Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 14, 2009 2:45 AM

Apr 2009
^true
i had huge expectations for this
the animation was disappointing, i mean the manga was a success i didnt think they'd cutback on the animation

bad move on their part, this could've easily been on par with Bleach, One Piece, Naruto on the Shounen genre
Oct 14, 2009 5:42 PM

Feb 2009
*sigh* So much for high expectations.

This season altogether has been a pretty big disappointment.
Nov 1, 2009 9:23 PM

Feb 2009
FAIL

case close
Nov 4, 2009 4:45 AM

Apr 2009
ova said:
FAIL

case close

+1...
the manga pwnes all
Nov 5, 2009 6:39 AM

Feb 2009
I would just like to shine some light on something, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but... Fairy Tail? The tail of a fairy? If it's a deliberate attempt at being funny it's not a very good joke, if it's the manga creators bad english skills then it is immensly funny, especially since the producers of the anime has to call it fairy tail even if they know it's wrong.

I don't really have an opinion on this anime, but to the haters of the art and animations; this is much better than Bleach and early Naruto Shippuuden.
Nov 5, 2009 7:20 AM

Feb 2009
Credulous said:
I would just like to shine some light on something, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but... Fairy Tail? The tail of a fairy? If it's a deliberate attempt at being funny it's not a very good joke, if it's the manga creators bad english skills then it is immensly funny, especially since the producers of the anime has to call it fairy tail even if they know it's wrong.

I don't really have an opinion on this anime, but to the haters of the art and animations; this is much better than Bleach and early Naruto Shippuuden.

lol are you kidding me? better than bleach and naruto? this anime? no freaking way.

btw i'm not a fan of those 2 either but just give my opinion.
Nov 5, 2009 8:04 AM

Jun 2008
Credulous said:
Go watch TaleSpin.

If you haven't noticed already it's a pun on the word(s) "fairy tale", the same way as with TaleSpin.
... Even if I took time to write alot of intelligent words of deep thought and meaning in my signature, would you really care to read and comment on it? ...
Nov 5, 2009 1:22 PM

Feb 2009
ova said:
Credulous said:

lol are you kidding me? better than bleach and naruto? this anime? no freaking way.

The art and animation? Yes, Bleach's art and animations are worse now than when they started 4+ years ago, Naruto is picking it up, but they have too many still frame shifts for my liking, this fairy tail thing actually has decent animations apart from the hideous special effects when throwing their magic attacks.
Nov 5, 2009 10:30 PM

Aug 2007
ova said:
Credulous said:

Pretty much anything is better than Bleach and Naruto. Especially if it's Shippuden. Fucking horrible quality.
Mar 16, 2010 1:49 AM

Mar 2008
The Anime is AWESOME, cant wait for episode 23 to air next week :).

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Mar 16, 2010 9:16 AM

Jun 2008
Users have been complaining that the series is too wacky and kiddie compared to the anime. While I do believe that is true to some degree, I also think it is still an enjoyable series.
Sep 27, 2010 6:31 PM
Jan 2009
Fai said:
ntHai said:
Please don't make it into 51 episodes of shit.

Considering mangaka chose the studio herself(after refusing a lot of offers from other studios), I am hoping that they won't mess it up.

omg i certainly hope so cuz if it's gonna crapped up like inuyasha. dat crap got me so mad after 167 episodes they STILL didn't give me a proper ending only sayin they shall continue slayin stupid demons and fightin naroku.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
4 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
5 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.