Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2007 6:18 PM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm. Not as much happening in this episode. Eigetsu is slowly disappearing each time he gets alcohol. Ouch, okay I don't want Yougetsu to come out anymore (as awesome as it is to have him beat people up when needed). Strange cult, strange disease that Eigetsu seems to be aware of. Reishin likes Shuurei so much even he would take her as his wife, lol. And Seiran wasn't in this episode completely, where did he go. O.o Nor was Ryuuki...
Jan 11, 2013 2:52 PM
Oct 2009
Seriously I hope all this depression will go away. Yougetsu should be more gentle to Kourin. and idk why I'm not really sure I like the reverse harem thing here even though I am a girl.. I will just engrave in my mind that she will end up with Ryuuki and keep on watching thinking that way xD yeah it'd be nice if they'd break out of this convention but in this anime they won't
Also I'm still very confused regarding the spirits thing... and why did the guy who raised Eigetsu just let himself die... >< ahh like I said I hope all this depression goes away.. I can still remember the carefree beginning of season 1 when Shuurei was appointed as a concubine..
VampireOjouChanJan 11, 2013 2:57 PM
Jul 23, 2014 11:10 PM

Jul 2009
Wow what an episode!! I can't believe i delayed this, but i'll finish this till next week!!

Shame about Eigetsu being depress with that death of Doushu. So Eigetsu's life get's taken away the more Yougetsu comes out?

Reishin doesn't want anyone taking Shurei away. Even he would marry her if all fails O__O

Damn feel bad to Shouka. Being rejected many times by your lover, I'm glad he never gave up!!

And what does Yougetsu mean about Eigetsu being a shadow of him?? I wonder if Eigetsu died a long time as "Getsu"??

What will happen to Kourin!?! T__T

And what the hell Sakujun being alive!?!?! Could he be reborn as that silver hair person?? He had a red petal as he disappear into thin air.

Can't wait!! Things are getting interesting right off the bat!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Oct 31, 2015 6:57 AM

Jul 2014
Crystal said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm. Not as much happening in this episode. Eigetsu is slowly disappearing each time he gets alcohol. Ouch, okay I don't want Yougetsu to come out anymore (as awesome as it is to have him beat people up when needed). Strange cult, strange disease that Eigetsu seems to be aware of. Reishin likes Shuurei so much even he would take her as his wife, lol. And Seiran wasn't in this episode completely, where did he go. O.o Nor was Ryuuki...

I wanna see more of Seiren and Ryuuki T~T
Feb 12, 2016 3:54 PM

Dec 2014
Holy crap I never even connected Eigetsu's limited time with his Yougetsu personality. But why? Why is it causing him harm? And why does he have the second personality in the first place?
Mar 20, 2019 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
"WHAT THE FU-!!"
-then i figured; oh, she added alcohol to the food, phew, for a moment i thought they switched places when that guy died _xD

I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 17, 2021 6:45 PM
Aug 2020
I wonder, who’s that guy? Hmmm. Is he the one Ryuren talking about earlier when he saud to Shurei to STAY AWAY FROM SILVER HAIRED PERSON? Hehe.
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM
Mar 2022
Je to naprosto skvělé anime jak 1. tak i 2. sezona jsou super jen je škoda že to není v CZ/SK tit ale romantika a intriky jdou ruku v ruce

More topics from this board

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 35 Discussion

starrysky - Feb 5, 2009

3 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:02 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 34 Discussion

SomaHeir - Aug 17, 2014

2 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 33 Discussion

starrysky - Jan 31, 2009

6 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.