MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Your Reaction to this Monstrocity?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Make the Endless Eight END!! »» Your Reaction to this Monstrocity?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
07-10-09, 6:56 PM

This is just nuts! We waited for three years, and this is not what we wanted! Kyoanimation has better end this arc in five episodes with at least a satisfactory conclusion, or they will see angry mobs in front of their building! D X
Haruhi = Win!

07-24-09, 4:15 PM

It doesn't particularly bother me that much any more, Ive accepted the fact that endless eight is gonna be repeated quite a bit. There's just a few things that annoy me.

I wish that, even though its essentially the same episode, for it to be a little less repetitive. As in they do some new things now and again, just to change things up a bit. For example, someone else wins the bug catching contest other than Haruhi. Etc

Also, if Kyon actually got more and more aware of the repetition and put in more effort to stop it each ep, then I could at leased feel like we were making some progress and that its gonna end soon.

Otherwise, Im okay. This was an interesting experiment, I just think they did it wrong.

08-02-09, 6:10 AM

My brain feels the same as when I watched the End of Evangelion.

08-14-09, 4:20 PM

MoeNekoDrill said:
My brain feels the same as when I watched the End of Evangelion.

Good one... ROFL

05-25-10, 8:31 AM

it is fine that Kyoani amke these eight Endless Eight Episodes, its a great thing. After Season 2 is nothing coming and the Season 3 comes about in the year 2014 or so

10-03-10, 9:03 AM

Alexandra53225 said:

(They say one picture is 1.000 words...)

sorry not so a photo that you have post its the really for endless Eight... just a smile should we all be have in the face. Season 2 is very good

10-03-10, 9:04 AM

<i see not my post +_+° >

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices