MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» The Flowers of Evil »» Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

30 71.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 16.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 7.14%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.38%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.38%
Voters: 42

04-18-12, 4:58 PM

I wish Seh-Wah could have ended up with Gi Hoon. :/

Seh- Joon is such a jerk for being so possessive; I really can't see from his perspective. I'm sorry, but he got what he deserved. If he's forcefully trying to take something he can't get then of course the thing/person would be destroyed/die. He deserves his ending.
HEY!

05-22-12, 3:28 AM

well i just finished the manhwa , and i guess see-wah loved see-joon not only as a brother but also a lover (i only got this hunch by reading what the narrator always says), but when see-joon neglected her in the few chapter she found relief in Gi-hoon and after that she fell in love with him and she realize she loved gi-hoon than see-joon

soo thats what i think and the ending is so sad

10-14-12, 7:13 AM

The korean's pull no punshes that is for sure. I knew it was going to end like this but i read it any way. So really it was the Dad come uppings at the end. He was the original sinner.

11-01-12, 7:15 PM

SOMEONE explain this shit to me, I dont understand the beginning and ending quote and the relevance to the plot " would you rather be loved by everyone..", I kind of get it but I wasnt really sure what its trying to say. Also it seemed the girl truly loved not her brother but the other guy, am I the only one that thinks so, I think she just loved her brother because everyone else detested her, but that guy was the only one to truly see her as a real person? Im confused about the ending and the logic behind this.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)

11-10-12, 7:51 PM

cmon someone im still confused no one answered me on mangafox either.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)

06-03-13, 8:18 PM

muntasir123 said:
SOMEONE explain this shit to me, I dont understand the beginning and ending quote and the relevance to the plot " would you rather be loved by everyone..", I kind of get it but I wasnt really sure what its trying to say. Also it seemed the girl truly loved not her brother but the other guy, am I the only one that thinks so, I think she just loved her brother because everyone else detested her, but that guy was the only one to truly see her as a real person? Im confused about the ending and the logic behind this.

Yeah, you're right. By the end it was clear the Seh Wah only loved her brother as a brother, and was actually in love with Gi Hoon.

05-06-14, 3:02 PM

It's honestly sad that either one of them died, but can I still say that the ending was great? It summed it up perfectly and the story telling was done really good as well.

06-16-14, 5:59 AM

Wow, truly a diamond in the rough. It was jarring and impacting and truly dragged me in. I enjoyed seeing the story play out and discovering more layers of each character. Truly magical storytelling and breathtaking art. You could say that I was expecting to feel more emotion that would really shake me (judging by the reviews) and was a little unsatisfied. Really well done, though. The story really knew what it was and what it wanted to be and stuck with it, never flip-flopping and the ending sits well with me.

8/10

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices