Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2009 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
I think for me it was when I watched Shakugan no Shana and fell in love with Wilhelmina and then with Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku.Then i started recognizing her voice in other animes I watched.She has matureness and cuteness in her voice *-*
I've been in love with it since then <3

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2009 7:58 AM
Feb 2009
Shizuka Itou need more recognition, seeing as she is my favorite seiyū by far. It began with Wilhelmina Carmel in Shakugan no Shana and Hasekura Rei from Maria-sama ga Miteru. After than I began scouting anime from Shizuka Itou's Voice Acting Roles list. This then made me fell in love with most of the characters that she voiced, but mainly Hinagiku (Hayate no Gotoku), Rachel (Baccano!) and not to forget, Kuonji Shinra (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de).

Basically if I ever feel the need to watch some new anime, I click Shizuka Itou from my "Favorite Persons" list and scroll through her characters to find something appealing.

Let us pray for Shizuka Itou to voice many main characters in the near future, as well as a lot of Wilhelmina Carmel in the upcoming Shakugan no Shana seasons.
Aug 17, 2009 6:29 AM
Feb 2009
I guess I first heard her voice as Shinra in Kimi ga Aruji de, really a lovely voice. I also really appreciated her as Enomoto in Hatsukoi Limited because it allowed her to play a more 'girly' role; a lot of her roles are the more mature, reserved type.

My favorite role for her so far is probably Alice Malvin from Pumpkin Scissors. :) So cute and funny and serious and alluring at the same time.
Aug 5, 2010 5:38 AM
Dec 2008
started liking her after hearing hinagiku, and her ending in the second season of hayate.
then i started recognizing her voice in other anime's and i was like wow ;P
May 8, 2012 10:51 PM

May 2011
First time hearing her played as Hinagiku, then immediately became my fav list.

Her voice can be cute, mature, and serious as well. Loved it!
Jun 20, 2012 2:20 PM
Jun 2011
I first discovered Shizuka when I happened across Amagami SS, when I heard about an anime that was in omnibus format. I thought her voice was incredibly unique and had a very pleasant "feel" to the ear and I've sought her out time and time again, and I've not yet regretted checking out those anime, if only to hear her characters.

And yes, Hinagiku <3
Nov 4, 2012 2:49 AM

Jun 2010
I'm heard her voice since 2003 when she played as Tohno Akiha from Shingetsutan Tsukihime... so amazing!
Dec 12, 2012 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
You know that voice is the sound of the megami-sama of eros love.
May 3, 2015 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Many reasons like Tama-nee!
Oct 28, 2015 11:57 AM

Sep 2013
no. 1 is of course the "Vice President" from Prison School xD that one is a hell of a sadist nasty girl xD haha

from others, I loved "Kanzaki Kaori" from Toaru Majutsu no Index
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.