Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?
Feb 15, 2014 7:24 PM

Dec 2012
Kurumi for me although I'm 100% sure Mui is going to win in the LN at the end
ClawViperMar 1, 2014 5:56 AM
Feb 20, 2014 3:32 AM
Jan 2014
^ it's the opposite for me i think isoshima is going to win..

kurumi
kurosai16Feb 20, 2014 3:36 AM
Feb 20, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
Ishoshima for me. I'm a fan of "childhood friends" trope. But seems like Mui is going to win.
Feb 21, 2014 12:36 AM

Dec 2013
Aaaaand Kurumi wins by a landslide.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 21, 2014 3:26 AM

May 2013
Gekkou? I'm gonna throw up.. Be back in a bit
Feb 21, 2014 7:59 AM
Mar 2013
I also want Kurumi to win but i'm pretty sure that Mui will win.
Feb 22, 2014 7:56 AM

Jan 2014
As much as I like black haired girls like Mui, I gotta say Isoshima wins. She's a well designed beauty, but she is seriously in love with Takeshi, and really tries to be with him. She is very sweet and has a very honest love, so yeah, I support Isoshima this time around.
Feb 22, 2014 3:16 PM
Jan 2014
i think isoshima's gonna end up with oigami, its clearly shown that something's going on between the two lool
Feb 22, 2014 11:09 PM

Dec 2012
Takeshi needs to end up with his sword, put his bullets in its cartridge.
Feb 23, 2014 9:50 AM

Nov 2013
saito_hajime said:
i think isoshima's gonna end up with oigami, its clearly shown that something's going on between the two lool

Touma94Feb 23, 2014 9:55 AM
Feb 23, 2014 7:37 PM
Jan 2014
Touma92 said:
saito_hajime said:

wow that's great :D
Feb 23, 2014 11:09 PM

Jan 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:
Takeshi needs to end up with his sword, put his bullets in its cartridge.

Agree :D. Best pair for such lame character, his right or left hand would fit also.
KraugerysFeb 28, 2014 2:28 AM
Feb 27, 2014 11:58 PM

Aug 2011
I'm fine as long as he does not ignore the two and balanced it...
I'm choosing Gekkou here just to see the votes
Feb 28, 2014 7:28 AM

Jul 2010
Loli principal.
Feb 28, 2014 6:49 PM
Jan 2014
Touma92 said:
saito_hajime said:

even though Takeshi has little romantic feelings towards isoshima i think he's going to end up with Mui, because you would have to be blind to not see the chemistry between Takeshi and Mui. whose to say that isoshima doesnt develop feelings for origami?
Feb 28, 2014 9:27 PM
Jan 2014
^ i can just see that they're good friends, takeshi and mui i mean

if takeshi end up with mui it would add more cliches of this series plus them together would be the most boring couple ever. IMO
Mar 1, 2014 1:33 AM
Jan 2014
i can see where you're coming from and i agree, but I'm just predicting that Mui will end up with Takeshi. I'm actually hoping that Takeshi ends up with Isoshima. It would certainly be beneficial to the anime because there're far more isohima shippers around the internet and would break away from the cliche that you mentioned and also from the reviews i've read the anime isnt doing so good. But who knows maybe the anime is gonna take a turn for the good, episode 8 was actually pretty good I found it quite interesting.
Mar 1, 2014 5:08 AM

Sep 2008
I usually support childhood friend, but now I totally for Mui.
Isoshima is pretty, but she is so annoying... -.-
"Takeshi don't go! Takeshi don't leave me! Takeshi why do you talk with this girl?! Takeshi what are you doing with her?! Takeshi is my faked boyfriend so he can't talk with other girls! Takeshi help me! Takeshi I so useless, let forget about everyone and let's go back to home!"
Oh, shut up! -.-

Why when childhood friend have big chances to win is annoying!
But when childhood friend is cute, sweet, caring... then always ending heart broked... -.-

I don't understand Takeshi too one episode "I don't want be boyfriend, you must start to deal with your problems, you must become stronger"
and then "Don't worry I will protect you!" -.-
This could be good if Isoshima don't try to rely on Takeshi, but he is the one who try to protect her...
But she is so clings to Takeshi, that this is really annoying. -.-
Mar 2, 2014 10:21 PM

Jun 2013
I normally root for the MC not the childhood character but I'm actually rooting for Isoshima this time since Mui kinda annoys me.
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Mar 3, 2014 12:40 AM
Dec 2013
though i like black haired characters but Mui is kinda like a little childish girl
i root for Isoshima since i love blonde/red heads characters and is his childhood friend!!!

but Takeshi has to be one of the worst MC ive ever encountered. i just dont like him, i hope some other amazing character comes and take Isoshima away from and see what hes missing out on..
Mar 3, 2014 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
LittleStar said:
"Takeshi don't go! Takeshi don't leave me! Takeshi why do you talk with this girl?! Takeshi what are you doing with her?! Takeshi is my faked boyfriend so he can't talk with other girls! Takeshi help me! Takeshi I so useless, let forget about everyone and let's go back to home!"
Oh, shut up! -.-

But when childhood friend is cute, sweet, caring... then always ending heart broked... -.-

I don't understand Takeshi too one episode "I don't want be boyfriend, you must start to deal with your problems, you must become stronger"
This could be good if Isoshima don't try to rely on Takeshi, but he is the one who try to protect her...

I have the same thoughts!
Mar 7, 2014 6:41 AM
Mar 2014
A pair of balls.
Mar 7, 2014 7:32 AM

Mar 2011
It would be nice if he actually end up with Eterna despite him being so pathetic, though that's practically impossible.
Eterna~ Such a romantic name
Do you like cakes?
You don't like cakes?
I like cakes.
Mar 10, 2014 5:07 AM
Jan 2014
ScazoN said:
though i like black haired characters but Mui is kinda like a little childish girl
i root for Isoshima since i love blonde/red heads characters and is his childhood friend!!!

but Takeshi has to be one of the worst MC ive ever encountered. i just dont like him, i hope some other amazing character comes and take Isoshima away from and see what hes missing out on..

i agree with you completely i love black hair main characters too, and yeah mui seems a little childish
Mar 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Nov 2012
Both girls are too popular for the author to pick 1 as canon. It's going to end up being an open ending with him not being able to choose one of them with comical hijinxs.

The LNs will end the same way Baka to Test ended. So guessing which girl is going to win is pointless.
May 11, 2014 1:21 AM

May 2012
guys its obvious the most sane character here is ida and oigami. Plus, oigami is voice by fukuyama jun *joke joke* hahaha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Oct 17, 2014 11:17 AM

Dec 2011
Im afraid Kurumi is going to win, and I hate that. Mui is a much better character in my opinion. Kurumi's pretty but Mui is more if the cute type and her personality doesnt blow as much as Kurumi's. Mui is such a sweet girl and so much cuter, I'd like to see the better character win~
Nov 21, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2013
GO KURUMI GO!!
Dec 26, 2014 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
Mui... I stopped rooting for Kurumi from the time she had her moments with that Oigami dude... when he wipe that tear of her face and blushed... that ended there for me... I counted that moment as flirting... Oigami can have her... I don't like girls who suddenly sways their heart easily...
DeadZeroSourceDec 26, 2014 3:53 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 17, 2015 11:00 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Enjoyed the blonde a bit more, very cute design.
May 11, 2016 3:42 AM
May 2016
I just saw the anime recently and was disappointed. I personally don't like takeshi and think oigami is better for isoshima. But most probable thing that's going to happen is either 1 girl's going to die and the one left will get takeshi or the normal route and my preferred one to takeshi gets mui, oigami gets kurumi and ida gets hotaru.
Aug 17, 2016 5:20 AM

Sep 2015
Hard to choose. Usually I don't like girls like Kurumi, but for some reason, I like her more than Mui here. Idk, Mui is kinda annoying somehow. But, Takeshi is a jerk. One time he's kind to Kurumi and then the next he pushes her away, then kind to her only to ignore her again. When I watched it, I feel super annoyed by him because all of a sudden he acts like he's kissing the ground Mui walks on, all the while 'alienating' Kurumi whom he has known for far longer. I dunno, hard to explain how much of a jerk Takeshi feels to me. So yeah, I don't feel Takeshi deserves Kurumi. Oigami is a better character and a better guy for her. Though, I get the feeling that Takeshi will end up with Kurumi...

I'm choosing Gekkou (to see the poll XD) because while I like Kurumi more than Mui, like I said, I don't think Takeshi deserves Kurumi at this point, and him ending up with Mui is just... double the annoyance.
Dec 25, 2016 9:31 AM
Dec 2016
I chose Gekkou, cuz i think Takeshi isn't good enough for the 2 gals. But tbh, i liked Isoshima at first cuz i always see her in the Anime preview but when i saw theres another character (which is Mui) my mind changed in a flash *_* yea ik Mui can be annoying but that I'm taking thay as a positive way. Like annoying in a way that she's only concerned. Isoshima is also honest, kind and cute ^^ but I just can't see her being with Takeshi xD. Takeshi deserves none of this kind gals ;-;
Dec 9, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2016
LittleStar said:
Oh, shut up! -.-

god bless you!!!!
Dec 10, 2017 9:32 PM
Feb 2015
The novel confirms takeshi having romantic feelings for kurimi.. But it had an Open ending from illustraions at the end..they both are hugging/hand in hand with takeshi.. well they both are popular characters..so author chose this..i am happy with it too..you can say he got both of them...i prefer kurumi...but i would not want it to end with just one so i am happy with this ending..i would feel bad when one is chosen tbh..
Dec 21, 2017 8:20 PM
Jun 2017
vikask said:
The novel confirms takeshi having romantic feelings for kurimi.. But it had an Open ending from illustraions at the end..they both are hugging/hand in hand with takeshi.. well they both are popular characters..so author chose this..i am happy with it too..you can say he got both of them...i prefer kurumi...but i would not want it to end with just one so i am happy with this ending..i would feel bad when one is chosen tbh..
can you tell me at what volume of light novel that Takeshi feelings for kurumi was confirmed?
Dec 23, 2017 9:21 AM
Feb 2015
i havent read since it is not translated...a japanese reader told me..i cant remember exactly which volume....i think it is 6 or 9...not sure though..its been long time..i just replied since it seems this thread did not know of it.
Dec 23, 2017 9:22 AM
Feb 2015
Svylfnir said:
vikask said:
can you tell me at what volume of light novel that Takeshi feelings for kurumi was confirmed?
i havent read since it is not translated...a japanese reader told me..i cant remember exactly which volume....i think it is 6 or 9...not sure though..its been long time..i just replied since it seems this thread did not know of it.
For the open end...i..e he gets both girls...you can look at illustrations for them..for volume 12(not sure but its the last one i think).. it shows how their relation is..i.e. both girls hugging each from both sides.
vikaskDec 23, 2017 9:25 AM
Mar 2, 2019 5:49 PM
Dec 2018
Love it in these shows where people say the woman is flirting whenever another guy shows interest, but the guy can flip flop as many times as he likes. I suppose that is what these shows cater for. In the end, he shouldn't have hung around with someone for so long if they weren't his girlfriend. Not sure why so many shows feel the need to show and dense or inconsiderate lead character and portray them as the hero. It makes me feel sorry for Japanese women if this is considered normal somehow.
Jan 16, 2020 4:58 PM
Jan 2020
Well, It was mentioned in Isoshima's fortune telling that theres a 97% that he would choose someone else, so personally, I'm voting for Mui
Apr 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Apr 2020
[quote=Tatyonna message=53316800][quote=LittleStar message=29005913]I usually support childhood friend, but now I totally for Mui.
Oh, shut up! -.-

my answer:
In my opinion, do not agree I think Kurumi is a better fit she has better qualities, yes tsundere can be VERY annoying but I have seen worst and preferably she is quite relatable and she knew Takeshi more mui is okay I guess... but the storyline is confusing in my perspective mui is a more annoying dude- honestly she is every anime girl to exist while at least Kurumi has some spice in her and is h o n e s t about her feelings.
BUT I MUST SAY HIGH CHANCE MUI WOULD BE WITH TAKESHI o-o even though kurumi is best girl in my opinion.
Apr 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Apr 2020
[quote=Tatyonna message=53316800][quote=LittleStar message=29005913]I usually support childhood friend, but now I totally for Mui.
Oh, shut up! -.-

my answer:
I, in my opinion, do not agree I think Kurumi is a better fit she has better qualities, yes tsundere can be VERY annoying but I have seen worst and preferably she is quite relatable and she knew Takeshi more mui is okay I guess... but the storyline is confusing in my perspective mui is a more annoying dude- honestly she is every anime girl to exist while at least Kurumi has some spice in her and is h o n e s t about her feelings.
BUT I MUST SAY HIGH CHANCE MUI WOULD BE WITH TAKESHI o-o even though kurumi is best girl in my opinion.
=
Jul 7, 2020 1:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It’s Eterna. Simple as that.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM
Jun 2020
Isoshima Kurumi. 100% this is one of those instances where I legitimately feel horrible for her. I guess you never become completely numb to the dense dumbass mc but come on how could he not know she is head over heels for him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

158 by rezasaputra27 »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.