MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

D.C. II: Da Capo II Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Da Capo II »» D.C. II: Da Capo II Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: D.C. II: Da Capo II Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

11 39.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

4 14.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 32.14%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 14.29%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 28

12-24-07, 6:39 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first season of DCII was, in my opinion, pointless. I can't believe it even finished at a happy point. I won't be checking out the second season since this was simply mediocre.
Modified by radiantfire, 12-30-07, 4:54 PM

01-15-08, 3:42 AM

It was ok. But you are right, It just ended up the same as it was 10 episodes back. Although I never get tired of that insert song. I was also disappointed mainly because I hoping that Yoshiyuki and Koko kiss.
\

01-29-08, 5:10 AM

It was alright. I'll probably be checking out season two. I am still hoping for some kind of a romantic ending. =(

01-29-08, 5:38 AM
DB Administrator
Oh well, this season was okay. I was only watching it because of Minatsu. She's really cute and stylish. But I didn't like the ecchi jokes etc but I'll still watch the second season of this.

6/10

🔼 MAL Guidelines & FAQ 🔼 Report Abuse! 🔼 [ h + ] ³ 🔼

01-29-08, 5:43 AM

I give it a 7, overall. Minatsu was cute, and I thought the season was alright, even if it had no real direction. Watchable, but nothing great. I'll be watching the next season, though like this one, not with any particular anticipation.

01-29-08, 8:31 AM

I hope the next season will be better

7/10
Modified by Maharet, 01-29-08, 8:36 AM

01-29-08, 11:16 AM

That was so stupid, lame and cheezy. I'll check out the second season though for hopefully a good dose of Nanaka.

Overall: 5/10

01-29-08, 3:09 PM

Let me just get this out of my chest...
Nanaka ain't got nothin on Kotori! xD
Now that's out of the way...

Pretty weak for a season ending episode, but it was still a pretty decent watch. Didn't like the fact that the whole Koko/Yoshiyuki was downplayed, but I'll chalk that up to a mutual understanding between both parties. I was hoping that this episode would foreshadow some of the dramatic elements of the DCII canon end. Sadly, they decided to go with a more happy end this season.

I am hoping that this happy end would mean that we get the DCII canon ending, which is pretty bittersweet in my opinion. To those who were disappointed by season one, then season two will definitely pique your interest on this series yet again. Of course this is if they stick to the canon path of DCII without making too many alterations to it.

Hmm I'll try my hand at writing a review...looks like this show isn't getting too much love...xD

Nayuki_Love Scanlations, bringing bishojos to a manga near you!

01-30-08, 8:38 AM

wellit was like not very interesting ending... i just watched it because i wanted to finish this anime. i didnt really liked the series and it was like a pointlessway of spending time..

overall 5/10

01-30-08, 7:26 PM

eh. I couldn't really watch the last episode. I was watching a basketball instead since it was pretty boring.

03-20-08, 2:30 PM

just finished this one and damn, all i can say is that this series has been far too predictable. all of the elements were extremely cliche. i kept on watching til the end because i was kinda hoping for a surprise end or even some deus ex machina..but no...i even predicted that amakase was going to save yuuta the moment they showed him waving to his sister a couple episodes ago -_-

ill try to see what season 2 is like but man, this has been a drag

04-03-08, 3:44 PM

If you watched the episodes closely, then you will notice that there is something odd going on...Hope season 2 will explain those "events" properly ;-)

04-20-08, 11:33 AM

Despite all the hating going on here, after the train-wreck that was D.C.S.S., I thought that D.C.II was really pretty good. It didn't have the same emotional power as the original D.C., but I thought the Minatsu storyline was nice, although the whole Yoshiyuki x Koko storyline seemed to be a bit weak, especially after the great first episode confession.

I also felt there were things being left out about Yume and Otome, like there was more to their stories than we saw. Hopefully the second season of D.C.II will answer those questions, and perhaps even revisit the Yoshiyuki x Koko relationship for a more satisfying resolution?

06-17-08, 2:26 PM

one word: suck.

*claws out own throat* x_X i seriously did not like the ending of this season at all hopefully the next season will be better.

06-17-08, 7:23 PM

An anime original adaptation of DCII...

Couldn't agree with you more there, but DCII does setup the events of DCII:SS if you look for the clues.

06-23-08, 6:40 AM

...what the heck was the point of the whole series?
DC II bares practically no connection to DC and DC 2nd except the return of some characters. The story of the Minatsu practically bleached the romance feel of DC right out of my head... Considering Nanaka was the closest thing to a rivial, this totally recks the harem anticipation. 5/10

06-23-08, 3:42 PM

Yeah DCII was a bust...

this coming from a fan of the DC series (minus the abomination known as DCSS)

12-05-08, 7:08 PM

Yeah..I really should've dropped this after the first couple of episodes, but I was hoping it would get better. It didn't at all.

02-16-09, 7:40 PM

Found the season good, it gave me a lot of laugh especially Suginami but Da capo without the magic of the cherry tree is not Da capo anymore ><

04-26-09, 11:51 PM

I'll admit, I liked the ending because they end on Koko and Sakurai's relationship getting back together. Of course there is the sequel for me to watch, which they probably get together at the end, but still, in my opinion, this was a little better than the regular Da Capo.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices