Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2009 3:18 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The best thing Phoron could do is playing his music, which result in Corticarte transforming into her adult form. She managed to beat the enemy and prevent Phoron from being stabbed. Oh well, thats a pretty normal way to end the series i suppose^^ but it's alright :)
ShanaFlameJun 20, 2009 3:45 PM
Jun 22, 2009 9:46 AM

May 2009
Well, at least it's better than the fail episode that was 11.

And it's quite an open ending.
Jun 22, 2009 10:55 PM

Sep 2008

A kiss! A kiss!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2009 4:54 AM

May 2008
Decent ending, nothing wrong with it.
loved the scene with corti and phoron, when they kissed ^^
thought that after that she did save the day by beating borzon and prevent phoron from getting stabbed.

loved the ed, since we saw what happened after the graduation, i must say the uniform looks good :)
phoron went back to the place where he stayed as a child and on the rooftop where he first met corti,
great scene to finish off the series with them holding hands ^^

enjoyed most of it, and im certainly going to miss corti xD
Jun 23, 2009 6:02 AM

May 2008
dam Third season pls xD

A show i really enjoyed watching all the way to the end woohoo

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 23, 2009 6:38 AM

Apr 2009
Great ending!

I LOVE that kiss. (Although, it would've been better if Phoron wasn't err.. naked)

I'm a bit confused though. That green spirit (forgot the name) who contracted with the headmaster... Didn't she disappear in episode 11? She dematerialized, didn't she?

Also, I'm guessing that the guys who watch this anime were pretty disappointed at Corti's outfit in this last episode. ^^, It sure covers up a lot doesn't it? lol XD

Jun 23, 2009 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
Meh ending. Pretty disappointing it lowered my rating. Now somebody take music and character design form first series, graphic and plot form second and finally make good, satisfactory Poliphonica.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 23, 2009 10:56 AM

Oct 2008
I could have done without the lame harem dialogue in the last couple episodes. The stuff with Phoron refusing to say Corti is important to him and instead talking about how he is thankful she allowed him to make many friends was just cringe worthy. I suppose if they want to keep the time line in track with the other series which is supposed to take place primarily after he graduated they had to sort of do that, but still, the dialogue was bad.

It was a decent ending, but a letdown. Corti finally goes 8 wing mode and the only thing she really fights is some black eye that doesn't really do much. i was expecting a more epic battle rather than the bad guys just sitting at their god instruments watching.
Jun 23, 2009 11:21 AM

Feb 2008
meh the cheese was basically oozing out of every pixel. i don't see how they could have ended it given the nature of the show but still. the fights were ok, but the ending was lame.
Jun 23, 2009 11:37 AM

Apr 2009
Ok I'm confused about one thing. Who was the little boy near the end of the episode?? He looked alot like Phoron...Could it have been...Phoron's kid?! I don't know if spirits can have kids...
Jun 23, 2009 2:00 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty boring episode with every cliché in the book. Phoron remains the indecisive prick. After the last two episodes I really started to dislike him.

Episode failures: there's no battle, there's no romance, the bad guy is ultra cliché, the dialogue is saturated with cheesy morals. Bleh! Who cares about the kiss, it had no feeling or affection at all.

Too bad, since I really liked the beginning of this series, but ultimately the original show was a lot better than this one. Also, someone needs to shoot Perse.

ClannadFreak said:
Ok I'm confused about one thing. Who was the little boy near the end of the episode?? He looked alot like Phoron...Could it have been...Phoron's kid?! I don't know if spirits can have kids...
No way, that's just coïncidence. He was in the home where he met Corti for the first time. The kids room used to be his. Do you honestly think he would leave the kid in a home if it were his?

shiine-chan said:
I'm a bit confused though. That green spirit (forgot the name) who contracted with the headmaster... Didn't she disappear in episode 11? She dematerialized, didn't she?
Yes she did. What you saw at the start of the episode was recap.

shiine-chan said:
Also, I'm guessing that the guys who watch this anime were pretty disappointed at Corti's outfit in this last episode. ^^, It sure covers up a lot doesn't it? lol XD
I didn't mind at all, I thought it was awesome. I personally like the adult version of Corti a lot better as well.
AeonsLegendJun 23, 2009 2:03 PM
Jun 24, 2009 6:22 PM

Jun 2007
I was disappointed Phoron's singing voice didn't play a major role in this. They really emphasized how great a singer he was at the beginning but then they just kind of forgot about it :(.

Overall decent ending. I guess I'll have to get started on the second season now.
Jun 25, 2009 2:11 AM

May 2008
DeathfireD said:

Overall decent ending. I guess I'll have to get started on the second season now.

second season?
Jun 25, 2009 2:57 AM

Feb 2008
Fabrice said:
DeathfireD said:

second season?
I think he's talking about the first season. From what I read these seasons aren't actually linked since there's some discrepancies between the two. The background story is somewhat different in these two seasons.
Jun 25, 2009 8:10 AM

Aug 2008
Well, first season is just based on the vn, Crimson is adaptation on novels based on vn so they share world/characters and nothing more ;]
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 25, 2009 8:58 AM

May 2009
AeonsLegend said:

ClannadFreak said:
No way, that's just coïncidence. He was in the home where he met Corti for the first time. The kids room used to be his. Do you honestly think he would leave the kid in a home if it were his?

It could probably be a daydream. To signify that he has grown up. And now is leaving the "room" where he used to be.

Clues are "Phoron look-a-like" and "Phoron opens his eyes after that".
Jun 25, 2009 9:36 AM

Feb 2008
owq said:
AeonsLegend said:

ClannadFreak said:

It could probably be a daydream. To signify that he has grown up. And now is leaving the "room" where he used to be.

Clues are "Phoron look-a-like" and "Phoron opens his eyes after that".
It's very unlikely. You're looking for something that isn't there.
Jun 27, 2009 12:26 AM

May 2009
I liked that pink two winged little fairy (forgot it's name) it made me laugh.

This'n

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jul 6, 2009 6:48 AM

Apr 2008
great series xD hope there will be a 3rd =P

Aug 1, 2009 9:17 AM
Apr 2009
BTW Can I ask? What's the title of the song that phoron used to sing when he was a child? The genre also of the song... I love it soooooo much! I dont know but everytime I hear that song my heart moves....

Please tell me where to find it... The genre, title, and artist/artists who sang that song ^_^

I wish theres another season on this anime... one of the best anime I have ever seen even though its a little short :P
Oct 4, 2009 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
it is no doubt a good series....i was surprised that it will be this good..this is not a second season but this series was a remake for the first season...and it turned out good...it was very interesting from the start until the end...unlike in the first season that every second is boring...this one is close to be an EPIC series....desho ???XD why close ?? because.....

for the ending,,i think it will be better if phoron got stabbed and died..if they end it that way im sure others will be disappointed but for me that is the best way to end this series..well still amazing though,,its a 8/10 for me because i love corti,,its like shana in a totally different series with new characters..hahaha LOL !!!
Aug 27, 2010 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
I think I have never hated a protagonist more than Phoron. This entire season, his emo cowardness started to make me hate this series. I liked the true season that came before this. Such a shame....
Oct 4, 2010 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
Loved Corti's final outfit!!! it was so epic ^^

but if she has four wings, does it means that she has the equal power of the ... Spirit Goddess who created the world? (forgot the name)
Apr 16, 2012 6:18 PM
Feb 2011
Boring predictable ending. And I mean everything about it. I would have loved to see Phoron walk up to the guy and kick him in the face and leave them instead of giving out a helping hand. I'm tired of lead characters trying to help the enemy in the end. I want one that is blunt and give someone what they deserve.

Those backpacks... WTF!?
Jan 30, 2015 9:53 PM

Jun 2014
More shittier than old version.
/facepalm
May 14, 2016 6:38 AM

Mar 2014
"Crimson Queen and the Seed of the World." They were the fools all along .
Perfect episode . A 'clumsy' ending ~ .

Full of holes .. thing aren't getting better . But needless to say , this was actually better from its 'predecessor' . I had fun in some parts ~ .
AnimeLaver01May 14, 2016 6:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S Episode 7 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 26, 2009

9 by removed-user »»
Nov 3, 2022 5:50 PM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S Episode 2 Discussion

T0sh1k1 - Apr 12, 2009

12 by removed-user »»
Dec 28, 2020 6:22 PM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 13, 2009

14 by AnimeLaver01 »»
May 14, 2016 6:12 AM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 31, 2009

5 by AnimeLaver01 »»
May 14, 2016 4:47 AM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 25, 2009

13 by AnimeLaver01 »»
May 14, 2016 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.