beautiful, cute, she has also nice body and has the femine side, she's also charming in their school and maybe outside, she's also caring and loving (when hayate was staying in their home... I also remembered the day hinagiku and hayate went out for a movie and they go in amusement park...

Now, let's talk about nagi, nishizawa, izumi, athena, ruka, etc.
let's start from nagi... nagi is the one who misunderstands hayate from the very beginning... nagi has feelings about hayate, how about hayate? hayate only care and love nagi because nagi gave him a job and a promise back from their childhood... but i don't think hayate will be ending up with nagi. next is nishizawa, nishizawa has also the same case as nagi... but hayate never treat her back as a lover but only just a friend and a classmate, next is izumi, I don't feel bad about izumi... izumi will be ok for me for being hayate's partner since Izumi is strong and smart but she always get's lost (XD)... Ok, for athena, Athena is Ex of hayate so I hope hayate will not fall for her again... athena is just a guide for what hayate is now... hayate learned a lot from athena, example: tips for a relationships... and ruka, I don't feel bad for ruka... for me she's good but i don't think of their relationship with hayate will go far.

let's say there's 2 couple in hayate no gotoku:
wataru x Izumi or sonia (the sister who pretend to be fortesia) In wataru's case I don't think saki will be his partner because saki's already 20+ but I like her too, because she has similar traits as maria... so Saki will be ok for me...
and hayate x hinagiku or maria

I've seen the ideal girl for hayate which is maria or hinagiku. So in my opinion, I hope it's either one of them... Hope for the better ending for hayate...

Thanks for reading guys... Sorry for wrong grammar and bad english... I'm just a Filipino boy who wants to share my feelings towards this anime... I've been watching many animes, I found them interesting but only 2 animes I have my mind and emotions set on... Hayate No Gotoku and Grisaia no (kajitsu, meikyuu, rakuen) I love their stories...

Thanks for the authors who came up with the idea and story of this 2 animes... You've done great... I love some twist in a story that's why you've caught my attention... :*
kentrod333Jun 11, 2016 10:00 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:25 AM
Jun 2016
I agree!!! I hope hayate will be together with hinagiku or maria... :)
Sep 28, 2016 2:18 AM
May 2015
He better end up with Nagi, she's the main heroine and she obviously likes him. Their chemistry was my favourite and with maybe a time skip or something, them having a kiss scene would be perfect. I personally really don't like the Hinagiku or Maria route's idea, at all. Ayumu Nishizawa would be my second choice for him.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate the Combat Butler!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ClearSinz - Apr 10, 2009

91 by mySaudate »»
May 22, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » Hayate the Combat Butler!! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Sep 18, 2009

140 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Hayate the Combat Butler!! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 11, 2009

61 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 12, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Hayate the Combat Butler!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 19, 2009

103 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Apr 6, 2023 2:25 AM

Poll: » Hayate the Combat Butler!! Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2009

46 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.