MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Valkyria Chronicles Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles »» Valkyria Chronicles Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Valkyria Chronicles Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

24 36.36%
4 out of 5: Liked it

29 43.94%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 12.12%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 4.55%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.03%
Voters: 66

06-26-09, 3:11 PM

Too bad this series is heavily undermined by its below-average direction and expected script, it has some great characters and animation and potentielly good developments. Average episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

06-26-09, 4:44 PM

akuma2002 said:
Quite a surprise to see Welkin working with Jaeger and Selvaria to save the princess and Alicia :)

True.

I want to know the reaction of Welkin, Faldio sure was direct yeah. =P

06-26-09, 6:17 PM

I'm always a sucker for vehicle chase scenes, but lol I think I may have wet myself if I saw a tank reminiscent of the German King Tiger II running up my ass at what probably be highway speed. And maybe it is b/c I just watched all the Macrosses recently but I'm getting tired of love triangles in EVERY show I run across. That is one of the reasons I liked Eden of The East so much, no triangle :D. But I am thoroughly enjoying this show so far, Tanks+Guns+Hot Girls=Hell Yea.

06-26-09, 8:54 PM

Zango said:
I'm always a sucker for vehicle chase scenes, but lol I think I may have wet myself if I saw a tank reminiscent of the German King Tiger II running up my ass at what probably be highway speed. And maybe it is b/c I just watched all the Macrosses recently but I'm getting tired of love triangles in EVERY show I run across. That is one of the reasons I liked Eden of The East so much, no triangle :D. But I am thoroughly enjoying this show so far, Tanks+Guns+Hot Girls=Hell Yea.

Well there was that one dude in Eden, Ohtori was it? I dunno but he had no chance ;)

I can usually live and wait for the next episode in this series but i am actually kinda curious with an ending like that. I might just have to rewatch this b/c i obviously didn't see some stuff in the next episode preview.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?

06-26-09, 9:08 PM

rabbitpoets said:
"Symbiosis" be damned. That was the most. Unbelievable. Partnership. Ever.
Uh, no... not really. Didn't you pay attention to what they were saying? If they had just let the Federation kidnap Cordelia, then the Federation takes over Gallia and they have to fight the Federation too. How does that make the partnership seem that unbelievable. Fight a tiny nation with corrupt and incompetent leaders and less troops or a larger and almost assuredly stronger military state? Makes sense to me >_>

06-26-09, 10:17 PM

ani said:
Zango said:

Well there was that one dude in Eden, Ohtori was it? I dunno but he had no chance ;)

I can usually live and wait for the next episode in this series but i am actually kinda curious with an ending like that. I might just have to rewatch this b/c i obviously didn't see some stuff in the next episode preview.

Yea, the triangle is a cliche but one that works, it is just a little annoying when they don't end it right (Never played the game btw), hopefully they will end it right in this one. Also, in Eden I believe his name was Takazowa Akira or something along those lines...

06-27-09, 9:56 AM

Where did the tank come from?

06-27-09, 10:02 AM

i'm surprised that no one drove off of a cliff sooner.
in your nostromo.

eating your crew.

06-27-09, 10:42 AM

The confession/confrontation by Faldio was amusing

Looking fwd to next episode with the rail artillery

06-27-09, 10:56 AM

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/635/20090627-wre5-56kb that was a little unrealistic how did they appear with a tank xd

06-27-09, 11:10 AM

I think the tank came down from the right and when it hit the ground it swerved from the impact and then they regained control of it on the left side... I don't even remember tbh, but I'm guessing that is how it went.

06-29-09, 4:13 AM

Bys said:
Wow... Faldio annoys me. Is there this kind of relationship between Faldio and Alica in the game? I dont remember people saying about it

No there's nothing between them in the game.

06-29-09, 7:19 AM

I really enjoyed this episode especially for the character development of Faldio.

He can not hide his feelings for Alica anymore but respects the fact that Welkin seems to be closer to her. In addition to that he is a good friend. Therefore he wants to start the "love triangle fight" fair and square by telling Welkin about his feelings. Unfortunately Welkin is totally clueless in case of "man+woman relationships" and sees Alica only as a trustworthy comrade so far. :P

...looking forward to the next episode.

06-29-09, 7:28 PM

FTGT said:

He can not hide his feelings for Alica anymore but respects the fact that Welkin seems to be closer to her. In addition to that he is a good friend. Therefore he wants to start the "love triangle fight" fair and square by telling Welkin about his feelings. Unfortunately Welkin is totally clueless in case of "man+woman relationships" and sees Alica only as a trustworthy comrade so far. :P

...looking forward to the next episode.

Damn, you already said what I am going say to here. ^^

07-07-09, 1:21 AM

So, Faldio likes Alicia that much now? Makes me think that "that scene" in the game will be less likely to happen now.

By the way, what the hell happened to the fight with the Imperial humungo tank? Did they skip over it?

07-08-09, 11:59 PM

tentacle_raep said:
i'm surprised that no one drove off of a cliff sooner.

07-09-09, 8:03 AM

ChronosXIII said:
So, Faldio likes Alicia that much now? Makes me think that "that scene" in the game will be less likely to happen now.

This is what I'm wondering too. In the game, Faldio seems to be mostly interested in saving his country so his actions make sense. But in the anime? Maybe they'll just skip it.

07-14-09, 8:10 AM

Can someone please tell me which planet Welkin is from? I mean, he cant be THAT dense about Alicia, can he?

07-17-09, 6:24 AM

Welkin's decisions to take the shot did not sit well with Faldio, they didn't seem as buddy-buddy as they usually are at the end of an episode.

07-22-09, 10:58 PM

well they saved the princess and alicia, so all wells that ends well, even if that minister dude doesn't get his just desserts yet
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices