Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2009 9:39 AM

Jul 2008
gatta love the expressions used in this episode, it was perfect =D
looking forward to next episode
Jun 15, 2009 9:48 AM

Jul 2007
Frenz said:
Didnt particurly like this episode as much of the last few, still cant wait till the manga original material ^^

Then you are blind, sir, for Rush Valley was 99% manga original material.
Jun 15, 2009 10:11 AM

Dec 2008
I don't have much to say except that it was a very enjoyable episode ^^ It's a nice break from all the seriousness of before.I don't remember why but I never really liked Winry a whole lot before, but this episode definitely made me think very highly of her.
Jun 15, 2009 10:13 AM

Aug 2007
Just how could Winry get Ed's watch open if it was sealed with alchemy? Anyhow, great to see how they make use of Winry's past, her parents being doctors and she's helping with the baby. Agree with Aeterna, nice break. Also looking forward to Izumi, as I never got to see her as I didn't completely watch the first season.
DragonsWhipJun 15, 2009 10:17 AM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jun 15, 2009 10:16 AM

Feb 2009
This episode was good, I liked it. The humour is very much well fitted into their usuall situations, such as imagining himself taller and the odd bits of "flea, flea,flea" lol. It is progressing really well, and I for one only watched the first nine episodes of the series and I hated the way it was done thus droppinng it. I like how although they are remaking it is still good and well implemented from the manga. P.S is the manga nearly completed, I am guessing the pace they are going at they know that it is near completion, it would be good as we would get no fillers.
Jun 15, 2009 10:34 AM

May 2008
Monochrome said:
That was actually a really enjoyable episode. Winry was so cute in the beginning and Paninya was voice by Okamura Akemi. I just love her voice~

And seeing this made me very happy :3

mmm yes. I can't wait to him to show up

Jun 15, 2009 10:51 AM

Apr 2009
Raitora said:
I'm liking how they're building up Ed and Winry's relationship this time round. Can't wait for when Hawkeye

I love that part. :)

Naruleach said:
also, i feel like in fma1 Paninya was portrayed way better in the flashback. It seemed more dramatic and dark. i feel like fma: brotherhood is overall way less dark and more "cheerful" (can't think of another word) than fma1

That's because FMA1 was a lot more melodramatic/angsty than the manga is. This series is much more faithful to the tone of the manga.

One thing I did notice upon re-reading these chapters of the manga is that they cut out the reference to Pinako(which I had forgotten about). Not exactly important, but it was funny/cute and it would have been nice to see that part animated.
Jun 15, 2009 11:13 AM
Dec 2008
All I can say is that I'm glad they've managed to put all that in one ep,made it a lil different than the manga tho,but its alright since this part wasn't so interesting.
Jun 15, 2009 11:29 AM

Aug 2008
Huge improvement on the first series. Everything that I didn't like was taken out, they decidedly went light (and it fits) and focused on Winry (who I'm gradually getting less bothered by). The first half was really great visually, backgrounds were lush and they even did some different things with having extras in the foreground to show off the city. Then the middle was a little bad going from SD reaction to SD reaction, and the end was again well done, but back to the usual sparseness in what's going on on the screen.

I liked it.
Jun 15, 2009 11:53 AM

Jul 2007
DragonsWhip said:
Just how could Winry get Ed's watch open if it was sealed with alchemy?

Alchemy is not a magic, but a short cut. Even IF it was "sealed with alchemy" (which i personally did not even catch), there's nothing preventing from someone opening it with the right kind of skills.

Sami092 said:
P.S is the manga nearly completed, I am guessing the pace they are going at they know that it is near completion, it would be good as we would get no fillers.

Arakawa has noted that she "would n ot want manga to pass chapter 100". We are currently at chapter 96 and anime is at chapter ~19 , and it seems that manga will either end with chapter 100 or ~105.
Jun 15, 2009 11:57 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
WINry.

Was a good episode, great humor again.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 15, 2009 12:09 PM

Feb 2008
so Winry found a new home.
Hope to see her again from time to time.
Jun 15, 2009 12:33 PM
Jun 2008
Great episode!
So, I forgot what was that date... Is is the day they burned their home? Or something related to their mother?
Jun 15, 2009 12:44 PM

Jul 2008
was nice and all, but nothing too special happened imo. looking more for the next one when they are going back to their master.

Jun 15, 2009 1:02 PM

Feb 2008
Cebola92 said:
Great episode!
So, I forgot what was that date... Is is the day they burned their home? Or something related to their mother?
Please don't ask for spoilers...

magelet said:
FMA1 was a lot more melodramatic/angsty than the manga is. This series is much more faithful to the tone of the manga.
Thank Haruhi, the FMA1 was too brooding and boring for my taste. I know a lot of people liked that and still like that better but I'm extremely happy with 2009 so far. The story already has enough emotional baggage, there's no need to remind us every single second.

tl;dr: FMA2009 is good and don't spoiler.
Jun 15, 2009 1:23 PM

Jul 2007
Cebola92 said:
Great episode!

Considering it was followed by the flashback of their house being burned, I guess thats the day when they did it.

kuroshiroi said:
Thank Haruhi, the FMA1 was too brooding and boring for my taste. I know a lot of people liked that and still like that better but I'm extremely happy with 2009 so far. The story already has enough emotional baggage, there's no need to remind us every single second.

agreed. Not to mention the hilarious "world revolves around elrics and EVERYTHING is their fault" thing FMA1 had going on .
Jun 15, 2009 2:26 PM

Apr 2009
dbaranyi said:
WinterNightsFall said:
dbaranyi said:
I wonder why they are even bothering to re-do the parts that were already done in the first version - this isn't adding anything at all, except for rushed and unfunny attempts at humor.

They would have been better off starting with the manga-only plotline.

And we get yet another re-hash episode next week.

Because surprise! Not everybody has seen the first season. Blows your mind doesn't it. :P

Given that the first version has been broadcast all around the world, it's hard to believe that anyone missed it, but I guess that anything is possible.

Believe it. -points to self-

Anyway, a nice episode :) Winry fangirling, everybody freaking out when the baby was about to be born, tall!Ed and cute Winry/Ed moments took my mind off Hughes. -sob-
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 15, 2009 3:33 PM
Mar 2009
De-JaY said:
so Winry found a new home.
Hope to see her again from time to time.

As I haven't read the manga I'm just speculating here, not spoilering, and as I can't remember much from the first series, I'd say they'll probably see her on the way back to Central.

Cenedess said:
Anyway, a nice episode :) Winry fangirling, everybody freaking out when the baby was about to be born, tall!Ed and cute Winry/Ed moments took my mind off Hughes. -sob-

I know... I can't believe we won't get to see him doting over his wife and child anymore. And it seemed so much more heart-wrenching this time around, don't know why though.

Jun 15, 2009 3:53 PM

May 2007
A bit too overdramatic with the birth of the baby (despite the message the event is sending to Ed).
Jun 15, 2009 3:58 PM

May 2009
Funny at times, too funny at times and trying to be funny at other times...this is becoming too much like every other anime on the planet. :(

And even then it couldn't be as funny as the one in FMA1 shown about the Hughes family.

Ah well, it was an unimportant episode too, they could have totally dropped it. Next episode will be boring again. *Sigh*
Jun 15, 2009 4:12 PM

Jul 2007
Sapta said:
it was an unimportant episode too, they could have totally dropped it. Next episode will be boring again. *Sigh*

No it was not " unimportant". And no they could not "have totally dropped it".

And I just don't see how anything with Izumi can be "boring".
Jun 15, 2009 4:42 PM

Dec 2007
I figured this series would slowly take a turn for the better, but surprisingly it is doing the opposite. There are some bits and pieces that are extremely entertaining, but that is not at all consistent.

FMA had a Kung Pow moment this episode! But you don't have to be familiar with Kung Pow to understand this joke or understand how ridiculous this scene was:

(mind you, these two characters are practically strangers with one another) (and I am shortening the dialogue to get the point across)

Paninya: I'm really thankful to Mr. Dominique, I will repay my debt to him by pickpocketing.

Winry: I implore you to reconsider...

Paninya: Hmm...Okay, I'll stop pickpocketing. I'll repay him honestly. Boy am I glad you were here to turn my life around in a matter of seconds!
DunkyJun 15, 2009 4:50 PM
Jun 15, 2009 5:02 PM

Jul 2007
Deadpool135 said:
I figured this series would slowly take a turn for the better, but surprisingly it is doing the opposite. There are some bits and pieces that are extremely entertaining, but that is not at all consistent. !

FMA2 were being great series from Ep1 onwards. With exception of EP2, everything else was done in brilliant and correct way.

Deadpool135 said:

Paninya: I'm really thankful to Mr. Dominique, I will repay my debt to him by pickpocketing.

Winry: I implore you to reconsider...

Paninya: Hmm...Okay, I'll stop pickpocketing. I'll repay him honestly. Boy am I glad you were here to turn my life around in a matter of seconds!

Oh but that was only logical.

Paninya was too naive to understand just what "repaying him" means for real, thinking about it being material things.

it only took one person actually having guts to shout it out to her, for her to see the truth.
Jun 15, 2009 5:13 PM

May 2009
I enjoyed it. Some parts were really funny, like Ed imagining his height.
Jun 15, 2009 6:06 PM

Jun 2008
Great episode. Still following the manga faithfully with only minor exceptions. I dont understand why people thinks every episode gets rushed though. They are flowing on with pretty decent speed if you ask me.
Jun 15, 2009 6:57 PM

Dec 2008
Neonar said:
Great episode. Still following the manga faithfully with only minor exceptions. I dont understand why people thinks every episode gets rushed though. They are flowing on with pretty decent speed if you ask me.
I think people are just too hung up on FMA (2003) ><;;.. Clearly if people compared the previous anime to this one it is understandable to perceive FMA:B as more "rushed". But I think if some people (because I'm sure there are people out there who is already doing this) start considering FMA:B as an anime itself it wouldn't seem that "rushed".

I'm definitely with you on this though, I'm loving the pace :3~
Jun 15, 2009 7:14 PM

Feb 2009
@robbydesu
I agree with you.. I'm tired to come here to read FMA:B comments and find flames about the new series. They don't see this series like an anime, but a remake. =/

Seriously, if someone don't like, should drop it, but don't screw up with the topic...
Jun 15, 2009 8:29 PM

Dec 2008
Volkie said:
@robbydesu
I agree with you.. I'm tired to come here to read FMA:B comments and find flames about the new series. They don't see this series like an anime, but a remake. =/

Seriously, if someone don't like, should drop it, but don't screw up with the topic...
Well it is a remake. It just feels like people aren't looking at FMA:B as an anime in itself regardless of whether or not it's a remake.

Maybe people are quick to think that "remake" means it's supposed to be better than the previous anime. So with that sort of mindset, people are more inclined to view this series analytically and with such scrutiny that it becomes trivial at times. Some viewers don't just sit back and watch the series and enjoy what is being given to them - they are so caught up in the whole remake idea that they look at every single detail. Then sometimes it just progresses into this whole black and white thinking of it's either like or dislike - but of course it must have a reason behind it.

I don't mind if people don't like this series, I just don't think it gives must justice to the anime to base that opinion on the comparison between FMA (2003) and FMA:B :(..

I guess it's a given that people compare the two series, I do that too. But I don't solely base my opinions on just that. I just hope more people learn to give some leaway to the anime because it's not like FMA:B was made to be better than the previous one, it's just a remake that's based on the manga, simple as that.
Jun 16, 2009 12:55 AM

Feb 2009
greenmush said:
lol when Ed imagine himself taller i was like LOL

That was Awesomely HILARIOUS!!!!
had to pause so i wouldn't miss anything while i was LMAO!

Monochrome said:
That was actually a really enjoyable episode. Winry was so cute in the beginning and Paninya was voice by Okamura Akemi. I just love her voice~

And seeing this made me very happy :3

Glad i wasn't the only that spotted that.

Jun 16, 2009 1:13 AM

Oct 2007
Sapta said:
it was an unimportant episode too, they could have totally dropped it. Next episode will be boring again. *Sigh*

You're stupid. Then, Winry wouldn't have a reason to be a better mechanic.
Jun 16, 2009 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't find this ep boring at all. Enjoyed it all the way through. And for some reason I had goosebumps seeing Izumi at the preview...

And super tall Edward was epic XD
Jun 16, 2009 8:39 AM

May 2009
State_Of_Despair said:
Sapta said:

You're stupid. Then, Winry wouldn't have a reason to be a better mechanic.

You're extremely sharp to find that out so quickly. But if the manga hadn't this episode, I wonder if anyone would have felt the need for it. Or let's say if it was dropped in this series, would anyone new to FMA find something amiss? I guess not. But let's not argue on that. If I had liked the episode, I wouldn't have called it unimportant. The episode was too funny for me, that's all. Sure I laughed when Ed was imagining himself taller, or was commenting about Dominic's change of personality etc.

@Fai,
Jun 16, 2009 10:03 AM

Jul 2007
Sapta said:
You're extremely sharp to find that out so quickly. But if the manga hadn't this episode, I wonder if anyone would have felt the need for it. Or let's say if it was dropped in this series, would anyone new to FMA find something amiss? I guess not. But let's not argue on that. If I had liked the episode, I wouldn't have called it unimportant. The episode was too funny for me, that's all. Sure I laughed when Ed was imagining himself taller, or was commenting about Dominic's change of personality etc.

There's another reason on why this episode is important. Certain events would not be possible without what happened in this episode.
Jun 16, 2009 10:57 AM

May 2009
Fai said:

There's another reason on why this episode is important. Certain events would not be possible without what happened in this episode.

Hmm, maybe you're talking about the alchemy watch. Not sure but I feel that can be important later on.

The pictures of 3 wanted persons were shown in the station. Weren't they in the coal mine chapter in FMA1?
Jun 16, 2009 11:03 AM

Jul 2007
Sapta said:

Hmm, maybe you're talking about the alchemy watch. Not sure but I feel that can be important later on.

Nope, not that. I guess you will have to wait and find out.

Sapta said:

The pictures of 3 wanted persons were shown in the station. Weren't they in the coal mine chapter in FMA1?

First is Scar.
Second is <spoiler>
Third is the character from Coal Mine Town
Jun 16, 2009 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
You people that doubt the series right now should just wait and see. Some of the things that happen in the manga later on will most definately blow your mind^^ It sure did for me when I read it atleast lol. And I cant wait to see how it looks like in the anime.

*sinister laugh*
Jun 16, 2009 12:39 PM

May 2007
Really liked this episode, makes me love Winry's character even more :)
Next week's is my favorite, with flashbacks of Ed & Al as little kids~ :D

Jun 16, 2009 1:26 PM
Dec 2007
Everything felt extremely forced, but some parts of the episode were good (like the birth, the conversation between Ed and Winry). Anyway, most of the filler episodes are uninteresting in FMA, and this one was no exception. A solid scripting and dramatic events fit the show much more than these kinds of episodes, that's for sure.

By the way, I don't know whether Winry will have more screen time (I never read the manga), but she must be the most interesting character of the series and was heavily under-exploited in the first series... I mean, every time Winry enters the screen, she actually does something and serves as a good counterpoint to Ed. She has a much more interesting character than most other protagonists of the show, and is not developped as much as she could be. Well, it's just my opinion though.
JacutJun 16, 2009 1:33 PM

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 16, 2009 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
Jacut said:
Everything felt extremely forced, but some parts of the episode were good (like the birth, the conversation between Ed and Winry, well... every time Winry enters the screen). Anyway, most of the filler episodes are uninteresting in FMA, and this one was no exception. A solid scripting and dramatic events fit the show much more than these kinds of episodes, that's for sure.
Please don't hold back in elaborating on your opinion! I want to know more~ why do you think "everything felt extremely forced"? :3
Jun 16, 2009 4:29 PM

Jun 2007
Neonar said:
You people that doubt the series right now should just wait and see. Some of the things that happen in the manga later on will most definately blow your mind^^ It sure did for me when I read it atleast lol. And I cant wait to see how it looks like in the anime.

*sinister laugh*

It's not that we doubt the series as a whole. It's more like we're surprised/mad that the first quarter of it is utter garbage. So far theres been 3 episodes that have rocked but still felt semi rushed and lacked details that would have made the story better. All the other episodes just didn't flow as smooth as the first series nor do they add anything new to the content....In fact they reduce the content by leaps and bounds just to please the manga fans. Small "filler" things like having statues move or spending a little extra time building up a character isn't to much to ask for. So far the things that where supposed to be dramatic (like major hughes' dead) have been lacking the special spark that was in the first series. That special spark being the character buildup and filler that made us all fall in love with his character.

So far the same few people have been trying to push how amazing this series is because it follows the manga yet the majority either hate it or still have no opinion on the matter. I think it's safe to say this series is a mixed bag (some episodes rock while others are water down). I hope the "later" content in the manga is better then this. If not then I will continue to think this series is mediocre.
Jun 16, 2009 4:34 PM

Dec 2007
I really enjoyed this episode, after a hard days work, and sitting back to watch some FMA:B nothing better then that lol.

Jun 16, 2009 4:52 PM

Mar 2009
A little bit of a boring episode, but still very funny none the less.
Jun 16, 2009 7:01 PM

Apr 2009
DeathfireD said:
So far the same few people have been trying to push how amazing this series is because it follows the manga yet the majority either hate it or still have no opinion on the matter. I think it's safe to say this series is a mixed bag (some episodes rock while others are water down). I hope the "later" content in the manga is better then this. If not then I will continue to think this series is mediocre.

Really? Because the polls on each thread argue that the majority <i>like</i> the new series, and you nay-sayers are much fewer, even if you are more vocal than most.
As far as your comment about the series being "garbage", well one man's trash is another man's treasure. If you feel FMA:B fails to live up to your standards, then by all means feel free to pull out your 1st series DVDs and watch those instead.
Jun 16, 2009 7:59 PM

Dec 2008
DeathfireD said:

Hmm all I can say is....it's time to quote myseldf XD!!:

robbydesu said:
Neonar said:
I think people are just too hung up on FMA (2003) ><;;.. Clearly if people compared the previous anime to this one it is understandable to perceive FMA:B as more "rushed". But I think if some people (because I'm sure there are people out there who is already doing this) start considering FMA:B as an anime itself it wouldn't seem that "rushed".

robbydesu said:
Maybe people are quick to think that "remake" means it's supposed to be better than the previous anime. So with that sort of mindset, people are more inclined to view this series analytically and with such scrutiny that it becomes trivial at times. Some viewers don't just sit back and watch the series and enjoy what is being given to them - they are so caught up in the whole remake idea that they look at every single detail. Then sometimes it just progresses into this whole black and white thinking of it's either like or dislike - but of course it must have a reason behind it.

I don't mind if people don't like this series, I just don't think it gives must justice to the anime to base that opinion on the comparison between FMA (2003) and FMA:B :(..

I guess it's a given that people compare the two series, I do that too. But I don't solely base my opinions on just that. I just hope more people learn to give some leaway to the anime because it's not like FMA:B was made to be better than the previous one, it's just a remake that's based on the manga, simple as that.

That's just all my opinion though :P..

I apologize if this is totally irrelevant to what you were trying to say though XD I'm lacking sleep at the moment hahaha
Jun 17, 2009 4:40 AM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:
It's not that we doubt the series as a whole. It's more like we're surprised/mad that the first quarter of it is utter garbage.

No its not. Even the worst episode 2 beats everything in FMA1.

Everything beats FMA1:

Pacing? Better than FMA1
Storytelling? Better than FMA1
Music? WAY BETTER than FMA1
Animation? Off the charts ;]

DeathfireD said:

So far theres been 3 episodes that have rocked but still felt semi rushed and lacked details that would have made the story better.

Thats not "rushing".

Thats removing unneeded stupid fillers, like gay parrots or fake elrics.

DeathfireD said:

All the other episodes just didn't flow as smooth as the first series nor do they add anything new to the content...

The only episode which did not "flow" so far was Ep2.

DeathfireD said:

Small "filler" things like having statues move or spending a little extra time building up a character isn't to much to ask for.

1. Character development is as good as it is. Better than the emo-BAWW of FMA1, at least.
2. The Statue chase in FMA1 Lior was one of the MOST random and stupid things ever done.

DeathfireD said:

So far the things that where supposed to be dramatic (like major hughes' dead) have been lacking the special spark that was in the first series.

1. Take off the rose-coloured glasses through which you see FMA1.
2. If by "lacking a spark" you mean "less emo". Then yes the true FMA is not for you. FMA2(and manga) portrays life in more realistic fashion, instead of "world revolves around Elrics and screws with them".

DeathfireD said:

That special spark being the character buildup and filler that made us all fall in love with his character.

As far as I know the fillers only destroyed personalities of characters in FMA1. Al was made into a total wimp, Ed into an emo guy who baws for ~20 episodes, Mustang into one-eyed emo wimp and other characters were just pushed aside as decorations(Winry got no character development in FMA1. Armstrong? Nothing, anyone else? Nothing.)

Oh so sorry for the fact that I like characters as they are supposed to be and not as some director saw them through his emo-glasses.

DeathfireD said:

So far the same few people have been trying to push how amazing this series is because it follows the manga yet the majority either hate it or still have no opinion on the matter.

And obviously you are teh majority and your opinion is teh right </sarcasm>

DeathfireD said:

I think it's safe to say this series is a mixed bag (some episodes rock while others are water down). I hope the "later" content in the manga is better then this. If not then I will continue to think this series is mediocre.

Then you can drop the series if you "mediocre" them every episode, because yes, manga material does not loose the funny spark, does not introduce shotacon characters, rape or incest and etc. You can go back to yer precious 80% filler FMA1 and be happy.

robbydesu said:

robbydesu said:
O think people are just too hung up on FMA (2003) ><;;.. Clearly if people compared the previous anime to this one it is understandable to perceive FMA:B as more "rushed". But I think if some people (because I'm sure there are people out there who is already doing this) start considering FMA:B as an anime itself it wouldn't seem that "rushed".

robbydesu said:

Agreed. Some people need to take off their rose-coloured glasses made for talking about FMA1..

Its ok to be nostalgic, but FMA1 was nothing that special, especially since it lacked the charm that manga has.
Jun 17, 2009 11:13 AM
Jan 2008
Well i know Fai is gonna get on my ass with a wall of text after i say this but

So far this series has not done the manga or FMA1 justice the whole key part of FMA that made it stand out above the other clumps of genneric shonen full of long speeches and lazer beams was the character development and building of relationships which this series has not even attempted to do

The episodes being rushed dosent let new viewers(ive read the manga and seen the first anime) dosent allow us to meet the characters or get to know them its all a bunch of lame jokes and shit

I know rushing can be seen as a way to speed up the process but still this is starting to fail im now worried if the series can even do the future fights any justice
Jun 17, 2009 11:36 AM

Jul 2007
Jmaster363 said:

So far this series has not done the manga or FMA1 justice the whole key part of FMA that made it stand out above the other clumps of genneric shonen full of long speeches and lazer beams was the character development and building of relationships which this series has not even attempted to do

All the char development so far is 1:1 with manga.

Jmaster363 said:

The episodes being rushed dosent let new viewers(ive read the manga and seen the first anime) dosent allow us to meet the characters or get to know them its all a bunch of lame jokes and shit

If you have read the manga you would know that the only episode to be truly rushed was Episode 2. Everything else followed manga REAL close, minus unneeded minor stuff or some jokes.
Jun 17, 2009 11:58 AM
Oct 2008
DeathfireD said:

Who is the majority? Out of all of the comments on each of these episodes there are fewer people saying they hate it amongst those who like it or are mixed about it. Also, the polls say differently and so does the rating for this series.
Jun 17, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
It was okay.
Jun 18, 2009 12:29 AM
Jul 2008
This episode was entertaining. I actually like this episodes remake over the original. It was nice seeing Winry getting another teacher to teach her about automail besides her granny.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.