Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2009 1:07 PM

May 2009
Hey! I know we all have profiles but it would be nice to have a page in the forum where members (specially new ones) could say hello and introduce themselves to the community.

Well, I'll start!

My name's Ana and I'm from Portugal. I just made 20 and I'm currently attending college. I love fashion, games, anime and manga. I have a thing for horror things, be it books, movies or games. I also love to draw and write. Lately I've been drawing Len a lot, maybe I'll post some here in the forums!
I'm really shy, but once I start to talk it's a bit hard to stop me...
I started to love KaitoxLen after a really cute music video I saw on youtube. They looked so cute together I just couldn't resist!
I love to make friends! So send me a message so we can talk <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 1, 2009 1:47 AM

Apr 2009
Hello, my name is Beatričė (č= ch, in China, ė = strong e) and I'm from Lithuania. I am 15 since the second of May ^^. I love not so lots of things.. Yaoi, anime, my parents and friends, sometimes i love to go out with my friends but not often because i stay at home.. I started to like KaiLen since i saw Len, he is my favorite vocaloid~ ^^ I love yaoi so my first thought was: ah.. Kaito would fit len so much..~ and when i saw pictures in photobucket i got addicted to them. Then i searched for a club with them in MAL, but.. THERE WAS NONE! And when i saw Len Rin club.. I was pissed off that no-one does kailen and did this club! And i hope to get more members~
Love ya all,H.I.M.R

[/img]
Jul 1, 2009 2:49 PM

Apr 2009
My name is Katharina, but please call me Kath!
I'm from Denmark, but I love japanese culture! I love vocaloid, drawing, singing, and being together with my friends ~~!
I like vocaloid because of their voice, and their sound, and how they can sound so human a like even though they're just made by computer and some of them samples from seiyuu's.
I love to fandub vocaloid songs!
I like KaixLen, because it was my first favorite yaoi couple, and because of I saw some cute pictures with them at DA.. Love at first sight!
I'm a little hyper person with a lot of emotions, but I can be hard on the inside.
- Kathsumi

Jul 2, 2009 6:47 AM

Jan 2009
He...hewwo! :D
Mmm, teh name is.... well just call meh Nanako ^^ or Chidori...whatever chu like:DD
I'm 17... becoming 18 in february ^3^
I'm from Estonia, a small country near Russia(and yes! i'm russian^_^)
Ussually imma really nice person... sometimes too serious, sometimes too hyper o.o well, my mood changes every 15 mins i guess ^__^
Japan addict ^___^ Love everythin bout it ^_^
Well, i guess that's all o.o... oh, teh last thing...
Kaito & Ren isnt my first yaoi pairing... actually, my brain has been eaten by yaoi long time ago ^__^

~~~~~~ nyan nyan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^'

Jul 22, 2009 7:00 AM
Jul 2009
Oh! Er, I'm new! I'll respond! ._.

I'm Kitty, nearly 15, and I live in the US. I seem new to this site, but in reality I've lurked around for a while and decided to finally register... And I was setting my favorite characters when I saw this club linked from Len's page. Anyways, I've liked KaiLen almost as long as I've liked Vocaloids... Len's been my favorite from the beginning, and I happened to see this video of Kaito's on Youtube where there was major KaiLen support in the comments. I went -squee-, looked it up, and I've been a fan of this pairing ever since :O

I ship some other pairings as well, but KaiLen is by far my fave. And I don't care much, but I prefer an uke Kaito :/

Well, nice to meet you all ^_^
Jul 22, 2009 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
I'm not very new..but still..

I'm Sakura.I live in the US.I like Vocaloids.I like yaoi.
KaiLen is one of my fav pairs right now.
I'm very additcted to the Japaneses Culture.
It maybe because I look like a Japanese person.
And because I know some Japanese words.
Dec 29, 2009 6:26 AM

Sep 2009
Hi, I'm new here xP

My name is Joyce and I from Brazil. I'm 20 becoming 21 in January. I love vocaloid,they songs and voice,I love yaoi,anime,manga,doujinshi,games xP.I love KaitoxLen when I saw some pic in DA *-*
and my english is not good xP

:D

Jan 25, 2010 11:06 AM

Feb 2009
I'm Elizabeth, but u can call me whatever your heart desires. I live in America, specifically Arizona, but was born in Illinois. I love yaoi (PM me for fave pairings). I started liking KaitoxLen when my friends showed me a pic of em. My mind went "LOVE!" and that was it!
RUSSIA LUVS U!!<3<3<3

^w^

Click for f***ing awsomeness:

Jul 14, 2010 6:59 AM

Feb 2009
I'm Mariana, but you can call me Mah ^^
I'm from Brasil, Sao Paulo. I love yaoi!! LenxKaito are soooo cute together!! *____*
Jan 16, 2011 5:19 PM
Jun 2010
Hi, my name is Irene and Im from Puerto Rico. Im going to turn 14 this summer.
I like to draw and write stories. The things I love is anime, manga, my friends and family,
yaoi. I started to like KaiLen out of the blue one day. I had thought they looked so cute
together. And then i started to listen to songs that were by them. And before i knew I
started to look photos of them together. They aren't my first pairing of yaoi. My brain was filled with yaoi by 2 or 3 years ago xD.
Im a very easy going person. I hope we can be become friends ^^.
May 21, 2012 4:53 AM
May 2012
Hey, I'm Emilee. I am from Massillon, Ohio. I am 13 turning 14 in November. I like to Listen to music and write book or little stories. I love anime, manga, YAOI, and Kaito! When i first heard Kaito I instantly fell in love. Then I saw a picture of Len kissing Kaito on the cheek and went "OMG! I love these two!" Ever since two years ago. I have been a KaiLen fan for a while and have no plans to change that. I listen to songs by them and so far my favorite one is called Our Love Story. My youtube user id LenXKaito101. I hope we all become good friends!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Kaito/Len song

ColorlessKing - Aug 1, 2011

0 by ColorlessKing »»
Aug 1, 2011 10:28 PM

» Pictures!

HIMR - Jun 30, 2009

8 by ilovecookies »»
Aug 1, 2011 8:43 PM

» Yaoi or Shonen-ai?

HIMR - Jun 27, 2009

15 by rukiholic »»
Jul 18, 2011 4:12 AM

» CLOSED FOREVER ( 1 2 )

HIMR - Jun 6, 2010

97 by ColorlessKing »»
Feb 4, 2011 4:43 PM

» Kaito x Len Doujin

annabloem - Apr 13, 2010

5 by neji64plms »»
Dec 13, 2010 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.