MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tears to Tiara Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tears to Tiara »» Tears to Tiara Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Tears to Tiara Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

21 47.73%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 29.55%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 15.91%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 6.82%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 44

06-17-09, 3:20 AM

Looks like the little girl need not go back to the castle to inform everyone xD hahas~

06-17-09, 3:20 AM

Arthur does seem less useless compared to last time , its funny how Morgan said she will trust Octavia but pointed a bow at her lols

Awesome Sig by Lailide

06-17-09, 4:03 AM

Ulquiorra_4th said:
daniking79 said:
I personally love all the love thats being shared by all the latest animes. It just goes to show there is not enough love in the world. So they have to make it up in an anime so we call all feel the warm fuzzy feeling inside that it brings *^.^* And I liked Lidia. I can relate to her.

wow

=))
it's a spree to show how "to love" is so much easier than "to hate". just trust everyone! ^_^

______

the previous episode and this episode.. i feel that it's becoming too convenient..
"My way of thinking is slowly changing" [or the sorts] what Octavia said.. it seemed more like, "I suddenly like the Gaels so I'm switching over."

Bah.. I don't know..
I guess I just wish for some kind of blood-curdling horrendous discovery that would bring a character's complexity out. Lidia was a little interesting with her emotional side, and the cause we found out that she and Octavia were childhood buddies. But she pretty much wanted to die, so, end of that.

Ah, jeez.. I think I'm just ranting in roundabout ways that the character development is too sucky. heh..

06-17-09, 3:15 PM

It would have been a good episode if it wasn't for the last mushy and pathetic scene. Well, I guess Morgan x Octavia > Lidia x Octavia after all.

noteDhero said:
But on the plus, I actually felt like Arthur wasn't useless and exercised caution for once.

Actually, Arthur is becoming one of the best characters of the show, clearly. Not that he's incredibly great, but more that the other characters are either badly developped or uninteresting.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

06-17-09, 4:44 PM

Another great episode. This anime is turning out to be one of the better ones this season in my opinion. Loved the fight between the girls.

I won't get to hear Lidia's sexy voice anymore! ;_;

06-18-09, 4:25 AM

Surprisingly enough I liked this episode a lot and now we finally move to the Gaius and Taliesin arc.
Here is where the story finally pick up, hope they do not mess it up.

06-18-09, 8:50 AM

Great.. I think the end's gonna end up as fake incest now...

06-18-09, 11:25 PM

So...
No one know how Lidia die in the PS3 game ? O/
Because someone speak about this but after...
Nothing.

06-19-09, 11:03 AM

Good fight and quite nice episode.

06-19-09, 2:39 PM

Bland episode... with very slight progression in actions. The little bit of back story was nice to see, but this episode was really inconsistent with the rest of the series... for example the red army (forgot name) was push overs compared to their indestructible defense last time they fought. That had to take some kind of hellish training to get so much better... <.<
Dead Account
Please Delete

06-19-09, 3:05 PM

Nooooooo! Lidia was the best character.. gave the "bad" side some more personality. :/

I guess this is better than seeing her being converted and becoming another one of Arawn's wives.

06-20-09, 10:38 PM

Siva said:
But that doesn't mean "everyone is loving each other in Animes nowadays" right?

Most newer animes have that general feeling. Theres been more love then just plain killing, bloodshed, and hatred. Even Phantom has romance between several characters when the show is basically about assassins killing people.

As for this episode, it was pretty good. More character development for Octavia and Morgan. Arthur seems to have a better grasp of how to deal with things now. He no longer jumps to conclusions or acts irrational anymore.

Less Arawn = a better episode.

06-22-09, 2:07 AM

That scene with Arthur and Ogam repeating Morgan's line was absolutely hilarious. Made me lol irl.

06-22-09, 8:04 AM

DeathfireD said:

Less Arawn = a better episode.

At least I'm not the only one thinking that. He is nice and all and his personality is good and he is smart but I donno I'm more of an Arthur fan. And it gets a little tiresome to see every single women/girl arawn meets become his wife "by accident", if I want something like that I'll watch some slice-of-life harem show. I'm happy they didn't put Octavia in that group.

To bad for Lidia, gave the bad side indeed some more character, now we only have what's his name.

But heck this show is already awesome just because of the hot babes and the somewhat nice Yuri moments XD
Modified by reaper_unique, 06-22-09, 8:11 AM

06-22-09, 10:30 AM

I guess that means no more psychotic laughs by Lidia. =(

Octavia once again proved to be the better swordsman.

What ever happen to the strong red army? Even Arthur can't simply take them all at once. This episode didn't even show the outcome of the battle.

(I guess I'm assuming that they have won the battle because their leader was defeated.)

06-23-09, 8:55 PM

Another decent episode. It was nice seeing everyone back up Octavia. Arthur's improvement is awesome, too. He's always been one of my favorites, so seeing him develop is really nice. :)

06-24-09, 12:02 PM

Didn't like this episode, it was kinda wasn't executed well.

07-07-09, 4:00 PM

I believe it could have been more exciting, when Arthur arrived, the weather was very good but the coup cliche between Octavia and Lidia ruined it. Anyway, I liked, but could have been better.

08-06-09, 8:35 AM

Ogam FTW!!!!

Nooooo Lidia x Octavia

~Fairy tale was gone
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

08-10-09, 8:02 AM

What an underrated show.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices