Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2009 6:34 AM

Apr 2009
I think Naruto because he loves her and he always protect her.They are good couple I think!:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2009 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
Hm... That's a hard question..
First of all, there's Rock Lee. He really loves Sakura but nah they can't be together, Sakura sees him only as a friend and it doesnt look like she will love him in the future too.

Second one is Naruto. They should definitely be together cause Naruto obviously loves Sakura. I'm not sure of Sakura's feelings, it's more like Sakura sees him only as a friend too.

Well, for the third one; Sakura loves Sasuke which is also very obvious :P Although Sasuke doesnt really show it or even recognize it himself, he might have some tiny little feelings for Sakura that are more than friendship. So I think SasukexSakura is the most possible couple.

On my opinion; Sakura's boyfriend should be Naruto since Naruto is the main male character and Sakura is the main female character. And I will get jealous if she goes out with Sasuke xD But still the most possible boyfriend for Sakura is Sasuke :P But maybe she will end up with Rock Lee (impossible :P) who knows? XD
Jul 8, 2009 10:52 AM
Jul 2008
uchiha sashke should be
Jul 8, 2009 3:27 PM

Mar 2009
Naruto should be with Sakura! ^^ She seems to have some sort or feelings for him now in Shippuden; more than when they were younger.
Jul 8, 2009 9:18 PM

Apr 2009
I believe she should be with Sasuke. She has been shown to love him deeply-- so in time and upon his redemption, I think he will finally be able to let her into his heart.
He is the most likely choice, and in my opinion is the best match for Sakura :)
Jul 9, 2009 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
Naruto!I was always for NaruSaku!Naruto loves Sakura but i dont know about Sakura she loves Sasuke ....but he is ...well ....not sakuras type...girls only like him because he is cool,smart and sexy but thats not all Naruto is much better than Sasuke
Jul 9, 2009 5:13 PM

Mar 2009
lol seems to be turning into a Naruto, Sauske, Naruto, Sauske thread ^^
Jul 10, 2009 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
I feel that Sakura should end up with Naruto in my opinion. :3
Naruto has always loved her since the beginning. Sakura has shown to have grown some sort of feelings for him as she grew older (not necessarily romantic, but close).
Yes, she definitely still cares for Sasuke, but I believe it has died down a bit since he left. Plus she was only 8 when she started to like him, and to me, I feel like her feelings were only an obsession or crush over his cool self more than actual love that started to grow from there until he left the village (basically I feel she might've confused love, obsesssion, ect). Also, all that Sasuke ever did to Sakura was make her cry or hurt, and I feel SasuSaku is more of an abusive pair more than cute because of that.

If there was any other choices I'd pick, I'd also choose Rock Lee :'D
AsahiMikazukiJul 10, 2009 12:33 PM
Jul 10, 2009 8:36 PM

Apr 2009
windeen-windy said:
lol seems to be turning into a Naruto, Sauske, Naruto, Sauske thread ^^

yeah, lol!

Jul 10, 2009 9:11 PM

Aug 2007
looks like i'm going to disagree with everyone. i'm not a sasuke fan, so definitely not him. he can't be trusted.

as far as naruto, i think of them as brother and sister more than anything.

i honestly would like to see her end up with either shikamaru or kiba. but that's just my opinion.
Jul 11, 2009 12:18 AM

Jul 2009
hmm....
thats a hard question...
I think sasuke because naruto with hinata

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Jul 11, 2009 6:51 AM

May 2008
Well at first i wanted it to be Naruto and Hinata, and Sasuke and Sakura. But as the story progresses ive grown fond of Sakura and ive noticed how her feelings for Naruto have changed, as in grown, she really likes him now and admires him, she just never has the oportunity to say it since he always goes to acting stupid. But there was a scene where Yamato kinda saw thru her, i think she really loves Naruto, always did just noticed now so ima say Naruto and Sakura!!

Jul 11, 2009 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
Sai + Sakura, well ofcourse :3

Kishi dont wanna do any couples, so.. it will prob be noone. But Sakura + Naruto is a tease :3
Jul 13, 2009 2:41 AM

Apr 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi would (in the end) pair up the main male and female characters to tie the plot. It always happens. Personally, I would love to see that (just hoping it wouldn't be cliche or anything), but I would understand if there wouldn't any pairing of sorts. It is shounen manga after all.

But for kicks, I'm starting to like Sai for Sakura. Their relationship is like O_o which makes it interesting.
Jul 18, 2009 11:51 PM
Jul 2008
sasuke
Jul 21, 2009 5:30 AM

May 2007
Naruto.
They both have gone through incredible development together and they now share a beautiful relationship where they trust each other completely and always give the other one a shoulder to lean or cry on.
Naruto has always loved Sakura and Sakura has showed many hints of starting to return those feelings, so I find it very likely that their relationship will take one step further before the end of the manga.
NaruSaku is just love. <3

Jul 22, 2009 2:24 AM

May 2009
SASUKE!

SAKURA ♥ SASUKE!!!

what about naruto?

geez.. he can be with hinata yah know..

LET'S THROW THE HATE AND ROCK TONIGHT!
Jul 23, 2009 5:40 AM

May 2008
Well because I'm a Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura fan, that's obvious.
Jul 25, 2009 10:16 AM

Aug 2008
_deathDOLL_ said:
SASUKE!

SAKURA ♥ SASUKE!!!

what about naruto?

geez.. he can be with hinata yah know..

right~!
Saku x Sasu forever! =D

Aug 29, 2009 6:49 AM

Aug 2008
NARUSAKU Forever!
Oct 3, 2009 4:33 PM

Sep 2009
ShikaSaku (FTW)

Haha I Like Sakura with Shikamaru, Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Sai, Kakashi, Kisame, and Itachi :PP
Oct 11, 2009 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
CloudNinePocky said:
ShikaSaku (FTW)

Haha I Like Sakura with Shikamaru, Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Sai, Kakashi, Kisame, and Itachi :PP

Frankly, with everyone? xD
Oct 17, 2009 4:27 PM

Jan 2009
Anyone except Sasuke. He's been nothing but a jerk to her (and Naruto) the entire series. I'm glad she seems to have mostly gotten over her crush by this point in the series.

And what's with all the SasuSaku and NaruHina comments as if they're the only possible combination and if one ends up with the other, then the second pairing is the only logical one? It's probable she might end up with Naruto, but there's a million other guys she could also end up with as well.
Oct 21, 2009 8:32 AM

Jan 2009
Because I alway say this anywhere i go : I think she whould be with Naruto. The reason why is because he loves her and this shows through his efforts to bring their team back together for her sake and the teams sake too.

Also because they seem to have a certain bond that I haven't seen between any other characters in the series . ( THEN AGAIN Naruto does have a bond with Sasuke too....and Gaara XD XD but whatever)

Either way, if not Naruto, then I'd say Kiba XD just because crack pairings are fun to mess with.
Oct 21, 2009 9:00 AM

Jan 2009
yakuko said:
Anyone except Sasuke. He's been nothing but a jerk to her (and Naruto) the entire series. I'm glad she seems to have mostly gotten over her crush by this point in the series.

And what's with all the SasuSaku and NaruHina comments as if they're the only possible combination and if one ends up with the other, then the second pairing is the only logical one? It's probable she might end up with Naruto, but there's a million other guys she could also end up with as well.

WIN.

I mean seriously, same goes with Hinata too. Naruto IS NOT the only guy she just HAS to end up with .___. there are like, a billion ( not really) other boys she can get with XD
Apr 19, 2010 11:42 AM
Apr 2010
I think Naruto becase Sakura loves him and they make so nice cuple!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jun 23, 2010 6:30 AM

May 2010
Naruto.... ^_^ Is the best.. ^_^ GO NaruSaku
Jul 30, 2010 12:27 PM

Apr 2009
-Mai- said:
I think Naruto because he loves her and he always protect her.They are good couple I think!:D

Noes! I'm the best boy for her xDD
Jul 30, 2010 12:53 PM

Jun 2010
I've got a soft spot for Sasuke/Sakura. I also like a ton of crack pairings with her - Shikamaru/Sakura, Kakashi/Sakura, Deidara/Sakura, Itachi/Sakura, Sai/Sakura and so on..

But I think she should, and will end up with Naruto. They make a really good couple, and Naruto's a sweetie-pie. *-*

Aug 9, 2010 8:20 AM

Apr 2010
naruto <.<
Oct 3, 2010 5:06 PM
Jul 2010
Naruto
:D
Oct 10, 2010 3:11 PM

Oct 2010
Well, I'd be happy if she ended up with Naruto or Sasuke. If she ends up with Naruto, I might be a tad bit disappointed for Hinata, though. But whatever. (:
Feb 9, 2011 9:19 AM

May 2010
-Mai- said:

I agree. NaruSaku forever!!! ;3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 20, 2011 12:36 PM
Jun 2011
I think it should be Naruto because I was really pissed of at Sasuke when he just broke her heart like that. He turned into a criminal and tried to kill her. But Naruto was the one who cared about her, who was with her, and loved her. He will protect her no matter what.Sakura earns a wonderful boyfriend which is Naruto.
Sep 3, 2011 4:14 AM

Aug 2011
i am sure that sakura will end up with sasuke, provided he survives. naruto and sakura looks like a brother sister relationship to me where they care about each other. if after 540 chapters, she still loves sasuke and very obviously doesn't see naruto in a romantic light seems to foreshadow something. i know it's just my opinion but i feel kishi has been very clear that naruto and sakura shares a platonic bond, period.
i want to see her with sasuke because they complement each other well and sakura is honestly everything sasuke needs and lacks...love, hope, joy, optimism, care. sasuke knows sakura better than even naruto does and he's often been able to tell what's going on in her mind even when naruto was completely clueless and vice versa.....sasusaku forever.
Jan 9, 2012 6:00 PM

Jan 2009
well i have to say that sakura matches with naruto, sasuke, and kakashi too me. i really like sakura more with sasuke, i think that's because sakura only sees sasuke as the guys he really loves and only him and everyone else is for a friend. naruto always knew that sakura would chose sasuke in the first place, and knows that she would do anything to get sasuke back and to help him.

But rock lee wouldn't work because she didn't see lee in that way (like -Eva- said) sakura only see lee as a friend.

Naruto like i say he always knew that sakura would chose and only accept sasuke only. naruto knew that sakura love him more. and naruto just said that when sakura confess her "fake" feelings to him too. so naruto knows for sure that she wouldn't love him back even thought that's what naruto would want.

for kakashi, no way, straight up no way. it wouldn't see it that way because sakura only thinks of him as a sensei and kakashi as a student.
Jan 23, 2012 12:07 AM

Jan 2012
Naruto.
Jul 3, 2013 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
Naruto! there meant to be...from the very start!
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Jul 11, 2013 9:48 AM
Jul 2013
YI like narusaku because naruto likes sakura very much
but sasusaku looks good too. I like... both.
Nov 19, 2014 5:19 PM

Jul 2014

But I'm A Huge NaruSaku
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» do you hate these sakura bashers

boa555 - May 1, 2017

1 by gigglingviolence »»
Nov 24, 2018 12:31 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Eva- - Jul 15, 2009

218 by Crysdesu »»
May 18, 2018 11:24 PM

» Why do you love Sakura?

youthquaker - Jul 8, 2009

23 by KazumaKuzuryu »»
Nov 1, 2016 6:55 AM

Poll: » NaruSaku or SasuSaku?

plushiesexual - Jan 3, 2010

5 by xninaxhangx »»
Jan 9, 2012 6:05 PM

» Who is greater sakura or ino???

WolfDaddy - Jul 14, 2009

21 by xninaxhangx »»
Jan 9, 2012 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.