MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Favourite MI moments
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Maison Ikkoku Fanclub »» Favourite MI moments

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
11-23-09, 9:00 AM

Nice add.

I might add, that that scene was exclusively made for the anime, it wasn't on the manga. But what a beautiful scene it was. :)

12-23-09, 7:26 AM

One of my favorite scenes is used as my profile pic, the scene where Godai claims that he has given up on Kyoko. The look on her face in my pic says it all.

I can't remember the exact words, but the scene right after Godai finally breaks things off with Kozue and she asks him what the woman he loves is like he think on the subway something along the lines of "She's selfish and gets jealous easily, but I love her anyway."

Anyone who knows the line exactly help me out. Also the any and all of the graveyard scenes are incredibly well written, directed, and acted.
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

04-24-10, 5:41 AM

ArnoldK said:
I also love this moment because the first half of the episode was more or less light comedy about Godai trying to figure out the right time, place, and words for the proposal. But then when he does propose, he forgets all that , and it doesn't matter that it's not what most would consider the most ideal proposal scenario (I doubt anyone plans to propose while walking home in the middle of the night, carrying their drunk father in law to be on their back) .

All that mattered was that he loved Kyoko, wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and that his heart knew that this was the right time to do it.

That's one of my favorite parts too, great stuff. Pretty much, Kyoko and Godai finally getting together was immensely satisfying.

Another favorite of mine was the rivaly between Godai and Mitaka, I especially loved that episode where they kept trying to fight. And ended up getting drunk instead.

01-06-13, 10:03 PM

insan3soldiern said:
One of my favorite scenes is used as my profile pic, the scene where Godai claims that he has given up on Kyoko. The look on her face in my pic says it all.

That tear...
Motorhead fan? Join: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=40023

Credit to Devilman01

02-15-13, 1:55 AM

One of My Greatrst Moments I s When Godai Confessed To Kyoko In Episode 92
That Was One Totaly Special Moment !
♥♥♥♥♥♥

05-28-13, 12:31 AM

The moment when Yusaku was thinking about an original way to propose to Kyoko.

Among the lines he had in mind, it was also one which sounded like this:
"Kyoko, let us get buried in the same grave."

05-28-13, 10:40 AM

Athelfirth said:
The moment when Yusaku was thinking about an original way to propose to Kyoko.

Among the lines he had in mind, it was also one which sounded like this:
"Kyoko, let us get buried in the same grave."
Hahaha :D that was hilarious.

05-01-14, 2:06 PM

Episode 27: After Soichiro passed away, Kyoko is sitting on the porch in front of the Otonashi estate. Then Soichiro (the dog) runs past and sniffs the shoes of Soichiro. Kyoko asks him if he is looking for Soichiro and then explains crying that her husband is never going to come back again. (ashita hareru ka (instrumetal) in the background)

Episode 96: The end scene. "We are home, Haruka. Home. You see, this is the place... where mommy and daddy first met." (with the instrumental version of kanashimi yo konnichiwa in background)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices