MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» The Flowers of Evil »» Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

31 72.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 16.28%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 6.98%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.33%
Voters: 43

04-18-12, 4:58 PM

I wish Seh-Wah could have ended up with Gi Hoon. :/

Seh- Joon is such a jerk for being so possessive; I really can't see from his perspective. I'm sorry, but he got what he deserved. If he's forcefully trying to take something he can't get then of course the thing/person would be destroyed/die. He deserves his ending.
HEY!

05-22-12, 3:28 AM

well i just finished the manhwa , and i guess see-wah loved see-joon not only as a brother but also a lover (i only got this hunch by reading what the narrator always says), but when see-joon neglected her in the few chapter she found relief in Gi-hoon and after that she fell in love with him and she realize she loved gi-hoon than see-joon

soo thats what i think and the ending is so sad

10-14-12, 7:13 AM

The korean's pull no punshes that is for sure. I knew it was going to end like this but i read it any way. So really it was the Dad come uppings at the end. He was the original sinner.

11-01-12, 7:15 PM

SOMEONE explain this shit to me, I dont understand the beginning and ending quote and the relevance to the plot " would you rather be loved by everyone..", I kind of get it but I wasnt really sure what its trying to say. Also it seemed the girl truly loved not her brother but the other guy, am I the only one that thinks so, I think she just loved her brother because everyone else detested her, but that guy was the only one to truly see her as a real person? Im confused about the ending and the logic behind this.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)

11-10-12, 7:51 PM

cmon someone im still confused no one answered me on mangafox either.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)

06-03-13, 8:18 PM

muntasir123 said:
SOMEONE explain this shit to me, I dont understand the beginning and ending quote and the relevance to the plot " would you rather be loved by everyone..", I kind of get it but I wasnt really sure what its trying to say. Also it seemed the girl truly loved not her brother but the other guy, am I the only one that thinks so, I think she just loved her brother because everyone else detested her, but that guy was the only one to truly see her as a real person? Im confused about the ending and the logic behind this.

Yeah, you're right. By the end it was clear the Seh Wah only loved her brother as a brother, and was actually in love with Gi Hoon.

05-06-14, 3:02 PM

It's honestly sad that either one of them died, but can I still say that the ending was great? It summed it up perfectly and the story telling was done really good as well.

06-16-14, 5:59 AM

Wow, truly a diamond in the rough. It was jarring and impacting and truly dragged me in. I enjoyed seeing the story play out and discovering more layers of each character. Truly magical storytelling and breathtaking art. You could say that I was expecting to feel more emotion that would really shake me (judging by the reviews) and was a little unsatisfied. Really well done, though. The story really knew what it was and what it wanted to be and stuck with it, never flip-flopping and the ending sits well with me.

8/10

10-28-14, 3:45 PM

When I started reading this, I kinda wondered if this could lead to anything good.. and for sure I was surprised beyond my imagination by the late volumes of the manga.

It starts a bit slow, but takes it's time explaining the characters basic personality(but both twins went completely 180 degrees by the end)

The reactions of characters were weird from time to time, but nothing too unrealistic.

The story was getting more and more entangling as it dragged on, unlike the usual opposite of getting boring.

Albeit a bit predictable... even too predictable - most of the twists were pretty easily foreseen.. it still was pretty interesting to see how it played through in the end.
The ending brought a good closure and the morale of the story was explained pretty well over the course of the manga.

A drama worth giving a try.

11-26-14, 1:14 PM

Wauw.
''There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism.''
― George Eliot

12-10-14, 6:09 AM

Great ending tbh it was worth the read. I'd have been a lot more satisfied if the author didn't spoon feed me the Gi hoon and Seh wah relationship.
The Manga Society Rules MAL

02-25-15, 2:59 AM

Well that was depressing. From the early going, I just knew something tragic may happen and welp, I wasn't wrong.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy