Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2014 4:02 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty lolzy ep. Stepped it up compared to the first but no love?! Being Precure is suffering ;_;
Feb 15, 2014 11:03 PM
Jun 2011
cherry flamenco ole so the change forms will be in cgi well even if it was cgi chery flamenco was not so bad
elior1Feb 15, 2014 11:39 PM
Feb 16, 2014 2:56 AM

Sep 2012
That was so long since we saw a Precure fighting while being angry.

Still, what the hell with this no love rule ? It's going to break before the end.
Feb 17, 2014 1:12 AM
Mar 2012
Cherry Flamenco! Ole! Childhood friend is now involved with the Precures, let's see how he fares later on.

Arlia said:
Still, what the hell with this no love rule ? It's going to break before the end.

It's totally going to happen
Feb 17, 2014 1:49 AM

Nov 2008
Mostly a pretty good episode, again!

First, Passion. What. At least Black and Dream had a "Pink Cure" theme going on, but Passion is just random. I suppose they're going with random ones, but it just looks like they wanted to troll Splash Star for no reason, and maybe also Love despite being one of my fav Pinks. Fine, Passion is my third fav Cure so far so in a vacuum seeing her was awesome, but really, what was wrong with following an order? They started with Black, as if Nagisa didn't have enough bias already. If you wanna make it random start with Milky Rose, that'll do the trick. Ah well.

That aside not much to object. I liked how they just went "Eh, keeping our identities secret harms our friends, so screw it" and it was cool. At least it makes sense here, unlike when Mana did it. Gaaaah. The plot in general was nice, when was the last time we had a male childhood friend? Fresh? Which makes the choice of Setsuna and not Love even weirder, but whatever. Anyway I like how Seiji gets along so well with Megumi, it fits her without coming as everyone loving her. Like Mana, aaaaaaargh! Sorry, is hard to get over such a terrible character. Also having Hime be reasonable was funny and worked well, I liked when they dressed up with the skates and they wore mostly each other's colors. Hosshiiwa is awesome as well, I love ojous and she's a great one! Also Hobo Terribad.

The fight was good as well, while Megumi took the lead it was fine and made sense since her best friend was injured and she hadn't got a chance to show off so far. It'd make another joke on how she's much better than Mana, but I think you get the point by now. The only thing I had a minor issue was when she catched the beams from the Kindabads with the Cureho and fired it back at them: not with the ability as it was cool, reminded me of Wedding Peach using her Saint Something Four, but it seems like a bit of a random ability to go unexplained. Oh well, these girls use a lot of attacks so at least they can run with it. Cherry Flamenco was MUCH better than I expected, I feared we'd get a dancing contest but instead it was a badass MAP attack, awesome! Okay, fine. ¡Olé! There. So yes, most of this was good.

And here is my one legitimate flaw, not a terrible one but still dumb. No love? Why? What the hell is this, Aquarion EVOL? Because that went pear-shaped for them. Plus the explanation is dumb, since friendship can cause the same issues! Original, Splash Star and Yes all had episodes like that! The first quarter of Suite is Hibiki and Kanade barking at each other! The preview is Hime crying alone as presumably she has problems making friends! Screw you Blue, your logic is dumb and now I have a legitimate reason to not take you seriously besides expecting you to take off your shirt and ride naked in a ridiculous machine. Oh well, I'm sure they'll eventually ignore this anyway, but man, the logic, it hurts. Oh yeah, preview looks nice except no Hosshiiwa. In short a very nice episode, yes.
Feb 17, 2014 3:00 AM

Oct 2011
At least they did something different with Seiji. So there was something good in this episode.
Flamenco thing was fine - it was CGI, probably won't be used too much in the future but it looked nice.
Hime is fun to watch, I do hope for some kind of development still and that she became more usefull as Precure.

As for negatives...
Megumi is going straight into Mana realm, she isn't so unbearably perfect so far but neither was she at first (it became issue with Mana somewhere around middle of show). Would like to see some more visible flaws than being clumsy or not being good at keeping secrets.
Love rule is strange but I think it will be explained later. It does feel out of place in Precure - if I recall we only had one romance having some kind of development so far but it's Nozomi :P

Overall it wasn't bad episode just bit dull with possibility it will develop in one of better series but also something more similar to Doki Doki.
Feb 17, 2014 6:37 AM

Aug 2007
Not a bad episode. That no love rule is interesting to say the least. Maybe I get another birth of another Dark Precure for Lovely. I hope we get more of that mirror dude soon, since his silhouette looks like the God helping out the Precure.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 17, 2014 7:50 AM

Feb 2011
GREAT episode, much better than last week, which lacked awesome expressions.

I really liked what they did with Seiji, he'll probably end up as a great side character.

I'm also starting to like Megumi's personality a lot, straight-forward and a bit careless.
Feb 17, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2008
Isn't Passion, like, super popular? That would explain her presence. Well, if they're screwing the order than I'm stopping being bothered by Nozomi taking Honoka's place.
Also "check out that cute harp I have here, kiddies, go buy it now", couldn't make it more obvious than that, lol.
Okay, I call Erika in next episode.

Argh, the fight was badass. I like attacks which REALLY do pack a punch! I'm a little sad that super forms are only in CGI and they probably would be stock animation mega attacks. At least they look mucho pretty. And hey, they finally stepped up they game with graphics and animation!
I suppose Nami is now being very wealthy sweets lady, huh? ;)

And Blue, thanks for spoiling the enitre plot for us. So Queen Mirage is a PreCure that fell in love with you but you didn't want her and so she's evil now? And that guy in the Deep Mirror is either you playing both sides, her wicked image of her beloved or a demon that possesed her and picked a form similar to yours? CALLING IT ALL NOW.
I'd prefer them not to go Seiji x Megumi Alley and pair him with someone less obvious, Hime for example. But if they do it right, I won't be complaining. And Seiji is very manly: he doesn't blink an eye at his PINK Cure Line.

HIME DOESN'T LIKE MEN (yeah, yeah, I know she's asocial, but her reaction to Seiji :D)
Dem scenes with Megumi's momma, more of that sweetness and simple family interactions, please!
CiaraFeb 17, 2014 11:20 AM
Feb 17, 2014 10:23 AM

May 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
And here is my one legitimate flaw, not a terrible one but still dumb. No love? Why? What the hell is this, Aquarion EVOL? Because that went pear-shaped for them. Plus the explanation is dumb, since friendship can cause the same issues! Original, Splash Star and Yes all had episodes like that! The first quarter of Suite is Hibiki and Kanade barking at each other! The preview is Hime crying alone as presumably she has problems making friends! Screw you Blue, your logic is dumb and now I have a legitimate reason to not take you seriously besides expecting you to take off your shirt and ride naked in a ridiculous machine. Oh well, I'm sure they'll eventually ignore this anyway, but man, the logic, it hurts.

The logic is flawed but I'm pretty sure Blue has his reasons for it. I hope they talk more about it in the future.

ZettaiRyouiki said:
The only thing I had a minor issue was when she catched the beams from the Kindabads with the Cureho and fired it back at them: not with the ability as it was cool, reminded me of Wedding Peach using her Saint Something Four, but it seems like a bit of a random ability to go unexplained. Oh well, these girls use a lot of attacks so at least they can run with it. Cherry Flamenco was MUCH better than I expected, I feared we'd get a dancing contest but instead it was a badass MAP attack, awesome! Okay, fine. ¡Olé! There. So yes, most of this was good.

It wasn't even a minor issue. It was brilliant. The Henshin item is a Mirror. She deflected those bolt attacks with her mirror transformation item!
Feb 17, 2014 11:22 AM

Apr 2012
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Mostly a pretty good episode, again!

And here is my one legitimate flaw, not a terrible one but still dumb. No love? Why? What the hell is this, Aquarion EVOL? Because that went pear-shaped for them. Plus the explanation is dumb, since friendship can cause the same issues! Original, Splash Star and Yes all had episodes like that! The first quarter of Suite is Hibiki and Kanade barking at each other!

Yes, the episode was freaking amazing untill this popped up. I agree with your sentiment completely. I mean, If Hibiki and Kanade (two of my personal favorite Cures) can become stronger by getting over a virtriolic relationship, then I can't see why a similar relationship would be that detrimental in this series either.

I also like the idea that Megumi blew her PreCure cover so quickly. It offers more chances for Seiji to shine by becomming a more recurring character unlike Daisuke and Fujipi. Plus, Seiji also showed that he can be badass when he needs to, but we only got a taste of it. My only worry here is how useful he'll be in the second half of the show after the Cures start upgrading.
Feb 17, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2007
Well, Megumi seal all the protagonist on this episode and about her fight I like it, Its a long time scine I not see a good fight scince in pretty cure.
Feb 17, 2014 12:12 PM
Feb 2013
Seiji is annoying. There's no need to have any significant male characters, especially a potential male love interest for Megumi.
Feb 17, 2014 12:47 PM

Apr 2012
nagatoyuki108 said:
Seiji is annoying. There's no need to have any significant male characters, especially a potential male love interest for Megumi.

It's still kinda early to make that kind of judgement. He just became a recurring character, so let's give him a chance to develop. also the "There's no need to have any significant male characters" is very shallow and can be considered sexist. Just because this franchise is used to monochromosome (one gender only) casting for their mains, your statement doesn't make any point or sense either.
Feb 17, 2014 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
sentience said:
It wasn't even a minor issue. It was brilliant. The Henshin item is a Mirror. She deflected those bolt attacks with her mirror transformation item!

Point taken, my bad. That said I hope we see the other Cures do this too.

nagatoyuki108 said:

Why not? That kind of comments are what make people think "big friends" only watch these shows to lust after the Cures. Nonsense, Queen Mirage and Hosshiina are the best! Ahem. Jokes aside I fail to see the problem, especially because male love interests aren't new:

Original+Max Heart: Fuji P. for Nagisa despite being Honoka's childhood friend, and Kiriya for Honoka until he got killed off so Honoka woudn't upstage Nagisa.
Splash Star: Mai's brother for Saki.
Yes+GoGo: Coco for Nozomi and Nuts for Komachi, as much as the movies would want you to think only the first one is tru wuv. Also Rin's crush from that one ep, sorta.
Fresh: Daisuke for Love.
Heartcatch: Okay, this one had nothing because Itsuki is a woman.
Suite: Ouji for Kanade, and Souta for Ako.
Smile: Brian for Akane, even if it was only one episode.
Dokidoki: Maybe Jun for Mana and Ira for Rikka, but they didn't get much focus.

Basically male love interests aren't new, and the little girls the show is aimed at probably enjoy the romance-ness. So I don't see the problem.
Feb 17, 2014 3:00 PM

Apr 2012
nagatoyuki108 said:

ZettaiRyouiki said:
Why not? That kind of comments are what make people think "big friends" only watch these shows to lust after the Cures. Nonsense, Queen Mirage and Hosshiina are the best! Ahem. Jokes aside I fail to see the problem, especially because male love interests aren't new:

Original+Max Heart: Fuji P. for Nagisa despite being Honoka's childhood friend, and Kiriya for Honoka until he got killed off so Honoka woudn't upstage Nagisa.
Yes+GoGo: Coco for Nozomi and Nuts for Komachi, as much as the movies would want you to think only the first one is tru wuv. Also Rin's crush from that one ep, sorta.

Basically male love interests aren't new, and the little girls the show is aimed at probably enjoy the romance-ness. So I don't see the problem.

Thank you so much for explaining this better than I did. It's this kind of closed-mindedness that piss me off about any fandumb over anything whether it's sub versus dub or simply a bigoted opinion in this case.
Feb 17, 2014 3:10 PM
Jun 2011
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
nagatoyuki108 said:

ZettaiRyouiki said:

Thank you so much for explaining this better than I did. It's this kind of closed-mindedness that piss me off about any fandumb over anything whether it's sub versus dub or simply a bigoted opinion in this case.
i think this no love rule will break as the series will continue since megumi and seijji realy fit to each outher
Feb 17, 2014 4:17 PM
Feb 2013
ZettaiRyouiki said:
nagatoyuki108 said:

Dokidoki was the best in this regard because of all the yuri subtext, especially for Mana/Rikka and Mana/Regina. Having one of the main characters in Happiness Charge have a male love interest who actually gets a significant focus will obviously diminish, if not completely eliminate, the potential for anything similar. Dokidoki was the first Precure series that I finished, and while the other ones that I'm watching have a somewhat disappointing amount of subtext in comparison, Happiness Charge is especially lacking.
Feb 17, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2008
I actually liked the 3D animated Flamenco (and by extension ED) attack, it looked very nice and it actually gives the series the opportunity to show more dynamic battle scenes, which is hard (and unnecessary for the people producing this) to do often in 2D properly for a kiddie weekly episode series. I must be one of the few who like when the mouths actually look like they're pronouncing correctly the words instead of just opening their mouths in the same pattern.

I thought it was pretty cool that the insert-collectible-merchandise items could actually be used in a useful way like in battle, to find people (a cute nod to those old fashioned magical girls who'd change clothes to disguise themselves, etc), except of just being there for collecting, something most Precure are guilty of.
Feb 17, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2008
nagatoyuki108 said:
Having one of the main characters in Happiness Charge have a male love interest who actually gets a significant focus will obviously diminish, if not completely eliminate, the potential for anything similar.

...Aaaaand why is that bad? Why must they have ANY yuri subtext for it to be enjoyable or their relationship to be strong? I mean I'm no stranger to making the most meaningless of interactions (friendly or not) justified for a preferred ship, but it's silly to resent the fact that they actually don't have subtext. There's lot of girl friendships that are strong and don't have any yuri subtext, and really don't need any.

Also, the inclusion of a regular male character is refreshing and realistic. These are girls who live in a regular city, are incredibly sociable and have pretty regular/good lives. For them to NOT have any male friends/acquaintances besides their dads, in a show aimed mainly at kids who mostly interact with both genders especially at school is pretty dumb. I'm not saying they should be romantic in any way (in fact a character who solely exists for the main character to have a romantic interest irks me) but having a boy she occasionally talks and is in good terms with is very welcomed.
Feb 17, 2014 11:56 PM

Apr 2012
Yakuri said:

Also, the inclusion of a regular male character is refreshing and realistic. These are girls who live in a regular city, are incredibly sociable and have pretty regular/good lives. For them to NOT have any male friends/acquaintances besides their dads, in a show aimed mainly at kids who mostly interact with both genders especially at school is pretty dumb. I'm not saying they should be romantic in any way (in fact a character who solely exists for the main character to have a romantic interest irks me) but having a boy she occasionally talks and is in good terms with is very welcomed.

I agree completely, and it's a long-time's comming. I'm honestly excited to see how Seiji will support the Cures aside from his love for Megumi, which on its own is still very cute and funny to watch.
Feb 18, 2014 12:18 AM

Aug 2008
I'm not sure why everyone's hung up on the love thing, it seems relatively minor since all the characters dismiss it immediately afterwards. Also obvious is the very sexually-sterile relationship between Megumi and Seiji, they won't be getting together at all. What I'm seeing is later episodes where Hime is jealous of Megumi not giving her enough attention and then blaming Seiji for that. The intro theme hammers that home. Yay, everyone. The yuri is still strong in this franchise. So people, don't get worried over the love-plot thing.

And good on them for not having Seiji saying that the smartphone looks girly. That would've caused some problems with me.

Something that's getting me a bit antsy is that they introduced four/five new powers in just this episode. I'd rather there would be some downtime in between before they do something amazing and new as a supermove. Y'know, to keep me excited for what's to come and all. Also, that Cherry Flamenco seen was the bomb, quite literally too.

OK, screw it. I don't know how this works.

Also also, seeing Passion was great.
ckamFeb 18, 2014 12:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2014 2:59 AM

Nov 2008
CkretAznMan said:
I'm not sure why everyone's hung up on the love thing, it seems relatively minor since all the characters dismiss it immediately afterwards.

Because, as I pointed up, all seasons until now had some love stuff and it never was much of a problem. Hell, I missed two actually, Syrup for Urara and sorta Hayato for Yuri. There have been far more problems with friendships than with love interests. That's why it just comes out wrong. I assume it's meant to foreshadow something bad involving Queen Mirage, but still.

As for the yuri subtext: Love had Daisuke and she still got a lot of possible yuri with Setsuna. Also Suite, though I honestly dislike the "pair the ones that hate each other" relationships, like when shounen leads are paired with their rivals. Anyway, my point is it can have a male love interest AND yuri subtext. Yes.
Feb 18, 2014 5:21 AM
Nov 2013
CkretAznMan said:
I'm not sure why everyone's hung up on the love thing, it seems relatively minor since all the characters dismiss it immediately afterwards. Also obvious is the very sexually-sterile relationship between Megumi and Seiji, they won't be getting together at all. What I'm seeing is later episodes where Hime is jealous of Megumi not giving her enough attention and then blaming Seiji for that. The intro theme hammers that home. Yay, everyone. The yuri is still strong in this franchise. So people, don't get worried over the love-plot thing.

Well, they denied the romance, but this does not mean they are not going to develop a romance later. Also, the rule that forbids romance, practically implies that there will be some romance.

Even if there is romance, there will still be a yuri subtext.

PS: I think the opening gives a little hint (though it could be false) about romance.
Feb 18, 2014 10:34 AM

Dec 2011
I'm pretty sure that there is going to be some romance latter in the series as there are a lot of hints being given, but I highly doubt it'll be between Seiji and Megumi. I honestly think it's more likely that Seiji x Hime becomes a thing than Seiji x Megumi... They didn't even look slightly embarrassed when asked if they were lovers, they just stared at each other with this confused look in their faces, probably because they thought it was obvious enough that they were more like brother and sister than anything.

And it's too early to be complaining about this just yet anyway, Seiji is a sweetheart from what we can tell and there's still a lot of other plot-related stuff to be resolved, so arguing about love interests and stuff in the third episode is kinda pointless.
Feb 18, 2014 12:51 PM

Oct 2011
ZettaiRyouiki said:

Wait wait... are we talking about romance or about "he is so cool and I like him" thing which never goes beyond imagination?

If we are talking about true romance it was done 3 times:
- Nozomi and Coco (and only them - rest was more of type 2: there might be something but either Nuts was to thick to notice it or it just died out like Urarara/Syrup and Milk/Karen)
- Fresh - but here it was one sided on Daisuke.
- Splash Star - Kintolesky and Ms. Shitataare.

Rest didn't go anywhere because there was no start to it - Nagisa wasn't able to talk Fuji P., Saki also stopped in admiring phase, Ouji didn't notice Kanade and so on. I wouldn't call it romance or anything close tbh.

But than I don't mind it, just as with any yuri stuff I shall ignore it. More problems I have with Megumi turning into copy of Mana than this, of course it might be also great but I shall remain pessimistic.
Feb 18, 2014 1:18 PM
Jun 2011
there was also nuts and komachi even if they never made a declaration. It was heavily implied, but mostly from Komachi
Feb 20, 2014 8:22 AM

May 2007
Holy crap a male character, heck any character, outside of the cures know they are the cures and they know they know, I need to sit down, this is so different.

I have a theory about the love thing, you know that main villainess , well the opening shows her crying about Blue, my guess is he turned her down and she turned evil.
My anime list
Feb 23, 2014 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
Dalek-baka said:
]Wait wait... are we talking about romance or about "he is so cool and I like him" thing which never goes beyond imagination?

Given the way Blue talked both would count, so I counted everything.
Feb 23, 2014 5:54 PM

Jul 2008
So the evil Queen woman was talking to Blue in the mirror, right?
Feb 24, 2014 6:54 PM

Apr 2010
Dalek-baka said:
ZettaiRyouiki said:

Wait wait... are we talking about romance or about "he is so cool and I like him" thing which never goes beyond imagination?

- Nozomi and Coco (and only them - rest was more of type 2: there might be something but either Nuts was to thick to notice it or it just died out like Urarara/Syrup and Milk/Karen)

Rest didn't go anywhere because there was no start to it - Nagisa wasn't able to talk Fuji P., Saki also stopped in admiring phase, Ouji didn't notice Kanade and so on. I wouldn't call it romance or anything close tbh.

But than I don't mind it, just as with any yuri stuff I shall ignore it. More problems I have with Megumi turning into copy of Mana than this, of course it might be also great but I shall remain pessimistic.

Saki didn't really stop in the admiring phrase. They kept her crush up the entire season with her still failing at wanting to move it forward and I feel that later in life she would try, but it wasn't a true focus of the series to it was just kinda like filler.
Apr 11, 2014 8:25 AM

Jul 2011
I really enjoyed this episode. One thing that I was hoping would happen, was that they would add in, a male character, Who has no powers, is not a fairy in disguise, and know right off the bat their Precures. I haven't seen all of the Precure seasons, so I don't know if they have done that yet. Just my first time seeing it. Hopefully he well be a big help to them. I'm also wondering that whole no falling in love thing well play in the show and what are the negatives are for falling in love. Maybe it won't be anything. Only time well tell.

Another thing I enjoyed was Hosshiwa. She kinda reminds me of an, Evil Strawberry Shortcake. I also like that candy, cookies, and cakes form around the area. Bit different, but I like it.

The only thing that bothered me was the Flamenco attack. It just like a wast just to use it for an attack. But after thinking about it, it could be very hard to fight in that outfit. So it's not a big deal to me.

Dalek-baka said:
ZettaiRyouiki said:

Glade I'm not the only one who thought that, Urarara and Syrup could be a couple.

Also when did Saki stopped admiring Mishou? Last time he showed up was in the Christmas episode. Saki could still like him.

Don't forget that Inori kinda went out on a date with Kento, in that episode on the boat.
animedude1287May 17, 2014 10:20 PM
Apr 23, 2014 1:18 AM

Jul 2009
Enjoyed the episode :)

Cherry Flamenco!! Ole!!

Really enjoy hearing Megumi-chan say that!!

Still i feel bad that Hime isn't doing much work aside from being scared.

And the switch from 3D during battle kinda disconnects a little in the animation. Should have stuck with 2D animation all throughout.

Seiji is okay, though i hope he's not one of those boys who will monitor Megumi's mov and tell her what she needs to do or not.

And no love relationship for Precure? O__O

Was it always like this in every show? I wonder what Blue's reason's for this sacred rule??

can't wait for more episodes!
May 16, 2014 9:41 PM

Sep 2012
I like how they explained the secret thing this episode. I wish Precure got some sense though and made it where the pets/devices can only be seen and heard by Precure. Similar to Death Note.

They really have some lame enemies this Precure series. -_-

The Roller Skates idea is not bad but there are faster methods. Why couldn't Precure's just teleport there? lol Also why didn't they transform when there was no one around when they got on the skates? Blah. I am not really liking this series of Precure that much myself. Been putting it off and not in good way. Splash Star is better than this and that is what I am on. I do like their transformations though and the reveal was not bad I guess. Some people should know perhaps. I will say though WOW Lovely is rather great in battle. Ole. She might be one reason to keep watching.

lol another Love Heart attack.

and yeah this "no falling in love" is nonsense. Love is supposed to make one stronger. Not be a problem. Never heard this in another precure series. Lame.

I agree with Hime they seem in love to me.
RPGX_OmegaMay 16, 2014 10:02 PM
May 17, 2014 10:08 PM

Jul 2011
RPGX_Omega said:
I like how they explained the secret thing this episode. I wish Precure got some sense though and made it where the pets/devices can only be seen and heard by Precure. Similar to Death Note.

Yeah, but most of the time, no one is around the Cures to here them. What do you mean by Death Note? I know people can only see the Shinigami if they touched the death note and people forget about the DN when they don't want it, but people can still see someone writing in it. That's not to big a deal for me.

RPGX_Omega said:
Roller Skates idea is not bad but there are faster methods. Why couldn't Precure's just teleport there? lol Also why didn't they transform when there was no one around when they got on the skates? Blah. I am not really liking this series of Precure that much myself. Been putting it off and not in good way. Splash Star is better than this and that is what I am on. I do like their transformations though and the reveal was not bad I guess. Some people should know perhaps. I will say though WOW Lovely is rather great in battle. Ole. She might be one reason to keep watching.

Well yeah, teleporting would have been easier, but they don't have that power. Not sure how you could make teleporting into an out-fit card. Not trying to get on you or anything, they just have to work with what they got.

RPGX_Omega said:
and yeah this "no falling in love" is nonsense. Love is supposed to make one stronger. Not be a problem. Never heard this in another precure series. Lame.

Yeah that one is an odd rule, seeing as most of the girl's in Precure have fallen in love with guy's. But maybe something happened to Blue or something. Still only time well tell.
animedude1287May 18, 2014 6:28 PM
Jun 8, 2014 5:48 PM

Apr 2010
animedude1287 said:

RPGX_Omega said:

Yeah that one is an odd rule, seeing as most of the girl's in Precure have fallen in love with guy's. But maybe something happened to Blue or something. Still only time well tell.

I feel like this rule will have something to do with Queen Mirage and most likely also Blue. Maybe Queen Mirage is an evil precure and it's all because of being scorned by her lover.

Who knows? But they made such a deal over that we should find out at some point.
Jan 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Jul 2015
Olé!

That was a nice episode, trying to hide the fact that she's a Precure only made Megumi 1000x times more suspicious lmao, lots of good comedy coming from that.

Seiji joins the team after discovering that they are Precure, looks like he and Megumi have been friends since forever, I'm interested in how their interactions will go.
Jun 19, 2019 10:24 PM

Jul 2017
These girls are Big Dumb and I absolutely love it. Finally, a precure for me, oblivious, scared, and not interested in the boy next door. I've heard that changes later in the show, but it was refreshing to hear them both agree there weren't any feelings between each other despite fulfilling the "childhood friends who live next door to each other." If anything, Hime seemed more interested in him, but that was probably because she's a disaster human who freaks out at the sight of a stranger.

Halfway through the episode I realized, this is the first precure series that really reminds me of early sailor moon, and I like that a lot. I'm still not vibing on Blue yet though, as a mentor, but hopefully as he develops I'll like him much more.
Jun 30, 2023 3:50 AM
Oct 2021
Found the future love triangle, lol. 

It’s not necessarily a bad thing depending on how they play it, so I’ll wait and see before I judge.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.