Forum Settings
Forums

Third Season of Shana Follows the OVA Series

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 9, 2010 6:57 AM
Nov 2010
So.. there IS going to be a third season right? Season one was amazing, then i was stuck halfway enjoying season 2.

All i will say is this. At the end of season one Shana and Yuji walked into death itself together. Then, for season two to revert to nearly the beginning point of their relationship, and give virtually no relevant action until over halfway through the series. I heard someone say they used the time to develop relationships when all i saw was them rehashing the same ideas in season one. It was a far inferior product to the first season.

I don't know how good the novels are, but something tells me the anime strayed from it in season two. A novel as pointless as the first part of season two would be pretty boring.

I saw that the OAV was finally finished in November, and with that being said is there any DEFINITE proof that a season three will be aired?
Dec 14, 2010 5:22 AM

Aug 2010
Yes, season 3 will definitely be aired, but the exact date when it starts isn't set yet. It may start airing in fall 2011 or winter 2012.
However, from what I heard, season 3 will be very different from its prequels. I heard that it may involve a dark Yuji and Shana fighting against him.
Dec 14, 2010 11:49 AM
Nov 2010
well, It'll be good to see another season. As long as it is nowhere near as drawn out as season 2.
Dec 22, 2010 10:59 AM
Dec 2010
I must be one of the few people who enjoyed season 2 more than season 1. >_<

Anyway, I'm still waiting for season 3. ^_^
Jan 2, 2011 3:15 PM
Oct 2008
SilverLobo said:
I must be one of the few people who enjoyed season 2 more than season 1. >_<

... Seriously
Jan 4, 2011 3:27 AM

Oct 2010
koleare said:
Yes, season 3 will definitely be aired, but the exact date when it starts isn't set yet. It may start airing in fall 2011 or winter 2012.
However, from what I heard, season 3 will be very different from its prequels. I heard that it may involve a dark Yuji and Shana fighting against him.

OMG!!! ....
hope jk-staff wont f*ck up this sequels as they did with total zero 2nd and 3rd season
Oct 13, 2011 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
So do I now first have to watch the OVA or can I stard with season 3 right after season 2? Thanks for the answer
Oct 13, 2011 4:33 PM

Aug 2010
Nietono_no_Shana said:
So do I now first have to watch the OVA or can I stard with season 3 right after season 2? Thanks for the answer

Not really, it doesn't really add anything to the plot.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.