3It was OK
9.1%
2Disliked it
3.0%
1Hated it
3.0%
Average 4.4
33 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2009 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe Sakujun is dead T_T He's a very sad person and his ending was sad as well...I really feel sorry for him.
Aug 5, 2009 8:56 AM

Apr 2009
I can't believe I ended up feeling for Sakujun, I can't believe I ended up hoping that he survives... I just can't believe it... quite a tragic way to go too...
Aug 7, 2009 1:50 AM

Mar 2008
That was sad. I almost cried. Such a lonely man.
Aug 25, 2009 5:31 AM

Mar 2009
I think i really did cry Xxp
But it was like he didnt really die, because his body was gone...
I'm still hoping for him to come back...
Dec 30, 2009 12:28 PM
Apr 2008
this was just so sad... and he really loved her.. and i think that maybe just a little shuurei loved him back.. it's sad:(
Feb 17, 2010 11:45 PM
Jan 2008
Sakujun!!! He was really my favorite person since he busted on the scene and now he is dead....boo that!!! He really loved her, and I adored how he kissed her it was rather intimate with the blood I have to say...onto the next episode
Apr 24, 2010 5:50 AM
Apr 2010
It was quite suprising, the way he died... And I can't believe he really loved her... I wished she stayed with him till the end. I feel sorry for him that he had to die alone
Jun 11, 2010 1:23 PM

May 2010
Awwww. Its soooo sad that he died. I felt so sorry for him that he died alone and when he finally said her name she wasn't there to hear it.
Jun 29, 2010 2:54 PM

May 2010
That was quite pathetic the way he died...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 24, 2010 12:29 AM

Jul 2010
When they first showed the selfish side of his character I couldn't wait 'til they killed him off. Everytime he was with Shuurei I wished the scene would end. When he and Seiran were facing off I was always thinking, "Now, finally, he'll die!" And then when he was with Shuurei, dying... I felt sorry for him damn it! I mean, really, I've been waiting so long for this jerk to die and then I'm all sad face when he finally does die. You know a story is written well when you feel sorry for the character you hate the most.

On a different note, why are there so few comments in every episode discussion thread? Is this show really so unpopular? The animation is kinda lousy and the music is boring, but the story is actually really great! I wasn't expecting much from a bishounen reverse harem, but Saiunkoku Monogatari has impressed me a lot.
May 26, 2011 11:41 PM

May 2010
Iilia said:
When they first showed the selfish side of his character I couldn't wait 'til they killed him off. Everytime he was with Shuurei I wished the scene would end. When he and Seiran were facing off I was always thinking, "Now, finally, he'll die!" And then when he was with Shuurei, dying... I felt sorry for him damn it! I mean, really, I've been waiting so long for this jerk to die and then I'm all sad face when he finally does die. You know a story is written well when you feel sorry for the character you hate the most.

On a different note, why are there so few comments in every episode discussion thread? Is this show really so unpopular? The animation is kinda lousy and the music is boring, but the story is actually really great! I wasn't expecting much from a bishounen reverse harem, but Saiunkoku Monogatari has impressed me a lot.

Indeed. This show is far better than I expected. I'm definitely becoming more inclined towards shoujo now...
Nov 16, 2011 8:16 AM

Aug 2010
I think the plot development for Sakujun is just so awesome! From hating him, all the way to being sympathetic to even wish that he does not die!!

I really feel Ryuuki and Sakujun are parallel on some level, but are both different too. I like how Sakujun's character reveals another side of Seiran and his past.

Yes I agree with Iilia and Beric that the plot of this series is really great. The way the plot develops, the characters in play, it's all wonderful! I like the music too (it fits with the atmosphere and i wouldn't say it's boring) although at times the animations is a bit off..
Mar 4, 2012 1:36 AM

Jun 2010
Man I don't understand how any of you could like this douchebag. Even tho my post probably wont be read by many oh well. I've absoultely despised this crap its so stupid its really been ruining the series for me. Its all FORCED BS drama, Shurei doesnt and theres no way she would care for him. Hes a beyond being terrible, murdering for fun and to quench boredom, probably done far worst things we know about. Yet he leaves impressions on this girl who is incredibly strong willed? Uncharacteristic bs drama much? This is all just forced drama to make it more dramatic and to me its only hurt the story. She should have kicked the piece of garbage in the groin more than once.

/end rant
Jun 29, 2012 11:22 AM

Apr 2009
What? He just killed himself like that? I know he is a sad and lonely man with nothing to do with his life but I didn't get why I have to sympathize with him or people like him in general, who play with other people's lives because they're bored of their life and then feel no remorse about it. I say good-riddance to him, the only good thing his death will do is there will be one less hindrance to Shuurei and Eigetsu's governance in the Sa province. XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 29, 2012 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
Well, I'll agree with LuciferIAm's first sentence. Not so much the rest of it. But I'm glad he's dead, and am not sympathetic in the least. He was kinda an asshat.
Sep 30, 2012 2:57 PM
Oct 2009
ahh what a horrible way to get rid of a character just cuz they ll get in d way of d love between d main characters... ahhh >> I wont accept this..... :(
Aug 25, 2013 4:00 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I feel bad for Sakujun, but I guess at the same not so much. I still think that he's kind of a sad person because he couldn't really find anything he liked, and so he does stupid things like doing whatever he wants, killing people and whatnot. Some people are really like that in real life, having no goal or motivation (okay but at least they don't kill...), so he is somewhat of a sympathetic character. Yet, I would almost say good riddance in his case. In the end he only cared about Shuurei and if he couldn't have her, then I think he did a good job gambling on whether or not he was important enough for Shuurei to make him the tea. Which reminds me, why is Shuurei so stubborn? If I were her and he kept nagging for some of that tea, I would've just made it at least once for him. Also, he's kissed her like 3 times I think and she just kinds of stays there, like what?
Jul 3, 2014 11:49 PM

Jul 2009
Wow such a tragic episode T__T

Got me tears that's for sure.

First off the Russian roulette game was intense!! Even provided a twist that Sakujun put pretty much all of the sake with poison yet Seiran was able to withstand it all in the end!!

I also freaking knew the incense was the one that's driving the people crazy. The more i see these high rank officials commit crimes, it's always their house or room full of incense smoke and all.

The only thing i'm disappointed in the game is that they didn't talked about what happened after Sakujun picked up Seiran during the snowfall. Did he train Seiran to become one of the murderous thieves? How did Seiran managed to escape the group?

But instead they talked about Shurei all day. I don't mind it since both are obviously feels Shurei as an important person to them.

But man Sakujun said he was playing with lots of poision and his body grew resistant to it was kind of wow!!!

The moment i saw Sakujun's eye's being tired. I feared the worst T__T

What's even sad is he was the one playing the Erhu this time around. So he actually bet prior to the Russian roulette with Seiran.

Hot water has the poison that he's not resistant well, Gan Lu Tea has the antidote for that poison.

But at least Shurei knew in the end even if it was too late.

He even asked what rank he is to Shurei and gave her his last kiss. I thought the poison might get to Shurei, but nah no way in hell they would let that happen :P

I think Sakujun just wanted to be with Shurei. He never cared for the wedding ceremony, but instead just wanted to spend more time with Shurei. People say he's irritating and all, but you have to remember Ryuuki was also like this during the first few episodes.

Ryuuki even demanded Shurei to call him by his first name since everyone except him wasn't called by. I think Ryuuki was lucky that he was able to get some affection from Shurei. Something Sakujun wasn't able to receive at all.

Sakujun is the type of person who is looking for someone important to them. They want to experience what's it like protecting someone and doing something for someone for a change. He only did those manipulation just to kill time. Even though it's wrong and definitely evil of him. Deep down he is a sad man with no purpose in life until he met Shurei.

That's why i feel sorry for him. People may never even remember him once he die. Hopefully Shurei and the others will remember him despite whatever bad deed he has done.

If Ryuuki were to be depressed and bored as hell. I wouldn't be surprise if he turns out like Sakujun someday.

Though it kinda felt weird on how he was supposed to die a few minutes ago, yet he kept talking a lot of things until the last minute in the episode.

It maybe over dramatic, but i really enjoyed the scene and didn't want to end it like this T___T

So he finally dies. RIP Sakujun T__T

I praised Koyasu, Takehito for the amazing performance!! If he can be characters like Dio from JoJo who is ruteless and has no value for life of others while here he's more gentle and relaxing.

He is truly one of a kind seiyuu and perfect for Sakujun!

And i'm surprise this episode had a lot of discussion compared to past where only 2 people were replying.

And i can't believed this is not popular in MAL?!?! Seriously what the hell is wrong with you??

People bitched that Anime in the 2000s isn't good compared to the 90s.

Then we have shows like this who missed out and flew people's radars.

Seriously this Anime is definitely one of the top 10s of the 2000s. Shame on you if you pass watching this show.

Oh well don't really care what others say. This is definitely one of the defining highlights of the show and i'm glad i watched this show from beginning towards the end!

Can't wait to wrap this up. I notice Ryuuki and his other subordinates(RRan, Shuuei and others) didn't get any screen time besides helping Shurei in their journey.

Glad there's season 2 which has the same length as season 1(39 episodes) so more Saiunkoku Mongotari is always welcome!!

Love this series!!!! ;)
Jan 2, 2015 1:33 PM

Jul 2011
... I liked the atmosphere of when he died, but I never liked Sakujun. And Shuurei, that idiot. If you're going to feel bad for him, then just stay by his side while he dies. But really, what the drama. This guy has done hardly a single good thing, I see no reason to sympathize him now that he's dead. I did like the Gan Lu tea part though, where Shuurei could given him the antidote, but didn't. But she's hardly to blame for his stupidity. Though she really needs to stop being so nice and be clear with her feelings. I thought she already determined to pretty much hate this guy, but still gives in to all his requests...

If Sakujun was bored with life, he should've went on a journey and tried to find interesting things. He doesn't even find enjoyment in killing people and doing bad things, so why does he do them? Anyways, glad he's gone. Now I hope Shuurei and Eigetsu can FINALLY govern the Sa Province more peacefully.

Though tbh, this is obviously a shoujo. Shoujo has certain characteristics: drama, romance, etc... We'll probably never get something like Kingdom or epic action in the genre. This show is still much more enjoyable than it promised from the premise though, and despite the hoard of bishounen, Shuurei doesn't have a reverse harem (more like love triangle or love square).
MirorinJan 2, 2015 1:43 PM
Feb 9, 2016 11:23 AM

Dec 2014
What a complete f-ing idiot. Him AND the secret prince. Who the hell willingly drinks poison? Two young men with so much to live for gambling their lives like that was both sad and ridiculously stupid.
Jun 7, 2016 4:36 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I'm guessing objective of this anime is for main girl to be kissed by every guy.
Jul 22, 2016 1:43 PM

Mar 2010
Good riddance, Sakujun. I never liked you.

His death scene was well done, granted, but he's still a piece of shit and not even obvious parallels with Ryuuki (which have been hammered into our heads constantly) can save him. The fact he killed himself was the only good thing he has ever done in his entire life. I'm also a bit mad at Shuurei for feeling something towards him.
Jan 9, 2017 3:57 AM

May 2014
Wow, what a way to die O_O I was shocked.
Feb 17, 2018 10:10 PM

Jun 2011
I am on the same sentiment that how could people like him.. I mean yeah the story is written in a way that it's easily sympathizeable with his loneliness, but nobody forced him to be alone and we don't know his circumstances. All we know is that he's participated in killing many other people. So as usual, we get the "he's never met someone like Shuurei until he met Shuurei, the female protagonist of the series", I'll have to ask, how is that possible? What about Shuurei is so fascinating? What about her is so particularly fascinating that other girls, or even dudes couldn't give you?

The whole Sa clan arc would've been better in my opinion without the whole Sakujun x Shuurei BS. I'll say it upfront that I ship Ryuuki and Shuurei fervently so that's why I hated every scene where Sakujun got intimate with Shuurei, and Shuurei barely resisted. They did skip like 28 days or so during their travel so we didn't get to see much of their interaction, but for what we did get to see, their relationship felt so forced, I didn't feel anything other than "Sakujun is a bishounen and Shuurei is that shallow lady who'd give up everything to be with that pretty bad boi", it destroys her character. edit: obviously exaggerating a lil bit here

pls for god's sake develop my ship ryurei a lil

vaikepois said:
I'm guessing objective of this anime is for main girl to be kissed by every guy.
I hope to God that is not the case. It just sucks to see that in anime, girls can have a kiss forced on her and she'd get off to that. I mean I don't mind it that much when Ryuuki did it to her because I thought she was developing feelings for him, but apparently not. fml

Now as for the actual Sa clan arc, the resolution felt kinda rush, I thought we were about to get a big confrontation between Shuurei and Eigetsu vs Chuushou but he was stabbed and died offscreen, and that's pretty much the end. Kokujun became the leader after some talk no jutsu and bitchslap no jutsu from Shunki, and they live happily ever after.. it felt very anticlimatic to be honest.. maybe there's more we haven't seen yet but I doubt it's anything big that'll change my opinion of the arc.

but foreal pls give me some of dat ryuuki x shuurei goodies soon, i heard there's not much if any at all in season 2 so im kinda disappointed with that
ToG25thBaamFeb 17, 2018 10:17 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 16, 2018 1:47 AM

Oct 2009
The story began with Shuurei buying mountains of Kan Ro Cha and ended when Shuurei not willing to share Kan Ro Cha. RIP Sakujun dying for Kan Ro Cha.

Kan Ro Cha, you are the cause of everything.
Apr 7, 2020 2:00 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Best episode yet in the series, almost shed tears.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 3, 2020 2:52 AM

May 2020
Rohn said:
I can't believe Shuurei liked him. I haven't watched season 2, so he probably escaped and lived.

HOWEVER. He's a murderer. For fun. She knows it.

She still likes him? Cries about him? Seriously, I was hoping Seiren would bitch slap Shuurei for being so dumb.

It's so annoying... because her way of thinking is completely stupid.she wants some dude she knew for less than a month? Not Seiren? Not the Emperor? Yeah... bullshit story to create drama. If there is one hint in the second season that he is back, I'm dropping it.

Indeed, I hate how she feels for that evil douchebag when she has such a precious gem like Ryuuki waiting for her for more than a year. A precious gem-like Seiran who has upheld justice for a long time and being with her for almost her entire life. She has feelings for that douchebag she has known only for a month or two is just pathetic, pathetic character.
Falling for an evil character is just pathetic and not a worthy character for a protagonist.
Tsuyo_MikaMar 18, 2022 2:01 PM
May 7, 2021 6:34 PM

Apr 2007
I think this was an amazing episode. I never expected to care at all about Sakujun, but his ending was really well written. His thoughts and the words to Shurei, not to mention she definitely figured out that he needed the tea she never made in the end as he implied, it was beautiful. I got teary eyed.

I understand the people who hate this development. However, I'm just reminded of a few episodes ago when Shurei was speaking with Seiran and he asked if she had feelings for Sakujun. She is still a young girl who doesn't understand these kinds of feelings and said "I'm not sure". Despite that she kept her hair down for a few days after Sakujun said he preferred her that way.

Because of all that I was confused by how Shurei acted around him ever since she arrived at the Sa family estate. It was like she was running from any possible feelings she had for him and then this mess happened where Sakujun died. Although it was caused in part by Shurei not making him the tea he wanted, it was still mainly due to his personal gamble.

Overall I think this was just a fleeting crush that Shurei had that wasn't going to go anywhere even if he lived. Yes, Sakujun was evil, but she may have fallen for some other aspects of him while they spent time together. There was definitely something there at least, which she may not still fully understand.

This was my favorite part in this Sa family drama which has been too drawn out imo. At least I am close to the end of this season.
Jun 17, 2021 11:35 AM
Aug 2020
Iilia said:

I disagree!! I like/love their music! But yesss its so greatt!

As a person who watched this for the 2nd time. I say that he really is annoying!! The first time I watched this i felt really sad for him, for the way he died...... but right now. He really is ruining this series for me.
I dont like it when some people who gets close to MC dies.... because either you like it or not, even though she doesnt like him that much, and given the personality of the MC (being kind and all) , SHE WILL REMEMBER HIM EVERY WAY!! Since she kinda remind him of Ryuuki, I think some moments with Ryuuki will remind him from now on...... like, even though he’s talking to Ryuuki, he will suddenly have flashbacks with Sakujun since they are kinda similar in how to act or talk towards shureii!! And thats what I dont like. 😞 I WANT ONLY RYUUKI!! every anime who has this kind of relationship like them or some anime who has special someone who died (like in rurouni kenshin and bokura ga ita) THEY ALWAYS.. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE PERSON WHO DIED. 😞😞😞 since they dont have a proper closure, they will now forget that person and they are always thinking of them even though they already have new special someone... I always feel sorry for the new one because they are never gonna be the 1ST. 😞

Monochrome said:
I think this was an amazing episode. I never expected to care at all about Sakujun, but his ending was really well written. His thoughts and the words to Shurei, not to mention she definitely figured out that he needed the tea she never made in the end as he implied, it was beautiful. I got teary eyed.

I understand the people who hate this development. However, I'm just reminded of a few episodes ago when Shurei was speaking with Seiran and he asked if she had feelings for Sakujun. She is still a young girl who doesn't understand these kinds of feelings and said "I'm not sure". Despite that she kept her hair down for a few days after Sakujun said he preferred her that way.

Because of all that I was confused by how Shurei acted around him ever since she arrived at the Sa family estate. It was like she was running from any possible feelings she had for him and then this mess happened where Sakujun died. Although it was caused in part by Shurei not making him the tea he wanted, it was still mainly due to his personal gamble.

Overall I think this was just a fleeting crush that Shurei had that wasn't going to go anywhere even if he lived. Yes, Sakujun was evil, but she may have fallen for some other aspects of him while they spent time together. There was definitely something there at least, which she may not still fully understand.

This was my favorite part in this Sa family drama which has been too drawn out imo. At least I am close to the end of this season.

Huhu i just done understand why she has crush with this guy who is evil and all instead of Ryuuki who is kind and charming and adorable waaaahh

VampireOjouChan said:
ahh what a horrible way to get rid of a character just cuz they ll get in d way of d love between d main characters... ahhh >> I wont accept this..... :(

Youre wrong! I think his just a spice to level up the relationship of Shureii and Ryuuki hehe

Rohn said:
I can't believe Shuurei liked him. I haven't watched season 2, so he probably escaped and lived.

She still likes him? Cries about him? Seriously, I was hoping Seiren would bitch slap Shuurei for being so dumb.

It's so annoying... because her way of thinking is completely stupid.she wants some dude she knew for less than a month? Not Seiren? Not the Emperor? Yeah... bullshit story to create drama. If there is one hint in the second season that he is back, I'm dropping it.
i feel the same way as you do

Tsuyo_Mika said:
Rohn said:

Indeed, I hate how she feels for that evil douchebag when she has such a precious gem like Ryuuki waiting for him for more than a year. A precious gem-like Seiran who has upheld justice for a long time and being with her for almost her entire life. She has feelings for that douchebag she has known only for a month or two is just pathetic, pathetic character.
Falling for an evil character is just pathetic and not a worthy character for a protagonist.
SomaHeir said:

I think Sakujun just wanted to be with Shurei. He never cared for the wedding ceremony, but instead just wanted to spend more time with Shurei. People say he's irritating and all, but you have to remember Ryuuki was also like this during the first few episodes.

Ryuuki even demanded Shurei to call him by his first name since everyone except him wasn't called by. I think Ryuuki was lucky that he was able to get some affection from Shurei. Something Sakujun wasn't able to receive at all.

OH WELL ITS NOT ANNOYING BECAUSE RYUUKI ACTS CUTE AND NOT EVIL! Hehe

If Ryuuki were to be depressed and bored as hell. I wouldn't be surprise if he turns out like Sakujun someday.

HE DID GET DEPRESSED WHEN ALL OF HIS SIBLINGS DIED AND SEIRAN LEFT HIM! He’s bored also. But what he did was to study.

And i'm surprise this episode had a lot of discussion compared to past where only 2 people were replying.

And i can't believed this is not popular in MAL?!?! Seriously what the hell is wrong with you??

People bitched that Anime in the 2000s isn't good compared to the 90s.

Then we have shows like this who missed out and flew people's radars.

Seriously this Anime is definitely one of the top 10s of the 2000s. Shame on you if you pass watching this show.

Glad there's season 2 which has the same length as season 1(39 episodes) so more Saiunkoku Mongotari is always welcome!!

Love this series!!!! ;)
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS HEHE

i agree with you!! How did that happen right??????? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN TO A GIRL WHO ALMOST HAVE EVERY CHOICES WITH MEN BUT STILL GO FOR THAT GUY??? How did that happen to Shurei that has a strong justice to fall for that guy??? Tell me 😞😞😞😞 WHYYYY WHYYY WHATS THE THING THAT HE SAW IN THAT GUY THAT RYUUKI DOESNT HAVE??? 😭

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJun 18, 2021 1:40 PM
Jul 30, 2021 6:26 PM
Jun 2021
Why did I cry? I have never cried watching anime.
Mar 18, 2022 2:07 PM

May 2020
Engiem said:
Tsuyo_Mika said:

Indeed, I hate how she feels for that evil douchebag when she has such a precious gem like Ryuuki waiting for him for more than a year. A precious gem-like Seiran who has upheld justice for a long time and being with her for almost her entire life. She has feelings for that douchebag she has known only for a month or two is just pathetic, pathetic character.

i agree with you!! How did that happen right??????? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN TO A GIRL WHO ALMOST HAVE EVERY CHOICES WITH MEN BUT STILL GO FOR THAT GUY??? How did that happen to Shurei that has a strong justice to fall for that guy??? Tell me 😞😞😞😞 WHYYYY WHYYY WHATS THE THING THAT HE SAW IN THAT GUY THAT RYUUKI DOESNT HAVE??? 😭

Exactly! I'm still hesitating to watch the 2nd season because of this. I support Ryuuki completely. I support Seiran too. But no way, no way am I gonna accept Shuurei stuck up over Sakujun 😠😠😠
Jan 12, 2023 6:13 PM

Sep 2020
Pretty tragic end for such a despicable person. I never would have expected him to essentially take his own life.

Tsuyo_Mika said:
Engiem said:

Exactly! I'm still hesitating to watch the 2nd season because of this. I support Ryuuki completely. I support Seiran too. But no way, no way am I gonna accept Shuurei stuck up over Sakujun 😠😠😠

I believe she a mild form of Stockholm Syndrome. Sakujun was the only suitor who didn't treat her with kids' gloves or as a delicate princess, and although he wasn't exactly abusive, he wasn't a just a simp like Ryuuki. And that's what confused her - she saw Ryuuki's affections in him, but Sakujun's forceful nature was the complete opposite, so that both scared and enticed her.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
Jan 2020
I'm so sad, i cried so much! I really can't believe he died like that. I knew he was growing on me but I didn't know how much I liked him until he died! that was so crazy..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by tsukiyon »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 37 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 29, 2009

9 by Preachee »»
Feb 6, 2023 4:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.