MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

So what are you reading?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Light Novel Club! »» So what are you reading?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
07-14-12, 1:41 AM

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria 5.

Oh, Daiya looks like such a Bishounen on the color illustrations.

07-20-12, 5:15 AM

I have been reading Spice and Wolf and am currently waiting for the next volume of english translation to released for that series. So in the mean time i have been reading the Kieli series and am currently on book 3.

BTW: does anyone happen to know if the Kieli series is going to ever become an anime ?

08-15-12, 4:42 AM

finally finish SAO and date a live, found a new series by kamiya yu (the illu of tenma usagi) call no game no life, just finish chapter 1 and looks promising the book and have to say it's one of the better new series that been publish this year
Modified by GarethXL, 08-15-12, 9:53 AM

09-23-12, 5:17 AM

SAO Vol 10 last chapter...
Kagerou Days Vol 2

the coincidences that can happen in life *sigh*

09-25-12, 10:27 AM

Just finished Book Girl and the Wayfarer's Lamentation. In one go. One of the best books I've ever read. Alas that I do not have the skills to adequately describe my feelings.

Sadly the next one isn't out yet, though I'm not yearning for it to anywhere near the extent as I did for this one upon finishing the fourth volume.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2014/all time*.
*that there is data for

A light novel is not a manga. They are completely different things. Please do not refer to 'the manga' when talking about a light novel series, unless you are specifically referring to a manga adaptation that it may have received.
Likewise a light novel is not a genre. Judging a series based on it being a light novel or adaptation of one merely makes you look like an idiot.

09-28-12, 4:25 AM

Black Bullet 4
Minutes 2
Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan 1

^Seriously didn't know this had a LN until the other day....

10-18-12, 6:43 PM

Just finished Spice and Wolf 6. Great story! Nice relationship development! Can't wait for #7.

12-13-12, 4:25 AM

just finish 9S 1~11

highly recommended to those who like hard sci-fi

01-09-13, 1:34 PM

High School DxD vol: 11 Life: 2

01-09-13, 9:10 PM

I'm up to date with Toaru Majutsu no Index and have started Fate/Zero.

01-23-13, 2:59 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
Just finished Book Girl and the Wayfarer's Lamentation. In one go. One of the best books I've ever read. Alas that I do not have the skills to adequately describe my feelings.

Sadly the next one isn't out yet, though I'm not yearning for it to anywhere near the extent as I did for this one upon finishing the fourth volume.

And devoured (ha!) Book Girl and the Undine Who Bore a Moonflower in one sitting too.
A wonderful series indeed.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2014/all time*.
*that there is data for

A light novel is not a manga. They are completely different things. Please do not refer to 'the manga' when talking about a light novel series, unless you are specifically referring to a manga adaptation that it may have received.
Likewise a light novel is not a genre. Judging a series based on it being a light novel or adaptation of one merely makes you look like an idiot.

01-26-13, 11:19 PM

Finished catching up with the new chapters of Index NT, heavy object, Rettousei, and SAO. Going to start reading Toshokan sensou! afyer that finish catching up with haruhi/spice and wolf!

02-12-13, 7:08 AM

Reading Toaru Majutsu No Index Volume 7:-)

02-14-13, 3:14 PM

I've been reading Spice and Wolf for a long time, it's my personal favorite. Gotta love dat Holo! Decided to skip volume 7 because I'm not interested in the side stories. Plus I think one of the best parts is not knowing what Holo is thinking, I don't want to read from her perspective. After getting into the novels I can't even look at the anime anymore. Seeing Holo not drawn by the mighty Juu Ayukara makes me want to puke.

Waiting for volume 6 of Usturo no Hako to get translated, It's sucks not being able to read japanese. I've started to like Daiya as the protagonist more than Hoshino since his Maria obsession. (What he did with Mogi's picture broke my heart) Also does anyone else want to play Kingdom Royale with their friends?

Recently read Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made. It is a great read that sadly didn't do well enough to get past the first volume. I severely wish there was more D;

Just started volume 3 of Date A Live, so far I'm loving it. It's like it was made for me. 2 awesome Dandere's, a main girl who I actually like, and a super cute quasi tsundere imouto. I feel like I'm going to die from moe overload. Can't wait for the anime.
Modified by Pariah695, 02-16-13, 11:18 AM

02-27-13, 6:32 AM

Almost finishing Vol. 2 of Suzumiya Haruhi.
Reading Vol. 5 of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.
Did read some chapters of E.G. Combat, Iriya no Sora and Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

03-24-13, 5:49 PM

Suzumiya Haruhi Vol 8. :-)

04-29-13, 3:27 PM

I've been reading the first slayers light novel ^^ I'm new to reading light novels, they're not as common as I'd like, I sure wish anime list would make it easier to search light novels rather than cramming them in with manga.
Modified by Bunnyfulwizard, 04-29-13, 3:41 PM

05-03-13, 2:06 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've been reading the Spice & Wolf L.N. online before I plan on buying them, so I can add them to my collection. The first L.N. that I read/own are the only 2 volumes of .hack//AI Buster, it was really great as well.

05-08-13, 11:40 PM

I recently finished Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria 6. Favorite LN series of all time so far. Gekkou comes in for close second.

05-09-13, 12:40 PM

Just finished Haruhi 8, and downloaded the first volume of the fan translation of Toshokan Sensou. Just finished the first school year of Japanese and am studying on my own so I can buy and read the last five volumes of Trinity Blood (curse you Tokyopop!), and last two novels of Fullmetal Alchemist. Also have a novel by Otsuichi entitled A Gun and Chocolate (not on MAL) in French that I hope to brush up on and understand, but that's not exactly a light novel.
Butterflies don't belong in nets.

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices