MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tayutama: Kiss on My Deity »» Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 33.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 24.56%
3 out of 5: It was OK

28 24.56%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 8.77%
1 out of 5: Hated it

10 8.77%
Voters: 114

09-20-09, 12:59 AM

Too sappy for me at the end. It was hard watching the rest of it. Almost missed the last scene.

I'm pretty easily pleased so this show was sitting on a 7 the whole time but with that ending it's going down to a six.

After going through all that I believe that Ameri is a way better character and has a much better design.

09-26-09, 1:13 PM

They wait till the last few eps to talk about there feelings?Then Yuuri has to wait till the end of time to finally be with Marshiro?I know they don't have a cameo in Yokohama Shopping Log.

10-09-09, 3:32 PM

kind of boring ending in my opinion, they win anticlimactically, mashiro and yuu get married, but she goes back to her long slumber, and at the very end... a few thousand years into the future?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

11-24-09, 8:56 AM

This series was far from any original series. The ending was in a way predictable considering how the few episodes before the last one played out.

I however did like the "end" of the ending. when you see the world in the future,with cities in ruins and Yuu and Mashiro overlooking it. = They did afterall meet up in the future.
I wonder how though. Since he were never to marry again,how did the family go on..? --> they couldn't really meet again in any way could they. unless he became like, unable to die from his powers.

02-01-10, 9:53 AM

^ Yeah, he became immortal and waited 1000 years until she woke up. xD

Really, they could just make a happy ending once in a while... Like Mashiro does not die because Yuu lends her his power or sth... Simple but i like it xP
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

02-02-10, 9:01 AM

The final episode was quite good. Overall the series surpassed my expectation and become one of the better H game adaption. Although I didn't completely get the very last scene :/ , gotta ask someone who's played the game.

8/10

02-02-10, 7:50 PM

Well the ending was really good I think. Made the series end with a bang. I was expecting garbage.
Modified by 5layer, 04-13-13, 10:51 PM

03-11-10, 3:59 PM

omg thats SO sad!!! =( . . . im so glad they had they're wedding 1st though... lol the ending was funny on ameris life with the awesome guy XD hehe wow... poor mashiro!!! i hope she comes back X3

04-03-10, 2:23 PM

An ending which was foreseen many episodes ago...Can't they be more interesting?At least the rest of the show was kinda ok

05-21-10, 12:43 PM

Ummm....

This show was not bad I guess

Maybe because I rushed the episodes into 1 day?

Maybe the guy at the end in the motorcycle was a reincarnation.

Nah just joking... What a cliche ending

01-29-11, 5:16 AM

nice ending sweet.

02-05-11, 9:24 AM

First of all I love romance, drama anime and yet this one is my favourite. Thinking now I want to get married too! (T_T)

04-06-11, 8:43 PM

I was so much as stricken with tears at the end. But when they did the whole shiny shiny deal I thought he was giving Mashiro his energy or something so she could keep living... but no.. no.. she falls into a deep slumber again and wakes up after the world ends or something?
*sigh*

Made it seem like it was his descendant that got Mashiro, rather than Yuuri himself.. signifying he did in fact remarry or knock up some chick.. blah, I dunno anymore.

04-15-11, 4:58 PM

Why they never elaborate on why Yuuri got into a fight with Ameri when they were younger? Maybe thats why he change his mind on the promise he made.
Some thoughts:

This tried to be sad, but it just remind me the kind of finale Blood+ had. I thought it was hysterical how she wasted the whole ep 11 on a speech about love to Ameri, yet she is totally fine with him living/dying alone.
6/10 ~ Average show, had potential but decided to go with terrible ending
huh?

04-24-11, 9:40 PM

;A; The wedding scene totally made me cry...
That bit at the end was sweet though. ;_;

07-29-11, 3:01 PM

The ending sucked for me because I was rooting for Ameri the entire way, but it was obvious that was going to happen. :( Her scenes just made me teary.

choyos said:
Why they never elaborate on why Yuuri got into a fight with Ameri when they were younger? Maybe thats why he change his mind on the promise he made.
Some thoughts:

This tried to be sad, but it just remind me the kind of finale Blood+ had. I thought it was hysterical how she wasted the whole ep 11 on a speech about love to Ameri, yet she is totally fine with him living/dying alone.
6/10 ~ Average show, had potential but decided to go with terrible ending

Yeah thats pretty messed up about that whole speech thing. Telling her to confess when she already got him and ain't letting go. They definitely should have gone more in depth about Ameri and Yuuri's past, I wanted to know more.
I like your ideas in the spoilers, sure would make the ending much better for me.

02-25-12, 8:22 AM

I want to believe that since he said he wouldnt go for another wife nor woman, it may mean he learned to use the celestial power to turn him immortal blablabla, and that way he lived waiting for her to return.

06-03-12, 9:18 PM

Ehh, I knew something like this was gonna happen, he became immortal at the end and waited for her, a very long time at that, thats why everything was flooded in the very end. Poor dude, all those years by himself, all his friends and family are most likely dead. She says she loves him, but to bind him to be alone all those years, not to mention the next time she needs to "sleep"... has to suck to be him, i doubt he was faithful that entire time though.

And the situation with Ameri, well i cant even begin to explain how i felt about that, completely stupid, but whatever... doesnt help they didnt really explain any of the past between Ameri and him though, it clearly showed in one episode that they had problems in the past.

07-12-12, 7:15 PM

LOL for all those that hate the ending, they are either a fan of Ameri OR HAREM ENDING LOVERS.

For me the ending is kinda refreshing because not only he pick a girl, but the story actually finished. I/m bored with the harem/unfinished story ending that eroge adaptation usually use.

08-05-12, 11:16 PM

The plot in this was god awful, the first few episodes are of them training and shit to get ready for the evil big 3, but they just end up being pussies and it ends up being a big hug fest at the end. The characters were likable and the art was very nice but the main plot was so weak and cliche i had trouble finishing this. The ending wasnt bad but i disliked how ameri just gave up. And the epilogue with mashiro and yuuri was nice to see i guess, from what i've read yuuri became immortal and he met up with mashiro in the future, its weird that the city is underwater though...and all his friends are dead...oh well, this anime had its enjoyable moments and it was pretty cute and mashiro was adorable. I'll give it a 7/10 but i was really close to a 6. Id watch this again if i had absolutely no shit to do.

Im going to go ahead and give the 6 special episodes a look now. They are only 3 minutes each so might as well.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices