MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Densen Complex Chapter 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Densen Complex »» Densen Complex Chapter 8 Discussion

View Poll Results: Densen Complex Chapter 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0%
Voters: 0

06-20-09, 9:48 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol with the author's track record, i thought this was about the two having an affair behind the blind chick's back.

06-25-09, 10:02 AM

lol also somewhat thought that after what he did while she was away, then again I think I'm wrong...my guess is that she gave her the chocolate cake (which is actually a bitter cake) to her to tell her that things are not always what they appear to be (her current boyfriend I guess, judging from what he said at the end?). Also got to that idea due to the blind girl's husband saying that sometime she can see right through a person and guess what they'll do before it's actually done...then again I could be wrong. A good chapter nonetheless.

02-22-12, 8:21 AM

Faust721 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol with the author's track record, i thought this was about the two having an affair behind the blind chick's back.

sadly thats what i thought as well but good thing it wasn't :D

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices