Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2009 10:37 PM

Dec 2008
KILL THEM ALL SAKUREI AND AISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I agree with everything little sis (vamp-tan) said and have nothing more to add. keep it up :)

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Sep 12, 2009 7:59 AM

Mar 2009
I don't want to keep typing for the small fry...it's like in anime where the main char pwns 100 enemies at once you know xD? well next chapter comes here

Sakurei and Aisha took stances. Their enemies did so too. Aisha jumped forward spinning her spear around to cause distraction. It didn't work and her oppenent thrusted his spear toward her chest, but she dodged the thrust by jumped to the left. As soon as she got foot hold she pushed her body towards her enemy. But he saw that coming and attacked her in her jump. It seemed like she couldn't avoid that attack, but she shoved her spear against the floor and changed the direction in mid-air, causing her dodge the attack, but also causing her to trip while landing.
The opponent used that chance and attacked with a dash. Aisha could not dodge this time as she still had to recover from her trip.
He impaled his spear near Aisha's kidney. She was coughing blood and crooked because of the pain. Thinking that he won her enemy turned his back to her and went to Sakurei and his oppenent in order to help his comrade.

She raised herself up and used this chance to stab him in the back. His injury was similar deep to Aisha's but her injury was bleeding more heavily. Surprised by her sudden attack he took a stance once again.
They were staring in each other's eyes such a huge killing intent. Aisha had a single moment of weakness, because the wound ached and her opponent charged forward. But she swiftly dodged his attack by spinning around him and impaled her spear into his spinal column. She won and was exhausted and thought to herself:"Sorry Sakurei, but I cannot help you anymore, I was careless." She didn't fell unconscious, but couldn't stand anymore and fell on her butt, she was now watching Sakurei's fight.

Sakurei noticed that Aisha was badly hurt and worried while fighting. Neither of them was injured yet, but Sakurei was in disadvatage as he only defended.
Sakurei showed a little opening when he noticed Aisha falling and his opponent took that chance for a stab. Sakurei could avoid a vital injury, but got cut in his waist. He didn't really let the wound affect his fightingstyle, but he was slower now.
"I think I'll have to at him seriously." Sakurei thought and dashed forward while jumping in a Z form. He swung his black blade and attacked from above to increase the impact. His opponent blocked the attack, but lost the balance for a moment, because of the force behind Sakurei's attack.
Sakurei used that chance and stabbed him, but could only get the left shoulder. The fight continued, with both injured.

While Sakurei's mobility was restricted, his opponent couldn't use his left arm. "Overall, I'm still at disadvantage." Sakurei thought,"I guess I'll have to use 'it'." He sheathed his sword. "Are you giving up, intruder?!" his opponent asked."I will never give up, don't forget that when I'm sending you to hell!" Sakurei answered.
He took the stance to pull out his sword. "You think that old-fashioned attack will work? Fool." his opponent said and didn't move. Sakurei was grinning and pulled his sword out. The wind pressure from the sword that was pulled out threw Sakurei's opponent away.
Sakurei ran after him, as his opponent lost foot hold and couldn't dodge or counterattack. He took his sword and sliced up his chest, after he caught up with him. Sakurei won and was, just like Aisha exhausted.

They couldn't rest yet, because they still had to kill the lord of the mansion. Sakurei as well as Aisha had a hard time getting to the door, which leads to him. They opened it and saw him, sitting on his throne.
His face was terrified, when he saw them, because he knew, that they're there to kill him. Sakurei stepped forward and the lord couldn't move because of his fear. He drew his sword and stabbed him. "It's over." Sakurei said,"Finally." he was relieved and smiled. "Yes, it is. You can finally return to your sister." Aisha said a little depressed.
"Aisha, I will not go alone. You'll come with me and live with us, right?" Sakurei asked. Her face brightened up and she answered happily:"Yes, I will!"

They left the mansion heavily wounded. Nobody dared to oppose them anymore as they've taken out the strongest warriors. They went to the doctor in order to let their injuries being treated. After it's been treated, they left the village in order to return to where Miyu is.
Sep 12, 2009 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
Yay they're living together know! again that was a good chapter but there were a few missing words and things like that. overall it was good...

Oh and if you don't make Sakurei and Aisha end up together after all this I'll have to kill you...

Night Academy I.D.
Sep 13, 2009 11:24 AM

Jul 2009
SakureixAisha forever!!!! That was really good Sakurei!! Like Blaze said there were a few missing words and such but other than that get Sakurei home to Miyu!!!!! xD
Sep 13, 2009 1:03 PM

Mar 2009
lol yeah missing words sorry xD I'll try to be faster from now on with the chapters, as I'm not sure how long it'll be and stuff...don't wanna write on this one till christmas xD

Aisha and Sakurei's journey back to Miyu has just began. They were travelling for 2 1/2 months now altogether. It has been 2 weeks since they killed Miyu's father. They were slower, because their injuries weren't completely healed as they were severe. It was a shiny day and all kinds of plants were blooming. They were walking along a path, next to a forest.

"Sakurei, how's your wound today? it was more serious than mine." Aisha asked. "Don't ask me every day, I'm fine. I'm more concerned about the time. If we're that slow, we won't make it before fall." Sakurei replied. "Don't worry about that, when our injuries have completely healed, our speed will automatically increase." she said. "Yeah, you're right..." he answered as he walked.
Not many minutes passed by, when they saw a travelling merchant. "Good day. What brings you to this dangerous place?" the merchant asked. Sakurei and Aisha looked surprised:"Dangerous? In what way is this path dangerous?" Aisha asked him.
"You don't know? This place is known for the wolves. It's dangerous, even for experienced warriors." he answered, then he saw Sakurei holding his wound,"and it seems you're not healthy as well, it's certain death, if you were to meet a pack of wolves." Sakurei seemed suspicious. "Then, if this path is so dangerous, why are YOU here. You're not a warrior. And with your carriage you have no chance of escaping." "You're certainly correct, but this is the shortest route to my next destination. I'm willing to take the risk for a greater reward afterwards. Anyway, I'll be going now, because it's dangerous. I hope you will survive." he said and rode away.

A few hours passed by and the sun was setting. Clouds were gathering at the sky and it slowly began to rain. Not long after that, the sky was black and it was raining heavily. A howl could be heard. "A howl? It's my luck. Let's hurry a bit Aisha." Sakurei said. She nodded.
It didn't take long after Sakurei was exhausted, because of his injury. They only stopped for 2 seconds, but in this time, they were surrounded by wolves. "They were probably attraced by the scent, my bloodscent." Sakurei said and laid his hands on his sword. Aisha also prepared to fight.
The wolves dashed forward as attacked all at once. Sakurei could kill some with his quick draw technique and Aisha knocked some out with spinning her spear. Both of them fought to their hardest, but the wolves kept coming. Aisha didn't pay attention for a second and a wolf came jumping at her. It prepared itself to inpale his fangs into her flesh, but Sakurei threw himself between them causing the wolf to bit him into shoulder.

Aisha thrusted her spear as soon as the wolf bit Sakurei. He was bleeding heavily and his old injury opened up. He didn't want to give up and swung his sword around. This way he slaughtered the remaining wolves.
Aisha, who noticed that Sakurei's old injury was bleeding again, carried him into a nearby cave. "SAKUREI, DON'T DIE!" She screamed. She ran out of the cave and gathered some herbs to help Sakurei.
She hurried and found some and treated him as best as she could. He began to speak: "Aisha...I don't...know, if...I can make it. That's why...I want to...tell you something...important."
Aisha was crying:"Don't speak. It's too much of a burden." He ignored her and spoke more:"We've been...travelling for a long...time now and...have been...through a lot. During that time...I've beginning to...develope feelings for you." He coughes blood,"Aisha, I sincerely love you, from...the bottom of my...heart."
She was crying even more now, and through her sobbing one could hear "I love you too, Sakurei. Deeply from my heart."
Sakurei smiled and used all of his strengh to get up. He faced towards Aisha and gave her a deep kiss.
"The kiss...tasted salty and bloody." Sakurei said with a weak voice and gave her a second one. The second one was deeper than the first one and he was playing around with his tongue in her mouth. While kissing they're starting to hug each other, but Sakurei fell unconscious right after they've begun to hug each other.

Aisha cried throughout the night, not knowing whether Sakurei would survive or not...

MUAHAHAHAHA ultimate cliffhanger xD
Sep 13, 2009 1:19 PM

Dec 2008
yes they're together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't die sakurei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you didn't really have any missing words but at some parts your sentences were all the same length. Try varying your sentence length a bit. Well that really all the advice I have to give... good job and if sakurei dies... *super huge evil club creator aura comes out* you know what will happen... XD

Night Academy I.D.
Sep 13, 2009 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
*sniff* *sniff* That was soooo sad!!! Im glad that they are together but-but DON'T DIE SAKUREI!!!! other then that it was really good but-but *runs away crying lolz xD
Sep 16, 2009 2:16 PM

Mar 2009
whether he'll die or not...you'll read it now, below xD

Aisha cried late into the night, before she fell asleep, repeatedly whispering "Don't die." The next day was very cloudy, looking as if it'd rain.
Sakurei was still unconscious when Aisha woke up. His head was lying on her lap. She stood up, carefully laying his head on the ground.
She went out of the cave to get some food. She came back a few hours later but Sakurei was gone.

She was hysterically searching for him and found him, collecting wood. She could see it was hard for him. She approached him and gave Sakurei a slap with quite some force behind it. "What was that for, Aisha. That hurts!" He said while rubbing his cheek. "You're and and should rest!! Not collecting wood and overexert yourself!" She angrily replied.
She pulled his ear, not leaving him the chance to counter.

They left the forest the next morning, as the wolves were still living and hunting there. They were also pretty slow, because Aisha forbid Sakurei to hurry and it took them a week before they arrived at the enxt village, where Sakurei could have a chance to rest.
He used that chance to rest and recover from his serious injuries. They booked an inn for that purpose and arranged a doctor, who'd look at his wounds. When the doctor said "He'll survive, if the wound doesn't open up. So take care that he won't do something exhausting, which will put a strain on his body." Aisha felt releived like never before, Sakurei just showed a smile.

They stayed in that village for 3 months, because it took so long for Sakurei to completely recover. They left it with full energy and enough enthusiasm to think they'd get to the village without any problems.
But they were wrong, already the next afternoon it was raining so heavily, that their clothes were drenched as if they jumped into a river or a lake. "Crap, we have to dry our clothes somehow, Sakurei." Aisha said. "Wow, genius. Did you figure that out all by yourself? How do you wanna dry them in the rain anyway?" He brashly replied.

They searched for somewhere to find cover from the rain. They were successful. "Aisha, look a hut. Let's take shelter in there." He said and pointed at it. He didn't even wait for her response and pulled her into it.

Inside of the hut there was almost nothing. It was only a single room and a string was hanging across it. There was also a small table with one chair.
"Not much here...huh?" Sakurei said and undressed himself. "Sa..Sakurei, what're you doing?!" She asked embarrassed.
"Drying my clothes of course. We can hang them up at the string. Don't worry, I will not peek." He answered and laughed. Aisha had her eyes closed and Sakurei turned himself that he wouldn't be able to see Aisha. "You can hang your clothes up now. If you don't you'll catch a cold." He said. She undressed herself now too, but looked to Sakurei several times in order to make sure he doesn't peek.

After they're both naked Sakurei sat on the ground:"Aisha, you should come to me, sitting back to back and sharing the body warmth. It's cold since we and our clothes are drenched." She hesistated, but did it after all. They were sitting like that for about an hours, doing nothing.
It was still heavily raining outside and their clothes didn't dry the tiniest bit. Suddenly, Sakurei broke the silence:"Your body is more splendid than I thought." Aisha turned red and answered:"So you did peek! Pervert." she stopped for a second, taking a breath, "but...I'll forgive you, if you show me yours. Your body." Her face was bright red, but Sakurei hardly hesistated and stood but, turning to her.

the following content is for mature audience only, please refrain from reading the spoiler, if you're not 18+ xD

Both spent the night like that. Sakurei holding Aisha, while being naked and waiting for the rain to stop and their clothes to dry.

The next morning their clothes dried, the sun shined and they travelled to their
destination!

wow...that was a bit perverted xD
SakureiSep 17, 2009 6:19 AM
Sep 17, 2009 6:17 PM

Jul 2009
I dont even want to click the spoiler <.<
Sep 18, 2009 9:28 AM

Mar 2009
asianvampbabble said:
I dont even want to click the spoiler <.<

LOL, if you worry about a picture, no it's only text, I find it quite good

anyway I don't really care whether you read it, as it's not...too important now x)
Sep 23, 2009 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
lol I read it... and thank you for putting it in a spoiler... if you didn't I'm sorry to say there would have been repercussions.

overall great job and no real criticism.

Oh and that was definitely perverted XP

Night Academy I.D.
Oct 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Mar 2009
It took relatively few days for Aisha and Sakurei to arrive in the village from their first time on. It was a sunny day, and both were happy to have arrived in the village.

But what Sakurei saw was horrible: The whole village was destroyed. Sakurei tried to find Miyu, but he couldn't. WHen he found one of the villager, who was badly hurt and asked him:"What happened here, while I was away?!" The man had problems, but answered:"A...horde of bandits attacked the village, 4 days ago...they took away everything of value and all of the women...even the kids." Sakurei was shocked:"WHERE DID THEY GO?!" That man spoke with his last strengh:"They...west.." he died after saying that.
"Sorry Aisha, but it seems, like we're not able tro live peacefully now. We have to safe the women. Including Miyu." He said. Aisha didn'tsay anything, but she nodded.

They didn't rest for a single second. They took their weapons and proviant with them. They went west, hoping to catch up with the bandits. "Aisha, we should hurry, we don't even know whether they're with horses or not." Sakurei said. "Right." she answered.
They ran without a break, soon it was evening and both were exhausted. They took shelter from the cold in a cave. They kept this pattern for around 2 weeks:

running, eating, running, eating, runnign till they slept. But after 2 weeks, Aisha had to throw up while running. "Aisha, what's wrong?!" Sakurei anxiously asked while rubbing her back. She shook him off and stood up without replying. Hoping that this would be a single time, Sakurei let it go, but his hopes were betrayed: Aisha threw up a lot, none of them knew, what was going on. "In any case, if you're like that, we cannot travel, we'll wait until you get better." Sakurei suggested, but Aisha rejected that:"No, I don't want to be a hindrance...if we can't run like before, we can travel slowly...we cannot afford any more distance between us." Sakurei agreed only with a bad feeling in his guts.

They were travelling slower now, but 2 weeks they found some of the women, together with some bandits. The bandits groped the women as they pleased. Sakurei immediately attacked them, but they noticed him early enough to evade him. They drew their weapons. They were 4 altogether, 2 of them had sword, another one a bow and the last one possessed an axe. Sakurei drew his sword too and Aisha came to his aid.
"wooooow, such a sexy woman, I'll fuck her brains out, when we've killed him." The one with the axe said. The bowman already shot at Sakurei, but he swiftly dodged and dashed to him. He swung his sword and cut the bow, he took that change to pierce the bowman in the chest.
Aisha fought against the other 3 for a while, she was clearly at disadvantage, but as soon as Sakurei came to help her, he took out one of the swordsmen by cutting his neck.

Aisha and Sakurei now fought one on one each. Sakurei took on the swordsman, while Aisha fought the axe wielder. That were fierce battles with no clear hits. Only when the axe wielder tor Aisha's clothes with his axe, causing her to expose her breasts, they both left an opening, and the two could finish them off. Sakurei approached the captured women now:"Go home...some men are still alive, they need treatment, as we had no time to help them. Rest assured, we'll save everyone." When they wanted to pursue the other bandits, one of the captured women spoke to Aisha and Sakurei:"Be careful...they've split up, like now...but the guys farther are stronger than these here. Also...Sakurei-kun, Miyu is with their boss. I believe they were saying, that he wants to marry and deflower her. You should hurry." His expression became angry and serious, but he thanked her for the informations.

They were noe pursuing the enemy to save the women, especially Miyu.
Oct 3, 2009 8:07 PM

Dec 2008
good job on the new chapter. Who wants to bet that Aisha's pregnant? and nice twist with the bandits. Nothing to really criticize on. Keep up the good work :)

Night Academy I.D.
Oct 5, 2009 1:29 PM

Mar 2009
nuff' said, I'll type chap. 12 now. I believe this FF will be shorter than I originally wanted it to be...because I intended something different than the bandits *drop* well, I hope you'll still enjoy it, even with the *not intended twist*, sup

It didn't take them too long before they've reached the next group of bandits. This time they were less, but Sakurei and Aisha immediately noticed that they were more experienced. The 2 bandits also had a much larger group of women with them, they were tied up and couldn't move.

Both were swordsmen, and both bandits fought one on one. Sakurei didn't even budge and attacked with full strength, he clashed his sword with the opponent. He attacked at full speed and didn't leave the bandit a chance to counterattack or dodge. He slashed so fast, that their blades became so hot, that they glowed, leaving a notch in the bandits sword. He kicked him away, leaving the swords time to cool off.
The bandit recovered fast from that kick and counterattacked now, but he was slower and weaker than Sakurei, so he couldn't endanger him in any way. Sakurei evaded one straght slash and the bandit left an opening. He cut him crossways over the torso, causing him to lose consciousness.

Aisha on the other hand had problems keeping up with her opponent. She didn't look too good, so Sakurei jumped in and helped her, together they had no problems defeating the 2nd one too. It ended with Aisha thrusting her spear into his chest. "Sakurei...I'm sorry, and thank you." She said after the stab. "What're you apoloziing for? It's okay...because you're..." he stopped within the sentence and untied the women,"Aisha...you go back with them." Her face was shocked:"WHY?! I want to help you, to save your sister !" Sakurei shook his head. "Aisha, you cannot fight in your current state, you cannot do so, because...you're most likely pregnant. I know a woman, who was pregnant...she threw up too, a lot, just like you." He looked away with a red face.
She blushed as well:"I...will go back...BUT, promise me, you'll come back! YOU HAVE TO!" Sakurei nodded with a smile."I hope the child will be healthy." He ran further with a laugh. Aisha blushed again and went to the village, together with the women.

Sakurei repeated this: meeting a group, deafeting them, sending the women home. It took him 2 further weeks to reach the Boss of the bandits together with Miyu. She was the only female, and there were 3 bandits, the boss included.
Miyu's face brightened up:"Onii-chan!" Her face was bejeweled with a huge smile. She wanted to run into his arms, but the bandit grabb her shoulder, pulled her to his side and said with a deep, fightening voice:"You'll stay by my side, my bride. Hahahahah! You two...kill him, tonight will be our first night together, I will not permit any hindrances!"

Both of them immediately attacked Sakurei, but his anger was so strong, that it emitted an aura, which let them hesistate, Sakurei used that chance and dashed forward, slashing them and killed both of them with a single swing. "Tche...such fools, they were not worthy to be my servants anyway. Come on kid, I'll take you on."

Sakurei prepared himself to fight the boss, knowing he has to give everything he has...

meh...
Oct 6, 2009 1:43 PM

Mar 2009
I want to finish this one fast, so I can start with my new story lol...not that I want to slack on this one though, tell me if the quality drops <.<

Sakurei took a stance with his blade ready to attack. His opponent drew a sword as well. They both began dashing at their enemy at the same time. The swords clashed at each other and a shockwave rushed through the air.
Miyu who was watching the fight from the side, was being pushed away by the shockwave. When she stood up, she saw Sakurei and the boss clashing their swords at an incredible speed. The force that was behind every strike surpassed everything she knew from her brother.

None of the warriors could gain an advantage, as they were even. While Sakurei was superior in terms of speed, his strength was inferior to his enemy's. It wasn't clear who'd win this fight.
"If this goes on, I'll lose." Sakurei thought,"I'm still not fully refreshed from the other figths against his minions. I have to figure out something soon." In his thinking process he left a tiny opening, that was used: he got slashed at his left shoulder, his tendon snapped and He couldn't move that arm anymore, leaving him only the right one.
"Kid...I have to admit, you're not a bad fighter at all, but you're not strong enough for me...how about it? wanna join me? You'd be the only one my servants, I could treat with respect too. You're special." The bandit said, but Sakurei's face showed the repugnance for this offer and answered:"No thank you. I have better things to do, than pillage villages and rape women." "You're a fool for that answer, fine then. I'll finish this now!"

He ran to Miyu, holding his blade at her throat:"Surrender and throw your sword away or she'll die. She's your sister, isn't she? I'll let her go too, I have no interest in her anymore...knowing she has a brother makes everything totally boring, because she has a reason to live for." Sakurei's face was horrified and he was lost in a train of thoughts:"What should I do? if I attack now, I win, but Miyu'll die. But if I surrender, I cannot keep my promise to Aisha...but Miyu would survive...what should I do...my unborn child and Aisha or Miyu? In both cases it's wrong...it's just wrong!!"
Sakurei's lead him into despair, causing him to drop his words and crying out loud:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" His eyes began to become wet, and the tears that came out of them, ran down his face.

"Oh...that's interesting...as it seems your little sister is not the only person you want to live with. Another woman I suppose? Or is it just you not ebing able to die for her? In any case, your time is up. ou didn't surrender and lost the chance to save your little sister. She shall die by my hand now!"
He wanted to slice Miyu's throat, but suddenly he fell back, having a stomach. Aisha suddenly jumped in front of Sakurei. "Why...are you here, Aisha?" Sakurei's face was back to normal now, and showed signs of relief. "I knew you're useless without me, that's why I came!" She said with a bright and cheeful smile. "Thank you..." Sakurei replied with a soft and gentle smile. He picked up his sword. "And sorry...I cannot be of any help now...as you can see I threw my spear, so finish him off, while you can, I'll take care of Miyu..." Aisha said and ran to Miyu to take her away from the bandit.

"You...little rats. I'll kill you all! Now that you've made me angry, I'll not hold back!" He said with an angry voice and pulled the spear out of himself. The blood loss was immense and Sakurei's left arm was unusuable too.
The dashed at each other again, but this time Sakurei had the upper hand. He slowly gained more and more advantage, but the bandit boss kicked sand in his eyes, causing Sakurei to go blind for a second, thus elaving an opening. He got slashed across his torso, but didn't give up. "I...will not...absolutely not lose. Both of them have faith in me...They entrusted their life to me, I'll not lose, no matter what!" Sakurei proclaimed,"For Aisha's sake, for Miyu's sake, for my own sake and for the sake of my unborn child, I'll not lose!!!!"
Sakurei got a temporarily power up, attacked his opponent and stabbed him in the heart.

Both fighters fell unconsciouss, but the bandit died not even one minute after being pierced. Sakurei's heartbeat was weak too, but he was still alive. Aisha and Miyu treated him as best as they could, carried him into the next village and let a doctor treat him there.
As they waited for Sakurei's treatment to be finished they talked. "So...you're his little sister? I knew it, you're cute!" Aisha said cheerfully, concealing the worries she had. "Yeah, I am...but I don't know who you are...what relationship do you have with my brother...?" she asked back.
Aisha blushed a little and answered:"My name is Aisha...well you could say we two are a couple, we have met on his journey, before you were awake. At first he didn't like me in any way...I bet he thought I was a bother. Haha. But we grew fond of each other." She talked about all this with a gentle adn warm smile, as if those were the most pleasant that ever happened to her,"I'm awaiting his child...I'm so happy about it. I'll raise him or her to be a good kid...that means you're going to be the aunt." She still smiled with that warm and kind face.
As Miyu wanted to speak up, the doctor came to them and told them:"This boy will survive, if he doesn't do anything that exterts the body. Make sure he rests well."

Both looked at each other and showed that they were never so relieved as they were at that moment.

1 year later

Sakurei has fully recovered from his injuries and the village was fully re-built. Miyu had grown even more beautfiful than she was before. Many of the boys were in love with her, but because everyone knew Sakurei was a strong swordsmen, nobody dared to ask her out.
Of course both Aisha and Sakurei knew that, but Miyu didn't, therefore she was a bit sad, that she had no boyfriend or as she thought no boys who like her, excpet for her brother.
Aisha gave birth to healthy twins. One boy and a girl named Shinobu and Akira. Aisha didn't put on any weight after the birth, leaving her as sexy as before, what made Sakurei extremely happy (lol xD).
Sakurei was working as a farmer most of the time, but still polished his swordskills, just like Aisha polished her skills with the spear. On special moments or for special people, they were paid to be bodyguards, as an extra source for money.
Miyu and Aisha soon became good friends and got along with each other just fine. Miyu often takes care of the children, together with Aisha.
They were living happily till they died.

the end lolz, hope you liked, yeah little bit of cliched ending, but I didn't want to kill one of them lolol
Oct 6, 2009 6:00 PM

Dec 2008
not bad. The quality didn't drop either so your goof on that end. Good job overall and I hope that your romance fanfic is posted up soon XD

Night Academy I.D.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For Those Who Don't Believe in God (Part 3 posted)

FALLEN101 - Sep 14, 2009

6 by FALLEN101 »»
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 AM

» Practicing Roleplaying, Feedback is welcome.

BlackOperations - May 5, 2010

1 by BlackOperations »»
May 5, 2010 8:27 PM

» Gekokujou~

annabloem - Apr 8, 2010

1 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

» Define 'Criminal' (3rd Chapter Up)

FALLEN101 - Feb 17, 2010

7 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 3:37 PM

» Member cards ( 1 2 )

BlazingDevil - Jul 19, 2009

87 by Kanra_Orihara »»
Apr 8, 2010 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.