MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun »» Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

79 59.85%
4 out of 5: Liked it

33 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 8.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.27%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 4.55%
Voters: 132

06-28-08, 8:15 AM

yea, the harem ending, at least it gives us fans a chance to imagine our ideal ending.

08-23-08, 6:15 PM

I should give it a 9 after seeing the Mayu scene where she's already drained out. I thought there'll be a drama. A kiss from Reika shattered my expectations XD

Oh well a harem ending is not bad. 8/10

09-05-08, 4:10 PM

I really thought that one of them is going to die...
never expected that ending...

09-29-08, 2:26 PM

yay great ending

i was waiting for that mayu kiss with him *-*

11-03-08, 2:16 PM

"I'm not a lesbian like you!!" lol...

Though "Reika's-inner-reconcillation" waaaaay too dramatised... Great ending :D Esp Shinobu x Hosaka

7.5/10 => 8/10 :D (changed the note just after ending)

01-18-09, 4:20 PM

Well...the last episode were good exept the ending...
2 things were unclear for me:1. why they forced Mayu to Ninomiya? To make Reika move?ok...but i don't know why they force him with that training even now when everything is resolved...even if it helps to control her powers i think there's some other way.
2. why is the ending indecisive? I think everyone must support Reika, but on the contrary when it's almost clear win to Reika they(Ninomiya's sister mainly) makes moves to support Mayu! Ridiculus! They enjoy keeping this play forever? I think if Ninomija choses Reika in the end that were totaly understandable at the end even for Mayu.
But at the last few minutes Mayu gones by a complete change and she's not gona gave up on Ninomiya even after she could be thankfull to her life for Reika...lousy-minded bitch.

I hate that type of endings where after many dramatic and ground-breaking happenings in the end the everydays become similar(or even the same) as midway the show. That means the author do a BIG error in the character development. Abnormal.

Exept the ending i think the show were good...it has almost no original element but that was a good mix!
Modified by willyvereb, 01-18-09, 4:24 PM

04-18-09, 12:53 PM

willyvereb said:
Well...the last episode were good exept the ending...
2 things were unclear for me:1. why they forced Mayu to Ninomiya? To make Reika move?ok...but i don't know why they force him with that training even now when everything is resolved...even if it helps to control her powers i think there's some other way.
2. why is the ending indecisive? I think everyone must support Reika, but on the contrary when it's almost clear win to Reika they(Ninomiya's sister mainly) makes moves to support Mayu! Ridiculus! They enjoy keeping this play forever? I think if Ninomija choses Reika in the end that were totaly understandable at the end even for Mayu.
But at the last few minutes Mayu gones by a complete change and she's not gona gave up on Ninomiya even after she could be thankfull to her life for Reika...lousy-minded bitch.

I hate that type of endings where after many dramatic and ground-breaking happenings in the end the everydays become similar(or even the same) as midway the show. That means the author do a BIG error in the character development. Abnormal.

Exept the ending i think the show were good...it has almost no original element but that was a good mix!

i think you are wrong with picking reika it would of been understandable. I mean yes they were childhood friends, all 3 of them, and they all fell in love with ninomiya. They never made a promise to love each other or anything like that, she pretty much was talking about repaying him.
There may be a little love between them, but ninomiya cares more for Mayu, which i would say they have more of a relation ship than Reika. The end would of been totally understandable if he choose mayu not reika, but this is a very understandable debate..

at the end mayu should of gotten kissed when she needed the energy, i mean irori took soom of his life force and he didn't lose his memory just a little of his strength, so even the ending ending where the kiss was accidental, i felt that, thats how it should be with those 2, maybe if she learns to control her powers she can kiss without taking energy if thats the case.

I am sorry just finished this anime and had to vent, i loved it, I really am hopeing for a season 2, has anyone heard anything???? Also is there and difference or continuation in the manga?

also whats the title mean? humm since its been so long since people posted in here i wonder if this will get responded to
Modified by Master7Zero, 04-18-09, 1:05 PM

04-18-09, 1:31 PM

ALLLso i just went and read through 1-4 pages, people are saying a promise is a promise, so its over, no like i said never said anything about being together.

07-18-09, 3:10 AM

~Haha the ending even gives us one big ice breaker
~Very nice storyline enemies are friends, once betrayed stayed as friends still
~I've thought after their time in the Never lol Ever land... thats it but good thing they followed it with a little to end everything

**Lol I just noticed just now what Hosaka told Shungo and searched it on the net this "Our Condolences, Ninomiya-kun"** but what does it actually meant??
Modified by Zinvince, 07-18-09, 3:17 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

07-18-09, 1:29 PM

what?>

08-15-09, 8:48 PM

Typical, slightly disappointing but definitely not unexpected. Probably generous but 8/10, as this shows comedy was pretty awesome, at least early on.

09-11-09, 7:08 AM

bah! 6\10

10-02-09, 6:53 PM

Anyone heard of a new season?

12-02-09, 6:06 PM

Nice show. I didn't expect that Reika will accidentally kiss Mayu. 8/10

01-12-10, 2:12 PM

hahahahahahahaah !! best harem ending !!! i LoL'd cause i didn't expect that reika will accidentally kiss mayu..i was like " OH POOR MAYU !!=c " and suddenly " weehh !?? wtf was that !?? " hahahaha .. i also loved the last minute accident kiss from mayu ^_^ and the comments from all the characters and that kind of end is very contenting and coz of that theres no need to ask for a season 2... CONDOLENCE NINOMIYA KUN ^_^ LOVE THIS SERIES !! 8/10 for me

02-08-10, 5:03 PM

Hosaka and the sister were awesome characters.
I actually enjoyed this show a lot more than I thought I would and i liked the ending more this way then if he had picked Reika or Mayu
everyones comments after the accidental kiss between Ninomiya and Mayu was nice
and some unexpected yuri between Mayu and Reika and Mayu's comment afterwards was great

04-18-10, 8:33 AM

Well, pretty good episode. Overall, an ok anime imo, pretty enjoyable to watch.

07-01-10, 8:46 AM

Nice comedy with some funny episodes.

6/10

08-14-10, 8:30 PM

well .... meh. it was OK, could of been better. Reika was the best choice and he didn't really chose anyone. girl kissing girl was a good solution though. wth was Hosaka? what was up with the annoying sister and brother? oh well who knows, could of been a lot better still.

01-30-11, 7:15 AM

this is like, the worst series i have watched :L
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices