I love him for his eyebrows. <3

Same here :D I also love that he's a tsundere...and when he gets drunk XDDD
Jun 26, 2009 3:09 AM
May 2009
I also love him for his eyebrows <3
I think that he's cute XD
Jun 26, 2009 1:23 PM
Mar 2009
He is so cute! And his tsundere character is so awesome, also gotta love his awesome eyebrows <3
Jul 6, 2009 4:25 PM

May 2008
Mainly because tsundere character ^^ Love when he screams, when he thinks he's awesome, when he talks with fairies, when he sees Alfred xD

Aug 2, 2009 6:19 PM

Oct 2008
I always found him my favourite character alongside Japan, but after reading more of the webcomics, his sarcasm made me love him. ^^
Hearing his Maru Kaite Chikyuu made me adore him. <3
Aug 8, 2009 4:56 AM
Mar 2008
He's tsundere. His relationship with America and France is adorable. His eyebrows are awesome. His voice is yummy. He's such a great mummy for America. He's cute while drunk too. Also, his fetish for fantasy things is love :D
Aug 9, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
...I can't just say he's the most adorable tsundere, lovely bastard, sexy pirate, overall awesome character ever, can I?

I'm gonna quote you Tina, 'cause what you said is just RIGHT.

So...he's the ultimate tsundere. His relationship with America, France and the other characters is adorable. His eyebrows are awesome. His voice is yummy (OMG, Sugiyama needs a fanclub so damn much! Why doesn't he have one yet?! Tina, if I make one will you help me admin it? ;w;). He's such a great mummy for America. He's cute while drunk too. He's cute while cooking as well (and while looking at others eating his food and saying it sucks). His fetish for fantasy things is love and he can see all sort of fantasy creatures. His way of talking is lovably manry. He's sarcastic. He was a pirate. He's a gentleman. He loves tea. His policeman version is one of the sexiest things on Earth (I can totally see why they say that policemen are English in Heaven).
LoxarisAug 9, 2009 2:17 PM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Aug 9, 2009 2:14 PM
Aug 2007
he's the cutest little tsundere and I totes ship him with America >:3

and he's adorkable when drunk~
Aug 9, 2009 2:40 PM
Mar 2008
Loxaris said:
(OMG, Sugiyama needs a fanclub so damn much! Why doesn't he have one yet?! Tina, if I make one will you help me admin it? ;w;)

DEFINIETLY. He doesn't have a fanclub? What the heck is wrong with you people!?

Loxaris said:
He's cute while cooking as well (and while looking at others eating his food and saying it sucks).

Totally forgot about this one ; w ;

Loxaris said:
His way of talking is lovably manry. He's sarcastic. He was a pirate. He's a gentleman. He loves tea. His policeman version is one of the sexiest things on Earth (I can totally see why they say that policemen are English in Heaven).

This.
Aug 11, 2009 2:41 PM

Jul 2008
Tina-chan said:
DEFINIETLY. He doesn't have a fanclub? What the heck is wrong with you people!?

Thank you my buddy! Just made it and invited you. <3

Crap, what the hell was I thinking when I wrote my previous post?! I totally forgot to mention about knight!England! D= I hold a passion for knights since when I was little but seing him as a knight is...mmmmm~ <3
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Aug 12, 2009 11:17 AM
Mar 2008
Loxaris said:
Thank you my buddy! Just made it and invited you. <3

I'll love you for creating that club forever ; w ;

I'm not really into knights but damn, knight England!

Why does he look like he's wearing thigh highs? xD
Aug 13, 2009 4:02 AM

May 2008
Even here he has so awesome face expression ;3

Aug 13, 2009 2:28 PM

Apr 2009
I agree with all of you! :DD
Hes so cute! I just want to take him home! <3 <3 <3 <3 Just like Rena :D

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Aug 14, 2009 8:54 AM

Mar 2009
He's Tsundere, which means he's cute (and yummy:P)
Hes British....LIKE ME!!!
His eyebrows (dribble)
And like tina said, his fetish for fantasy things are <33
Aug 17, 2009 9:51 AM

Oct 2008
SQUEEE! *thump*

*having regained consciousness*
Knight England...
I would take you home, Arthur, but then I remember that you are my home. ^^
Aug 19, 2009 8:47 AM
Mar 2008
KitKatisRad said:
Hes British....LIKE ME!!!

Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
I would take you home, Arthur, but then I remember that you are my home. ^^

I'm totally invading your home ; w ;
Aug 19, 2009 8:50 AM

Oct 2008
Tina-chan said:
I'm totally invading your home ; w ;

Damn, I was hoping to keep Arthur's vital regions all to myself. ;-P
Aug 21, 2009 6:00 PM

Oct 2007
Tina-chan said:
He's tsundere. His relationship with America and France is adorable. His eyebrows are awesome. His voice is yummy. He's such a great mummy for America. He's cute while drunk too. Also, his fetish for fantasy things is love :D

I totally agree with every word here :D And of course I love him because he represents the country where I live and which I love too..and he represents it splendidly!
Of course... there is also the thing that he's the cause for my obsession with the USxUK fanfiction/fanart/doujinshi/MADs.... well I just adore this pairing and its my OTP.
< OMIGOSHTSUNDEREDNESS<333333 >

Aug 22, 2009 5:01 AM
Mar 2008
Smart-chan said:
And of course I love him because he represents the country where I live and which I love too..and he represents it splendidly!

Yeah, I think I've read somewhere that lots of English are tsundere. Awesome <3

Smart-chan said:
Of course... there is also the thing that he's the cause for my obsession with the USxUK fanfiction/fanart/doujinshi/MADs.... well I just adore this pairing and its my OTP.

SAME HERE. I love torturing myself with USA/UK MADs, djs and fan-things ; w ;
Aug 22, 2009 4:14 PM

Jul 2008
Tina-chan said:
Smart-chan said:
And of course I love him because he represents the country where I live and which I love too..and he represents it splendidly!

Yeah, I think I've read somewhere that lots of English are tsundere. Awesome <3

Seriously? I didn't know this! That's kinda cute. <3

Tina-chan said:
Smart-chan said:

SAME HERE. I love torturing myself with USA/UK MADs, djs and fan-things ; w ;

AND HERE. Recently I'm buying Joker doujinshi only. They're the air I breathe, I need my daily ration to survive. ;w; & OMG I'm such a psychological masochist. /cries
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Aug 26, 2009 7:56 PM
Jun 2009
I love him because he's like a lot of characters in one. A wizard, an angel, a pirate, a gentleman, a loving big brother, etc. He can be sexy, cute, mean, adorable. Really, what else can I ask for? ♥

And of course I'm obsessed withe everything related to JOKER. They are my OTP!! X3
Aug 27, 2009 4:29 AM

Oct 2007
OMG, did you say JOKER doujinshi? I'm a baaad girl and I'm onlyy able to download them... but woow. I want mooooooore~! >< And Loxaris: I looove your update thingy...and your av. Right. I might as well go and die now, I'll be in a happy place :D

Aug 28, 2009 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
aokakesu said:
I love him because he's like a lot of characters in one. A wizard, an angel, a pirate, a gentleman, a loving big brother, etc. He can be sexy, cute, mean, adorable. Really, what else can I ask for? ♥

How could someone disagree with you? <3

aokakesu said:
And of course I'm obsessed withe everything related to JOKER. They are my OTP!! X3

Wonderful! They're mine as well! ♥

Smart-chan said:
OMG, did you say JOKER doujinshi? I'm a baaad girl and I'm onlyy able to download them... but woow. I want mooooooore~! >< And Loxaris: I looove your update thingy...and your av. Right. I might as well go and die now, I'll be in a happy place :D

Yes I did! >D I'm so obsessed with them that's pretty much the only thing I buy nowadays. ;w; And I do download them as well too (form the Comm <3), endless rivers of love to those pious souls that share them with us. I think I would never be able to scanlate my doujinshi, I cherish them too much ;w; (I'm a books fanatic actually).
Thanks for the signature, it was made by an über-awesome friend of mine. I'm really happy you like it. <3
If you want more doujinshi maybe you could check out this thread in this other club? XD There are not many 'cause I never got myself the time to update it, but maybe you can find something interesting anyway. ;)
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Sep 12, 2009 1:12 PM
Mar 2008
Loxaris said:
aokakesu said:

Wonderful! They're mine as well! ♥

Just wondering, why are they even called Joker?
Sep 13, 2009 9:34 AM

Oct 2008
Loxaris said:
Tina-chan said:
I love torturing myself with USA/UK MADs, djs and fan-things ; w ;

AND HERE. Recently I'm buying Joker doujinshi only. They're the air I breathe, I need my daily ration to survive. ;w; & OMG I'm such a psychological masochist. /cries

Read my first Joker doujinshi today, trying to avoid my work.
... I think you people may have ruined my life because I'm going to use this to avoid an awful lot of everything from now on. XÞ
Sep 14, 2009 2:24 PM

Jul 2008
Tina-chan said:

Because 'Jo' from 'Jones' + 'Kir' from 'Kirkand' = Joker. In Japanese the pronunciation of 'Kirkland' (カークランド) is something like 'Kaakurando', and the pronunciation of 'Joker' is 'Jokaa'... Putting the first two syllables of Arthur's and Afred's family names together the sound is almost the same as that word. ^^ Hope I made myself clear. XD;

Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
... I think you people may have ruined my life because I'm going to use this to avoid an awful lot of everything from now on. XÞ

Lol we're very sorry then. XD
OMG Mitsu, how is it that you read your first Joker doujinshi only yesterday?! XD What did you read? *.*
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Sep 14, 2009 3:05 PM

Oct 2008
Loxaris said:
Tina-chan said:

Because 'Jo' from 'Jones' + 'Kir' from 'Kirkand' = Joker. In Japanese the pronunciation of 'Kirkland' (カークランド) is something like 'Kaakurando', and the pronunciation of 'Joker' is 'Jokaa'... Putting the first two syllables of Arthur's and Afred's family names together the sound is almost the same as that word. ^^ Hope I made myself clear. XD;

Oh, that old trick. Like all the other constructed Japanese words. I feel such a fool.

Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:

Lol we're very sorry then. XD
OMG Mitsu, how is it that you read your first Joker doujinshi only yesterday?! XD What did you read? *.*

I think it was Chugakusei Nikki. I've read fanfics and looked at you know, YouTube doujinshi (which I don't count for some reason), but I've never thought about searching for it much. I mean, the best scenarios are always going to be in my mind... ^^
Sep 15, 2009 8:21 AM
Mar 2008
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
Loxaris said:
Tina-chan said:

Oh, that old trick. Like all the other constructed Japanese words. I feel such a fool.
I feel like you, Mitsu. And I was thinking about why is it Joker for a long time! Totally forgot about their second names. Thank you for explanation, Loxaris <3
Sep 16, 2009 4:52 PM

Jul 2008
[BIG JOKER DOUJINSHI OT STARTING HERE. YOU ARE WARNED.]
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
I think it was Chugakusei Nikki. I've read fanfics and looked at you know, YouTube doujinshi

Oh, that one. Yeah, it was not bad, but I wouldn't put it in my favourites. ^^ I read them through scanlations shared on LJ, so I'm not sure of what you can find on YouTube...but you really should read something by Hoshitamago/Hoshi (everything that she writes is plain wonderful ♥). It's been about a week that I didn't had the time to check the Community (bawwwww T_T) but I think the only scanlations available of her works would be 'Iikaeru To' ('In other words'), 'Dear Sir, it's snowing in London', and 'Netsuzou Shita Kiss Line' ('Falsified Kiss Line'). If you were to read one...read the three of them. Seriously.

Another artist I'm very fond of is Kaiten-Mokugyo/Maki Makimura. You should check her works out as well (a couple of scanlated titles: 'Atama no Saki kara Kisu no Ame' -very cute- and 'Yakusoku no Millenium' -beautiful and heartbreaking-).

I love Wild Juliet/Chitose Asahi's drawing style but there are no scanlations of her doujinshi around as far as I know - meaning that I could be very wrong.
And I'm starting getting a big crush on AMAOh's works as well ('Coffee to Iron to Kimi no Kiss' by her was scanlated in the Comm).
[END OF THE JOKER DOUJINSHI OT.]

I beg pardon to every member of the club who doesn't like US/UK for the big thing above. Even though they're not the only England couple I read about/I own doujinshi of they're still my favourite - and those artists need more love (and this club too).

Tina-chan said:
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
I feel like you, Mitsu. And I was thinking about why is it Joker for a long time! Totally forgot about their second names. Thank you for explanation, Loxaris <3

Haha don't worry you two, I didn't thought of it at the start either, until I read the explanation somewhere and felt like an idiot. XD
You're very welcome. ^^
LoxarisSep 16, 2009 4:58 PM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Sep 19, 2009 2:27 PM

Oct 2008
Loxaris said:
[BIG JOKER DOUJINSHI OT STARTING HERE. YOU ARE WARNED.]

Not a problem. ^^
Loxaris said:
Oh, that one. Yeah, it was not bad, but I wouldn't put it in my favourites. ^^ I read them through scanlations shared on LJ, so I'm not sure of what you can find on YouTube...but you really should read something by Hoshitamago/Hoshi (everything that she writes is plain wonderful ♥).

I know, it wasn't fantastic, but it was my proper scanlation, though I've started getting into the doujinshi more since you gave me all of those recommendations. ^^
Sep 20, 2009 2:51 PM

Jul 2008
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
I know, it wasn't fantastic, but it was my proper scanlation, though I've started getting into the doujinshi more since you gave me all of those recommendations. ^^

Good! >3 Be sure to tell me what titles you read and how did you enjoy them then ne~ <3
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Jul 3, 2010 8:40 PM

Apr 2010
i adore his tsundereness, cuteness, and how he likes talking to imaginary creatures :D
oh yes, and i love him for the epic eyebrows too, of course :)
Jul 6, 2010 2:56 AM

Apr 2010
He's cool and his voice is awesome!
Jul 7, 2010 12:19 AM

Jul 2010
aaarg he is sooo unsurpassed cute...!
I love him really because I never saw a better pirate than him, it´s cute when he blush, his eyebrows are unique...and manny things more I think!

Ah I foret: I love tsundere-boys so it´s clearly why I like him so much!!!!

PS: Sorry for my bad english but I am from germany ( but I read this thead and wanted write something necessarily! So I hope you can understand me ;D
Jul 8, 2010 7:22 PM

Jul 2010
I love England because he has a funny personality, and cute eyebrows!~ <3
Aug 11, 2010 12:20 PM

May 2010
Because he is perfect in every possible way.
He's hilarious, he's a gentleman, his eyebrows are the best thing since sliced bread, his voice is KJRHGKLJURH:OI:LG#<3333333333, he's tsundere, he loves his tea, the way he took care of America was just, his little scene with his fairy friends in the original made me so happy, because it gave him some sort of a sense of purity....HE'S AMAZING WHEN HE'S DRUNK, his flag is probably the best-looking one around, he was the hottest pirate ever....ohgawd I can't explain. ;A;
Aug 30, 2010 10:29 AM

Jun 2008
I Love his personality ^,^

Nov 28, 2010 3:11 PM

Oct 2010
Okay, too be honest, the one thing that made me fell absolutely in love with England is at the end of America's Cleaning Storage event. That was so sad. When he cried, that officially made him my TOP favorite Hetalia character. It just felt, so real.

I love characters who seem harsh and unfriendly on the outside, but deep, deep down, they are very kind-hearted and gentle. They try and act tough on the outside, even though they really are sad and lonely on the inside.

England comes off as being that type of character, imo, which is why I love him all the more.

Also, he's hilarious when he starts being a tsundere, and also when he get drunk... oh gawd, hilariousness ensues. And he's cute. I find him adorable.
Dec 7, 2010 3:13 AM

Jun 2010
Because he's a tsundre, which is, he's just cute~!!
I also like the fact that he likes fantasy-related things, like me...
His thick eyebrows reminds me of Mugi-chan (K-ON!)
:))
Dec 10, 2010 4:25 AM

Feb 2010
1) Tsundere.<3
2) Eyebrows.<3
3) When he gets drunk. <3
4) Personality. <3
And the most important of all, NON-TANNN[Sugiyama Noriaki]. <33
xxxDeletedVenxxxDec 10, 2010 4:28 AM
Jul 31, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2009
The appropriate question should be, What is it about Arthur that we don't love? <3
Sep 1, 2011 9:39 AM

Jul 2011
The eyebrows of course. ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» IM BRINGING THIS CLUB BACK TO LIFE

HAHAIMDEADLOL - Feb 22, 2016

0 by HAHAIMDEADLOL »»
Feb 22, 2016 11:59 AM

» Arthur pairings

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Sep 1, 2009

27 by LadyBerry »»
Jun 22, 2013 6:31 PM

Poll: » Favourite England song

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Aug 6, 2009

41 by KFreezeOfFire »»
May 25, 2013 12:49 PM

» Pixiv tags

Loxaris - Sep 20, 2009

4 by EmosLastKiss »»
Jan 9, 2011 12:09 PM

» England's Evil Demon Summoning Song

Tailee - Dec 12, 2010

1 by xxxDeletedVenxxx »»
Dec 14, 2010 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.